Tribes Mass Recruiting.

DeletedUser

Good players? Point whores more like. I have Axes to back up my points :)

DeletedUser

200 Milita. Lol ;)
I never said or thought it was special, anyway I did have them a while back. But who cares?

It's a game and I'm having fun. The settings are nice.

DeletedUser

It's actually a great way to make a stable tribe with 0% chance to pick up spies : ))

DeletedUser

It's not really a tribe. It's a simulation tribe for my friend. He's duke of innov on w55 he wanted to see things from a players prospective and not a dukes prospective. I'm still looking to join a tribe

DeletedUser

k53 is home too two mass recruiting tribes that claim too not be, I'm going too have a hard time with that, but in the end the better players decide too join the better tribe.

DeletedUser

Favi007 my mate rank 4 so this super mass recruiting tribe
Subject Received
xkillzone invites you to the tribe 'Rage of Fallen Losers' Mar 16,2012 12:09 -.-

DeletedUser

Come on guys don't hate so much on the mass recruiters, they make for an easy clean up later on.

DeletedUser

Why the hate on Mass Recruiters? They just have a socialite complex :icon_eek: Dont be so harsh! :lol:

DeletedUser101678

@spaßkaninchen weren't you on w57 with me my ign was Ghost of Sins until i went inactive
@angelgod I was the co founder with you on 58 wasn't I??

DeletedUser

I love mass recruiters they keep the fridge stocked and labelled showing where the food is