Tribe you may want to know about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fair enough about the pushing beliefs on others. That was probably my fault ^_^.

I know what you mean about a majority of scientists not believing, but what I'm saying is that being a scientist doesn't effect a belief in God. I asked you to prove if God exists, and you can't, but you also can't prove that he doesn't. So a belief in God doesn't come from scientific knowledge, but religious knowledge.

I haven't exactly sat down and read the bible, I'm really not religious enough to do so, but christianity is the same as all the other major religions in that they are all based on faith. What you wrote though does lead to another question, do you truly think anyone has seen God?

About the Higgs particle, I don't think they're trying to create it, but just to confirm it's existence. It was one of the reasons why they used that Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland that everyone was ranting about at the time.

DeletedUser

Yes i do believe people have seen God, It happens in dreams more often than you think... physically seeing him is another story, that, i believe only happens to people of super high faith, like Moses, or when we were still living in the garden of eden.

DeletedUser

Not really ichigo. It's turned into more like a debate than anything else :).

tigerjaws

I told you all that this guy will go out of control. I am a christian myself and i can also talk a lot about all this stuff. However this surely isnt the right place for it.

zerointelligent

How did you get the idea of trying to preach about God in tribal wars? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I didnt say i was going to preach... you are breaking the rules yourself by not reading the whole thread... seriously, i just keep defending myself and my beliefs... I started a tribe that stands for what i believe and i want people to join, is that so hard to understand... i am not pushing my religion on anyone!!! That pretty much sums up all that happened so far in the thread, now your caught up... if you want to keep up, then you'll have to read the rest.

tigerjaws

But you are expressing your points by takings excerpts from the Holy Bible.

DeletedUser

Yeah, so... i want people to join my tribe... and i want them to know what my tribe is about, and that includes some things about the Bible.

so, i am not pushing it on people, merely putting it out there, and if you feel pushed... I am sorry, but that is not what i am doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

tigerjaws

So many efforts and how many you got so far? 12? And whatever you did here has created negative impact for your tribe. I am not against popularising your tribe. But using religion to do so isnt the right way.

DeletedUser

I'm an atheist. Should I start my own band of atheists? Yeah!!!

I loved the part where he said, I believe that people have witnessed god, lol. hehe.

Man, there is absolutely nothing out there. Its just an endless sky/universe. There aint no gods, there aint no ghosts. All man made beliefs created to control and govern people. And that is why all religions are different to certain and many degrees, because they are all based as per the region/time/etcetera when they were formed/created.

If someone wants to read a an old but truthful document, go read the Satanic Bible. Trust me, it has nothing to do with satan but is more of an eye opener, showing just how dumb we all are. anyways, all above is a figment of my thought which i wished to share and hope no one was offended. And if offended, I'm sorry in advance.

DeletedUser

well no matter what belief you have lets get back on topic i think we can all agree that this tribe will fail :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol so according to you we were all birthed by random events which included gas fire and rocks... congrats you are now labeled as "inferior" because I believe a greater being created me :)

because everything didn't come from nothing... its obvious someone just beat us all to the making of themselves as immortal beings :)

Now when I die and you have died and I see you in the afterlife (heaven, hell, enlightenment) I will be there to laugh at you all :)

Yes, we are all here due to random events, which might have included gas, fire, rocks and water. And I really don't believe any greater being created you. Your parents did that for you just like ours did for us. Do you really believe there is someone out there who has a human churning factory who is actually (as per your words) creating people individually? lol. Do you have any idea how many people there are currently on this earth? how many are getting born every second? Do you really think ur beliefs can be supported? I fear not. Not at all.

How old is humanity? Considering an average life cycle of a human being as 70-80 years, do you know how many men have lived on this planet in the last million years? Maybe more than the biggest number we have ever come across? where are their so called souls? heaven and hell? how big is heaven? wer is it exactly??? whose keeping a record of all these men? Must be a super computer? yeah?

haha. we are just mere living organisms come to existence and sense after an amazing amount of adaptation to environment and evolution as a species. thats wat we are. animals/plants/insects are all living as well. i never seen one belong to any religion. y is it just us then? probably because we had the brains to devise a God in our minds and then force it on every coming generation both through our parents and society.

PS: I dont mind being a so called 'inferior'. Atleast I have my stats right.

tigerjaws

Ok. i wont fall in the argument about existence of God. Because this issue can have endless debates. But i would like to put it in other way.

People who believe in God always fear about doing the wrong things. They think "if i lie, or steal money, maybe no human being will find me, but God's eyes are always watching me." And this belief will stop them from taking such decisions. Now lets say people start believing there is no God. Ultimately their fear about going to hell will be eventually gone and they wont mind commiting such mistakes. Slowly this starts converting into a crime and at one point this situation could go out of control. Everyone will start having this kind of attitude. Much like what happened during Noah's time where people failed to recognise between right and wrong. Imagine yourself a part of such society.

