Tribe

DeletedUser123035

Hi all,

I just would like to ask if there is any tribe that may be so willing to accept me and possibly could also guide me in the game.

I am not new to the game but have stopped playing for quiet a while already. Since I have started, I feel that I am lagged behind everyone even though I am pretty much active every day. And with all the top tribes around me, sooner or later top players will be crawling near me and might become a farm, though I know how to dodge lol

Anyways, I have a tribe right now but they are far from where I am, started late, so if anyone could adopt me and hoping to learn from you guys would be great. I am pretty active and much willing to learn what I dont know yet and I can always participate in the activity of the tribe.

Hoping I get your attention.

Thanks guys.

Regards,

Inhinyerong.hilaw

P.S. I am located in K55
P.S.S ign: Inhinyerong.hilaw if it isn’t obvious

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122674

My best suggestion is to coplay a good player. There's a lot of good players looking for coplayers early in the world and you won't have as much pressure as if you're going solo. Good luck on the world.

DeletedUser123035

My best suggestion is to coplay a good player. There's a lot of good players looking for coplayers early in the world and you won't have as much pressure as if you're going solo. Good luck on the world.

Well, I want to try the game myself first before venturing to coplaying. Tried it in the past worlds, not up to it for now. Thanks for the suggestion though, appreciated :)

DeletedUser81551

You should coplay Lord Batan. If you want to learn from the GOD of TW.

Penumbra

You should coplay Lord Batan. If you want to learn from the GOD of TW.

e5397356493822e7d697d8bc7417224b.png

Don't think he is interested in this world anymore...

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Probably was referring that batan himself coplaying someone else

Contact me in game

Lady Mihaela

And I'll mentor you

I have experience in mentoring