Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

just wanted to point out. the point loss of T~V over the past 6 days.

Yeah I was wrong about them.

DeletedUser

T-V was great tribe...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol not great enough to stand up to anything. We were shooting fish in a barrel. They sucked worse than any tribe I have ever fought

they only existed because PMS fell apart, not because they did anything to make themselves a tribe.

DeletedUser

LOL the leader of T~V was a spy for you guys. I bet that made things REAL difficult. Oh yes, a job well done (sarcasm, in case you were too dumb to figure that one out).

DeletedUser

Hypocritical. You say to quit fighting, then take a shot directly after. Makes a lot of sense. (sarcasm, again).

DeletedUser99804

There's no need to point out when you use sarcasm. We're not retarded.

DeletedUser

Hypocritical. You say to quit fighting, then take a shot directly after. Makes a lot of sense. (sarcasm, again).

everyones a hypocrite you ignorant fool. your tribe is dead his is not. you have no weight to be thrusting around like some kind of wanna be Warrior. enjoy your grave.

There's no need to point out when you use sarcasm. We're not retarded.

i agree with this. no one likes a sarcastic but hole. especially if he points out hes being sarcastic.

DeletedUser

LOL the leader of T~V was a spy for you guys. I bet that made things REAL difficult. Oh yes, a job well done (sarcasm, in case you were too dumb to figure that one out).

-True, I wondering how could you say a tribe was rim garbage but you used there leader as a spy? that sound unfair to me in all honesty. Also One shoe priest do they let you walk around the church with one shoe? This is a site to see. Also ask your self could bawlz have beaten T-V or even made it this far without the use of your name ( even basher should be able to stand on there own )? If I am wrong on any of these points please correct me. I ask you to consider that? Lastly the sarcasm insert was unnecessary but point pushing.

gorebridge2001

everyones a hypocrite you ignorant fool. your tribe is dead his is not. you have no weight to be thrusting around like some kind of wanna be Warrior. enjoy your grave.
i agree with this. no one likes a sarcastic but hole. especially if he points out hes being sarcastic.
It seems it is necessary to point things out sometimes. A cursory look round W55 will show that his tribe is probably far from dead as it's ranked at number 3. However, a more detailed look will suggest one shoe is off to his grave, although his tribe survives.

DeletedUser

It seems it is necessary to point things out sometimes. A cursory look round W55 will show that his tribe is probably far from dead as it's ranked at number 3. However, a more detailed look will suggest one shoe is off to his grave, although his tribe survives.

your mistaken as you look at the tribe he is in now when you see im in the ranked number two tribe and he is talking about the tribe he was in before evo picked him up.

gorebridge2001

your mistaken as you look at the tribe he is in now when you see im in the ranked number two tribe and he is talking about the tribe he was in before evo picked him up.
Am I mistaken? He wasn't in T~V when he first posted, so I stick with my version :)