It is God's fear that stops people from commiting crimes. As per science, small children are the quickest learners than anyone where they learn language, relations etc. So whatever child learns in his childhood is what he practises in his whole life. But when he also does a wrong thing, his mother will first try to convince him and if not, she will tell him that God will punish him. And this fear will stop him from doing so. Now this maybe a small thing, but ultimately that fear stopped him from climbing the first step towards crime.

P.S. - My post isnt in support of Atheist. I just want to let them know the future of their beliefs. I can debate with them as well about God's existence but god's existence is a matter of belief.

DeletedUser

Yes... One question for 2lC0... Have you read the Bible, not the Satanic one... but the Holy one? One thing, we dont know how long the earth really is... carbon dating may be a way of telling, but what if it isnt very accurate... how do we really know how old earth is... true the Bible only tells us about 6000 years of our history... but it never said how long we were in the Garden of Eden, so i do believe that the earth could have been around for a million years or even a billion...

As for keeping track of how many people there are and who will be going where...God is all powerful, what do you expect from someone who is all powerful? you dont expect them to be like your average joe, do you? if you do, then what the heck do you think all powerful means? If you have read the Bible, then you should have the answers to most of your questions... No one except The Holy Trinity, and the people who are already in Heaven know where Heaven is... as for hell... no one knows, just as no one knows about heaven, my beliefs are different about hell than my religion, so i dont need to argue about people going there... because i believe that if you were bad enough to go to hell, then you cease to exist... just like what athiests believe happens when you die... oh look at that, what a coincidence.

As for animals... your answer there is also on the Bible... God only gave human beings conscience, which i am sure you know gives us the ability to think about what is right or wrong, animals dont have that... they only think about surviving... because that is instinct... everything was given an instinct, but we were given a conscience. It also says that we are here to take care of the land and the animals, and ourselves, it also says not to let animals dominate us, but for us to dominate animals... that is why it is okay to eat animals... but still take care of the ones you dont eat... dont make their life difficult just becasue they dont know how to make your life better. Animals can be trained... so dont think i am saying they are stupid and will never know how to help someone.. they can be trained to help, but they will never have a conscience... they cant think beyond what they have been taught.

If you were raised being taught the opposite of the way things really are... then we dont have control over the way we see things in the future... it starts where you start out, and where you were raised... which leads me to another one of my side beliefs... reincarnation... a very not provable belief, and not probable, but i believe it all the same, because of faith, as is the way you need to believe God exists... as written in the Bible... by faith... Anyway let me explain a little, even though it is a bizarre belief... Some people werent born into a religious family and sometimes they live their whole life without knowing God at all... not even hearing a whisper of His name... so why should they should they be punished, when they had no chance to even know God... therefore, dont you think God would give second chances... Maybe God even gives us many chances, but we dont know it, because we cant remember what our soul has gone through... only because we have never gotten past our brain... we can never let go of our thoughts and our senses and just believe... maybe if we just believe... we can remember all our past lives and all that we have gone through... I know it is bizarre... and not many people believe it, especially not in my religion... just wanted to share that with you

I guess you could say... since i have more beliefs than those of the people in my religion, i am not in that religion... but i still consider myself religious... i just dont put a label on it.

DeletedUser

Ok. i wont fall in the argument about existence of God. Because this issue can have endless debates. But i would like to put it in other way.

People who believe in God always fear about doing the wrong things. They think "if i lie, or steal money, maybe no human being will find me, but God's eyes are always watching me." And this belief will stop them from taking such decisions. Now lets say people start believing there is no God. Ultimately their fear about going to hell will be eventually gone and they wont mind commiting such mistakes. Slowly this starts converting into a crime and at one point this situation could go out of control. Everyone will start having this kind of attitude. Much like what happened during Noah's time where people failed to recognise between right and wrong. Imagine yourself a part of such society.

It is God's fear that stops people from commiting crimes. As per science, small children are the quickest learners than anyone where they learn language, relations etc. So whatever child learns in his childhood is what he practises in his whole life. But when he also does a wrong thing, his mother will first try to convince him and if not, she will tell him that God will punish him. And this fear will stop him from doing so. Now this maybe a small thing, but ultimately that fear stopped him from climbing the first step towards crime.

P.S. - My post isnt in support of Atheist. I just want to let them know the future of their beliefs. I can debate with them as well about God's existence but god's existence is a matter of belief.

True. But realization of right vs wrong and self restrain (of will) are something which every human should possess regardless of any God or no God. Fear cannot always be the answer, even though it might work for a certain amount of time.

