Tribe World Map+Stats Status First Post (runes appeared_

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

This will be done pretty much the exact same as I did on 117 forums.

It will be a simple bi monthly update on world map, runes, top tribes stats.

Now that runes have appeared it beckons the first thread.

First off:

World Map:
To be included you either had to be a top 10 tribe or 1 million points total. Top 20 isn't really relevant except for the major tribe that will eat them and changes too much. It's up to my discretion based on how the world proceeds on what I will make the requirement.

I kept Power and Horde similar since they are supposed to merge but the tribes have not reflected in game yet so it won't take place until next update more than likely.

1634175265785.png

1634175302519.png

No previous maps means no gif of how the world has changed.

Tribe Stats:

(only for relevant major tribes again my discretion)

1634175762854.png

Runes:

(somewhat irrelevant on first day, but we are already nearing first coin reduction which is nice, next update will account for family control)

1634175853912.png

brody477

Reaction score
Thanks for the map [B]ropey[/B], it's a bit strange that the rune bar goes up even though its not technically correct as no one tribe has dominance over the 4 K's yet :/

brody477

Reaction score
How I read it you need to own 70% of the Runes in "EACH" K before the win conditions are met. " Once your tribe holds 70% of Rune Villages in each continent, you must hold these villages for 20 days. Only then will you be declared the winner of the world! "

Deleted User - 848983838

How I read it you need to own 70% of the Runes in "EACH" K before the win conditions are met. " Once your tribe holds 70% of Rune Villages in each continent, you must hold these villages for 20 days. Only then will you be declared the winner of the world! "

I never even noticed that to be honest but the bar in the conditions is global runes and that determined the coin reductions every 10% so I guess the whole thing is a little bit misleading but between global rune status and actual victory conditions.

Deleted User - 848983838

I just wanted to throw this map in with the merge officially happening that power+horde are mapped. this will not be involved in any of the future gifs just for anyone who is interested in my "unofficial" version of this map.

1634256221304.png

Jason.Statham

Reaction score
With this merge, the things are quite clear on the NV side of the map. There are interesting sides on the right side of the map: Tub and Bot are well represented, taking their dominant k's easily, but I'm curios what's on the NE side, where are 4 big tribes ...