Tribe you may want to know about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerjaws

True fear is not the only means but faith is what brings us to god. If you really want to understand bible, dont read it from a atheist's point of view, but read it from a believer's point of view. It will probably answer many of your questions. Lets take the example of Achimedes - who devised the archimedes principle - which states "Any floating object displaces its own weight of fluid".

Everyone knows how did he came to know about this principle, but let me tell you how. He was ready to have a bath and had accidently filled the bath tub full. So when he sat in the tub, he saw some water flowing out of tub until it reached the top level of tub again. Thats when he thought of this principle which involved mass, volume, density etc. Now if we see this same incident from a normal man's point of view, he would "damn, i have got to clean up the bathroom now." its only that archimedes had a different point of view, he came to know the conclusion of this principle. And so if you want these answers, read it from a believers point of view. But dont run out naked shouting "Eureka Eureka." :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You see. you're just stubborn... you need to see to believe... that is the point... He wants you to believe without seeing him

I can see that your stubborn-ness isnt going to allow me to further argue, because you think all science that has been publicised as true must be true... so you can just not worry about this anymore... I am still a believer and it is because of faith... not because i have seen God.

DeletedUser

You see. you're just stubborn... you need to see to believe... that is the point... He wants you to believe without seeing him

I can see that your stubborn-ness isnt going to allow me to further argue, because you think all science that has been publicised as true must be true... so you can just not worry about this anymore... I am still a believer and it is because of faith... not because i have seen God.

You're right. When it comes to God/Devil, I'm stubborn in believing that any of the two exist. Well, I dont see debating over this any longer wud be fruitful for either of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.