DeletedUser

you cant believe anything without faith that it is real... okay... some people have faith in God, some dont. There is the basics of it, some people change, some are to stubborn to change... i am not stubborn to listening and thinking about other beliefs... in fact... most of my beliefs have come from other people just putting random little thoughts out there, it hit a spark, and i thought about it... and i turned into a belief. Simple as that... i hope there are no more questions... because i relly dont want to type something as long as my last post... and i hope none of you find it insulting... because that was definitely not my aim.

DeletedUser

Yes... One question for 2lC0... Have you read the Bible, not the Satanic one... but the Holy one? One thing, we dont know how long the earth really is... carbon dating may be a way of telling, but what if it isnt very accurate... how do we really know how old earth is... true the Bible only tells us about 6000 years of our history... but it never said how long we were in the Garden of Eden, so i do believe that the earth could have been around for a million years or even a billion...

Yeah, I've read it and I didn't find it truthful enough.
Regarding how old mankind is, Bible is not required to answer that. Its a text written very later as compared to the history of humanity. Humans have discovered bones and evolving human bones forming the missing links to our evolution and everything has been dated back. Everything is documented. Humans branched off from there common ancestors-Chimpanzees 5-7 million years ago. We didn't come from some Garden of Eden. lol. And the first primitive human who was able to walk on earth was 2.4 miliion years ago. And thats how old we are.

As for keeping track of how many people there are and who will be going where...God is all powerful, what do you expect from someone who is all powerful? you dont expect them to be like your average joe, do you? if you do, then what the heck do you think all powerful means? If you have read the Bible, then you should have the answers to most of your questions... No one except The Holy Trinity, and the people who are already in Heaven know where Heaven is... as for hell... no one knows, just as no one knows about heaven, my beliefs are different about hell than my religion, so i dont need to argue about people going there... because i believe that if you were bad enough to go to hell, then you cease to exist... just like what athiests believe happens when you die... oh look at that, what a coincidence.

Conclusion: Still no idea where heaven is. Still no idea where hell is. I would rather cease to exist after dyeing than go to such an unknown mysterious place which no one has any idea about and yet everyone wants to be there. lol.
As for keeping track of people, I never knew All Powerful meant being a ledger keeper for trillions. Now, probably I understand.

As for animals... your answer there is also on the Bible... God only gave human beings conscience, which i am sure you know gives us the ability to think about what is right or wrong, animals dont have that... they only think about surviving... because that is instinct... everything was given an instinct, but we were given a conscience. It also says that we are here to take care of the land and the animals, and ourselves, it also says not to let animals dominate us, but for us to dominate animals... that is why it is okay to eat animals... but still take care of the ones you dont eat... dont make their life difficult just becasue they dont know how to make your life better. Animals can be trained... so dont think i am saying they are stupid and will never know how to help someone.. they can be trained to help, but they will never have a conscience... they cant think beyond what they have been taught.

The simple reason they dont have a conscience like us is because they never needed it, they didn't evolve that way. We did.
In order to have a conscience, I believe you need to have some sort of sense of morality of good and evil. Animals are directed by their instincts, needs, and learned behaviors, not by a moral code unlike humans.

The animals are part of the world. We human beings but are more than a part of the world. We are co-creators and we are able to say yes or no to any drive or impulse based on the psycho-somatic level. An animal is not able to do that.
We humans are the result of our CHOICES and RESPONSES to what has happened to us.
Our conscience is based in the spiritual dimension in us and we have the capacity to love beyond the physical, to listen to our conscience beyond the influence of the superego, our creative abilities, our imagination, our ideas, to strive for ideals, to learn from the past and to project into the future.
Our identity is formed not by what we receive, but by what we give.
We as humans long to transcendent above ourself towards something else. A human being, a task, God etc.
Conscience is like an inner compass, which guides us to fulfilll our meaning as humans. Somehow something inside us always knows which way is "north", that is, what is right for us in life.
People are only truly happy if they fulfil a meaning in their life in opposite to animals which just live following their drives and impulses, but are also able to learn from experience.

If you were raised being taught the opposite of the way things really are... then we dont have control over the way we see things in the future... it starts where you start out, and where you were raised... which leads me to another one of my side beliefs... reincarnation... a very not provable belief, and not probable, but i believe it all the same, because of faith, as is the way you need to believe God exists... as written in the Bible... by faith... Anyway let me explain a little, even though it is a bizarre belief... Some people werent born into a religious family and sometimes they live their whole life without knowing God at all... not even hearing a whisper of His name... so why should they should they be punished, when they had no chance to even know God... therefore, dont you think God would give second chances... Maybe God even gives us many chances, but we dont know it, because we cant remember what our soul has gone through... only because we have never gotten past our brain... we can never let go of our thoughts and our senses and just believe... maybe if we just believe... we can remember all our past lives and all that we have gone through... I know it is bizarre... and not many people believe it, especially not in my religion... just wanted to share that with you

Thanks for sharing but I really don't think that is true.

