Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

The title itself in self-explanatory. Who, in the most likeliness, are deemed to failure the most in the TOP 20?

The Top 20 List:
1 4ZL? - In the center. Strategically placed for World domination. But also perhaps that could be its weakness. Lead by the reputed -Noir, who seems to be an experienced leader.
2 Fray - At war with many tribes. Personally I feel it has many problems to address. Its growth sponsored mainly by Inactives/Barbs/tribeless people.
3 Horde! - Ex Fremen players. Current problem of inactivity amplified by their current wars. Is currently picking up their game. Looking forward for some good times!
4 -Nyx- -
5 ReBooT
6 area
7 Che!
8 PMS
9 Chess
10 DA
11 -=CW=-
12 INNOV
13 ~7~
14 MUNTS
15 Rocket
16 -BH-
17 ~OLD~
18 YGN
19 MSQ
20 Boo!

________

I should make a review about every tribe on this list but when I have time I will.

This is open for discussion. Remember only time will tell which tribe will be successful or not.

I dont have the time for an elaborate personal opinion at the moment, I shall do so whenever I can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

-Nyx-

sqashed into 4 Ks good defensivly but players may go inactive and quit, no room to expand.

DeletedUser

horde! members are getting nervous and (im guessing) are leaving to avoide fire...

if they actually stuck together and fought, maybe 'something could happen'

As the number of inactivities in the world increases tribes will keep being variable between ranks 15-30 especially...

next week most of these ranks will have totally switched around...

-BH- has the potential to stay around due to their massive numbers... all depending on dotalot... but all they need to do is grow and could be a strong NW rim force.... they seem to be lucky that horde! is preoccupied

Fray and their war "friends" (hehe) are interesting, i believe that this war will not end with peace... and i believe both sides are in it until the end.. This war will last a long time due to the small amount of members exposed on the small frontlines.. I rekon this has the potential to last a year+ but the losers will have seen their last lights in w55...

DeletedUser

I think Horde! Will stick around for awhile longer dan. Some run away from war: leave, qui or just do nothing. Dismissing members is merely a way to get rid of those members and keeping those worthwhile to their cause. It doesnt necessarily mean they will disband soon...

.dan.101

I think Horde! Will stick around for awhile longer dan. Some run away from war: leave, qui or just do nothing. Dismissing members is merely a way to get rid of those members and keeping those worthwhile to their cause. It doesnt necessarily mean they will disband soon...

Oh, I know.

Still yet to see anything to convince me Horde! will be around for the long run though.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fray,will fall first,it has poor leadership,and a lot of its members are only interested in internal nobles

DeletedUser

Horde has several active members who are aggressive fighters. 5 at least.

The rest are turtles.

They are doomed.

DeletedUser98475

I doubt many of these tribes will be here in 3 months, besides maybe 2 or 3.

I think people who will stay in the top 10 for atleast 1 more month will be

-4zl?
-Fray
-Nyx
-area
-Che!

DeletedUser100054

I doubt many of these tribes will be here in 3 months, besides maybe 2 or 3.

I think people who will stay in the top 10 for atleast 1 more month will be

-4zl?
-Fray
-Nyx
-area
-Che!

I think you should also include ReBooT?

DeletedUser61672

I think you should also include ReBooT?

Yes, if ReBoot continue to war no one of significance, and if no one of significance war ReBoot, they will be around in a month. Thats common sense. Frankly, the way ReBoot plays, and the way tribes around ReBoot look at them, I don't see a war happening. So yes, there is a good chance ReBoot will be around in one month.

Who are you anyways?

DeletedUser

You asked who he was. He's a smaller player from axes in K72. It's an answer to your question, I just approached it from a different way than you were thinking.

DeletedUser100507

i dont think boo! will stay in the top 20 that long

DeletedUser

~OLD~ - will fail within the next 2 months

Fray - will fall apart soon...

DeletedUser

Yep, I agree, we do have problems to address.

No panamax, I cannot find Innov in the list of problems that Fray has.

you will find out soon what we are truely about... wait and see the pain is rolling and the thunder is coming...

remember 300 sparten men held a vally and killed well over 1000 persian soldiers... learn history for if you dont it shall repeat not in your favour hitler;)