Tribe sig discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodlandapple

Yes I know this is pretty weak, but theres nothing else to talk about on W18 really so here we go.

AYB has officially released the official PnP sigs, and at roughly the same time, it seems that -VVV- has released new ones. What are everyones thoughts on them?

DeletedUser

Yes I know this is pretty weak, but theres nothing else to talk about on W18 really so here we go.

AYB has officially released the official PnP sigs, and at roughly the same time, it seems that -VVV- has released new ones. What are everyones thoughts on them?

there okey -VVV- is better than yours woodland no offence but when coco release ours we will have much better ones since a friend of mine is making them from HP :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

there okey -VVV- is better than yours woodland no offence but when coco release ours we will have much better ones since a friend of mine is making them from HP :icon_wink:

Cheesasaurus made ours, I just changed the names for people who wanted them. And they were made on paint so you'd have to admit that theyre good quality considering.

P.S. The font on mine kinda got screwed with the colour =S. Will change it when i can be bothered.

EDIT:prefer my new one, what do you think?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like the INK ones that i have, although the tribe isn't called it anymore, i like it.

Sigs are only really effective when mass posted, like Pills on W15. The forums used to be full with Pills sigs and it looked good and worked. I doubt that this forum will be anything like that.

Woodlandapple

Sigs are only really effective when mass posted, like Pills on W15. The forums used to be full with Pills sigs and it looked good and worked. I doubt that this forum will be anything like that.

That is a very good point, although I suppose sigs are still a way of expressing unity in a tribe.

p.s. our new sig is the best. It will be shown alongside the official one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The INK sigs pwned :)

But I think the sigs here on 18 is boring =/

DeletedUser

Hehe, just wait to see what my tribe sigs will look like :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ahh, but i will be soonish :icon_twisted: And the sigs, well they will just reflect my tribe..quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.