DeletedUser

2lC0 said:
Our conscience is based in the spiritual dimension in us and we have the capacity to love beyond the physical, to listen to our conscience beyond the influence of the superego, our creative abilities, our imagination, our ideas, to strive for ideals, to learn from the past and to project into the future.
Our identity is formed not by what we receive, but by what we give.
We as humans long to transcendent above ourself towards something else. A human being, a task, God etc.
Conscience is like an inner compass, which guides us to fulfilll our meaning as humans. Somehow something inside us always knows which way is "north", that is, what is right for us in life.
People are only truly happy if they fulfil a meaning in their life in opposite to animals which just live following their drives and impulses, but are also able to learn from experience.

I agree with this. But i believe that spiritual dimension(why dont you just say spirit or soul, thought you didnt think they existed) comes from God.

on another matter, evolution... yeah i believe it is true... because evolution in meaning is just, change over time, and we all know that things are changing over time, so why do people doubt evolution... but your wrong on one thing... the theory of humans evolving from monkeys has been proven wrong. That is the only thing i have to disagree with you on that.

How do you know we are 2.4 million years old... do you remember your life as a caveman all of a sudden? seriously, that is ridiculous... all science is based on theory... so you cant take what scientists say and say it is fact... because all science is based on theory... some eventually turns into fact... like that of gravity... but even carbon dating is a theory... none of it can be proven until we get a time machine.. and that hasnt happened yet.

We are not supposed to know anything about heaven... and hell, we are warned about it... but we dont really know exactly what it is... i am sorry you feel that way, because heaven is beyond anything we could ever dream of... in a good way... you can look it up in the Bible.

You dont believe the Holy Bible, but you believe the satanic bible? I just find that weird... no further comment.

I did say i didnt want to post another long comment, but that doesnt mean i am not willing to... I am praying for you... i dont think it will help, because you are pretty stuck on what you believe... i just hope that you hear me out when i say that believing in God requires faith... and of course God cant be proven to exist... if you were God... would you want people to believe you are real because you are standing right in front of them, or because they just heard of you... do you want them to believe your word or your appearance?

DeletedUser

I agree with this. But i believe that spiritual dimension(why dont you just say spirit or soul, thought you didnt think they existed) comes from God.

Its not what you think I meant, my statement is defining a higher level of consciousness of one's self.

on another matter, evolution... yeah i believe it is true... because evolution in meaning is just, change over time, and we all know that things are changing over time, so why do people doubt evolution... but your wrong on one thing... the theory of humans evolving from monkeys has been proven wrong. That is the only thing i have to disagree with you on that.

Who is doubting evolution? Go thru my mail again and read carefully this time. lol.

How do you know we are 2.4 million years old... do you remember your life as a caveman all of a sudden? seriously, that is ridiculous... all science is based on theory... so you cant take what scientists say and say it is fact... because all science is based on theory... some eventually turns into fact... like that of gravity... but even carbon dating is a theory... none of it can be proven until we get a time machine.. and that hasnt happened yet.

Everything has been proven, dude. Go check out Google or Discovery for that matter.
And as for your cavemen thing, how do I know that your Garden of Eden is true? Were you the one watering that garden??? yeah?? is it???
And carbon dating is a fact, seems like you didn't study science well in school. Not my fault.

We are not supposed to know anything about heaven... and hell, we are warned about it... but we dont really know exactly what it is... i am sorry you feel that way, because heaven is beyond anything we could ever dream of... in a good way... you can look it up in the Bible.

I'm God! But you are not supposed to know about it. You are warned about it. And you cannot doubt me or ask me anything about it either. You are not supposed to argue with me either. lol.
When there is no answer, this is the best way. Scare the hell out of people again. Warn them, then burn them. The way of the Holy Church. lol.
Make them feel guilty by telling them that they have sinned. Haha.

You dont believe the Holy Bible, but you believe the satanic bible? I just find that weird... no further comment.
I've read both, u have just read one. And also because there is more truth in the Satanic Bible, and its much more practical and easy to believe.

I did say i didnt want to post another long comment, but that doesnt mean i am not willing to... I am praying for you... i dont think it will help, because you are pretty stuck on what you believe... i just hope that you hear me out when i say that believing in God requires faith... and of course God cant be proven to exist... if you were God... would you want people to believe you are real because you are standing right in front of them, or because they just heard of you... do you want them to believe your word or your appearance?

I'm the new God, wud u have the faith to believe in that without any appearance or word? Ofcourse not.
And as far as god is concerned, there has neither been an appearance nor a word or anything of the least which could prove his existence.

And yes, Ofcourse, I need to see things to believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.