Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

Im surprised how successful this thread was. Ill be darned if this thread lasts till the end of w55 on the first page :-D

DeletedUser101980

I think INNOV will disband within a month of the attack break being over. Not sure who else is around :(

WTF, you cannot be more wrong, I am one of the Barons of the tribe and it will not be disbanded, i would say the majority of our tribe are core members, loyal beyond anything else

you have no idea what your talking about and only started that convo to slur and talk sh!te because you have nothing better to say

DeletedUser101980

So.
3) MUNTS only started to fold after you turned the fray remnants against them. Even so you still have not defeated them with the enormous numbers advantage.

we turned noone against them, that was their own doing, they imploaded because there where disagreements within the tribe, plus noone supported each other they looked after themselves, we didnt/dont thats how we gained our advantage

not by some made up cock and bull story

DeletedUser99804

Louis artemis, evo.

No one in the tribe fought each other your making stuff up.

DeletedUser

we turned noone against them, that was their own doing, they imploaded because there where disagreements within the tribe, plus noone supported each other they looked after themselves, we didnt/dont thats how we gained our advantage

not by some made up cock and bull story

I think he was talking about the Evo! group. If you look at the boo! thread your own duke made that admission. :lol:

they imploaded because there where disagreements within the tribe, plus noone supported each other they looked after themselves

Thats quite funny. In a small tribe its hard to support each other. Personally I would much rather have an account sit than support. :icon_idea:

we didnt/dont thats how we gained our advantage

The only way Innov gained an advantage was having a two front war with a tribe considerably smaller than them. Thats the only way Innov gained an advantage. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser101980

I think he was talking about the Evo! group. If you look at the boo! thread your own duke made that admission. :lol:

Thats quite funny. In a small tribe its hard to support each other. Personally I would much rather have an account sit than support. :icon_idea:

The only way Innov gained an advantage was having a two front war with a tribe considerably smaller than them. Thats the only way Innov gained an advantage. :icon_rolleyes:

er no... i was talking about fray/munts

they where not small when fray seperated and became munts

lol, really.... that did make me laugh, at the time of our war with munts and fray, we had an 8 front war.... munts imploaded through crap leadership and selfishness

on another note the moment a member started losing villas they where booted, what does that say about their leadership, they are oinly there to profit from others misfortunes and backstabbing

DeletedUser99804

You think you have the right to talk to me about backstabbing and kicking players for losing villages?

Here's the players who joined from Boo!
Raptor188 Joined 01st October 2011 - 20:12 25,080
Gipsinis Joined 01st October 2011 - 20:12 11,188
rip777 Joined 01st October 2011 - 12:12 92,283
et40 Joined 01st October 2011 - 12:12 249,960
isenbore Joined 01st October 2011 - 03:13 194,160
Radical218 Joined 01st October 2011 - 02:13 83,101
rabbitthumps Joined 30th September 2011 - 22:12 126,604
neoclast Joined 30th September 2011 - 21:12 204,148
REDMARG Joined 30th September 2011 - 20:12 74,758
vietjtp Joined 30th September 2011 - 19:12 95,057
Eskavar Joined 30th September 2011 - 18:12 546,924
theheartofgold Joined 30th September 2011 - 18:12 25,119
Parunga Joined 30th September 2011 - 18:12 248,356
dealta Joined 30th September 2011 - 17:12 12,030
TCREISS Joined 30th September 2011 - 17:12 79,648
danzor Joined 30th September 2011 - 17:12 33,217
Errorcode500 Joined 30th September 2011 - 16:12 196,192
skier4life69 Joined 30th September 2011 - 16:12 253,521
mrRIUS Joined 30th September 2011 - 16:12 228,182

Boo war guess how many boo players that joined managed not to get the boot ? 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

er no... i was talking about fray/munts

lol, really.... that did make me laugh, at the time of our war with munts and fray, we had an 8 front war.... munts imploaded through crap leadership and selfishness

on another note the moment a member started losing villas they where booted, what does that say about their leadership, they are oinly there to profit from others misfortunes and backstabbing

I actually was referring to the Cheshire post that you quoted. Evo/Fubar are fray/temp remnants. :icon_rolleyes:

What tribes are you talking about? Fray and Munts never warred Innov together. They warred CW together. Besides Munts never averaged more than 12 members and Innov averages about 65ish? I think you can do the maths. :icon_wink:

Booted players? Really? I seen the stats and tbh a lot of those accounts (please?, luckorskill, arraysha, and Hikkimori) most were inactive and most was pretty much nobled off by you guys when they were inside munts. Besides I think Joey showed whom boots more out of a tribe to save stats :icon_biggrin: As for the "backstabbing" not sure where you get that from but I do see some recruitment from an ally here

http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&id=225965

Seems like that is a little opportunistic or backstabbing an ally? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99804

Munts suck.

Brainwashed innov players win.

Vlad you didn't complain last night.

Jon gaul rocks!

DeletedUser

We agreed on 2 things - Munts sucking and Jon gaul rocking.

Brainwashing - most likely to be true, we say that's good :)

You're right, I did not, but you're still gay.

DeletedUser99804

Vlad I told you that and you told me you'd keep it a secret :( <3

Brainwashing is 100% true in my opinion we should implement it in munts vlad, get a few of our fellow munters to act like brainwashed twats on the externals. :)

We may suck unreal bad I'd hate for a tribe to be warring us for a few months not able to finish us try and recruit the whole tribe turn and evo and here against us get here to launch 180 hour trains at us. That would be embarrassing for a tribe if that were to happen. Glad no tribe springs to mind !

DeletedUser

Joey, great call.

If such tribe did exist, it would be shameful to be associated with it... Thank god, we suck.

DeletedUser103588

not much brainwashing to do. most of them sucked to begin with. only a select few in INNOV show any real talent and those where the ones i considered my friends. Enough said.