Tribes Mass Recruiting.

DeletedUser105093

People will join safety... Plain and simple big tribe big safety.. So they think

All depends ussally a good player will come out ahead in most case bad tribe or not all depends if you get gangbanged

DeletedUser

Bah at TRS in K63, 59 members, all in K63 and 5 are in my 7x7 with another 7 (to make it 12) in my 13x13.

DeletedUser

JonnyBobchicken today at 16:39
Ok
angelgod1 today at 16:34
Sorry our diplomacy is closed.
JonnyBobchicken today at 16:00
Do u want to be allies with us I feel it would not only benefit us but will really help you to we could also rule this word together

Please reply soon

DeletedUser

JonnyBobchicken today at 16:39
Ok
angelgod1 today at 16:34
Sorry our diplomacy is closed.
JonnyBobchicken today at 16:00
Do u want to be allies with us I feel it would not only benefit us but will really help you to we could also rule this word together

Please reply soon

What a stupid move angel, don't you want to 'Rule the world together'? ahahaha :lol:

Clear Bosses.

DeletedUser

This thread seems to be under the assumption that people in mass-recruiting tribes are there either because they are noobs or because they are attempting to sabotage it for the lulz. Some of us join newbie mass-recruiting tribes to educate the new folk and look for people worth training up. Not all of us are mindless drones or elitist saboteurs ;) Besides, unless you are in a premade then joining a tribe early game, apart from the opportunity to educate some with lesser knowledge than yourself and maybe even learn some new things from those with greater knowledge, it is also a way to pass the boredom. I would rather a tribe of 30 than 3 at this stage purely for social. However, I am on the rim where it is far less competetive, and I understand why early tribing is more important core-side.

Although with no less than 5 tribemates in my immediate area so far, I may have to have words with my leader...

DeletedUser

Id make sure my tribe had atleast 10 allies before we left BP, and atleast 9 of them would have to be in my K, id wanna be safe!

DeletedUser

We hit 30 members... and not all of them are even real squarrels, let alone Rabid or even angry or even our friendly furry cousins the squirrel... feeling like such a nub for mass recruting... 1/2 tempted to boot half of them, no matter how good they are, just to save face!

DeletedUser91833

Most of tribes in K 43 except Org. are mass recruiting. But I don't understand what is the purpose of such a thread.