Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

would you like to test that? ill send a train this weekend. im the lowest ranked member in INNOV and i bet before this war is over ill have more caps againts you then you do against me. you should ask the old Fray front of i send 20+second trains. Findiul and xthori will disagree.

Put your money where your mouth is ;) Send the train little man

DeletedUser

you missed my whole point...-.- (ignorant fool)... for one lets dissect your post..

Joey Griffin said:
You declared on us not our fault you we're stupid enough to do it while warring other tribes.

i bolded what was wrong.

your saying I personally declared war on you. That's a lie and wrong. Okay lets move on to the next one.

you said I was stupid enough to declare while warring? hmm lets see. the first one was wrong so that makes this wrong by default. I didn't declare on you so don't get your panties in a bunch.

According to Wikipedia - In standard English, you is both singular and plural; it always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural,

By saying "You" Joey is referring to the tribe INNOV. Hence "You declared" and "You were stupid" are both in actual fact correct. But I think the second part is correct whether "you" is regarded as either a singular or plural.

Now for your added in Edit:
smurks said:
you also called MUNTS stupid. We're means we are.

Correct, if the word joey was implying was were. But that would still be incorrect. That is past tense saying that you in the past "were stupid". But you still are. So if you want the corrected literacy of that statement.

"You declared on us, not our fault you ARE stupid enough to do it while warring other tribes.

DeletedUser

you missed my whole point...-.- (ignorant fool)... for one lets dissect your post..

.. snip...

i bolded what was wrong.

your saying I personally declared war on you. That's a lie and wrong. Okay lets move on to the next one.

.. snip...

EDIT: you also called MUNTS stupid. We're means we are.

I call Godwin's Law right about now and proclaim smurks as a fail grammar Nazi. Seriously, is sentence structure and semantics really the best argument you have got? *boggle*

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

Im Genral Erwin Rommel; Im not saying it in a bad way. some people like tuna and chum. (some) I rather bring a bit of logic into this and see what wars your involved with? One im guessing. As where INNOV is in 8 or 9 different ones and only losing one/2, and has won 27 other wars, so when you think your something special then your wrong. Im not saying you will fail by INNOV but between INNOV and MUNTS... my logical bet is that you will fail first. MUNTS Merged into fray...(fail) MUNTS went into TEMP...(fail)<--- this im not completely sure on. So if im wrong im sorry, and lets see.... INNOV started... merged Chess and ummm..... that's it. Two long time allies merge together and you guys went into two fails and a possible third. So don't get me wrong im not trying to insult you and your tribe. Im just trying to open yours eyes to the facts that you talk so much but when it comes down to it... it doesn't even matter.

EDIT:lustre-online was dismissed from XXXX haha after our op huh? trying to save your caps i see? stats mean nothing when your the ones to disband.

yes one war atm it's called a good tactic something your leadership lack .
you said your self you guys are in like 9 wars how is the logical thinking that you guys will survive ?of course i won't call you a lier since you guys don't have 9 front lines to begin with .
even if MUNTS fail it well have nothing to do with INOOV .
and get your facts straight MUNTS learned there mistake after merging with fray they didn't go to TEMP .

and show me one post that we said we are special , i do think that MUNTS are better then INOOV and it was proven in the stats and that is FACT . unless INOOV manage to have a comeback it well remain a fact .

the facts you stated sadly have nothing to do with you guys being better now open your eyes to this facts you guys are losing to a tribe half your size . and the gape is only getting bigger , you are losing ground to MUNTS that is a fact , you kick your players that lose vils that is a fact.
i would rather go throw 1 fail merge then kicking evrey member that lose vils first your tribe said they were inactive and it was proven wrong by guys like eskver that you guys kicked them cause they are losing vils .
and like i said again check your facts again you merged with 2 tribes and not only chess you merged with Boo!
you had a fail merge yourselfs and one far worse then ours .

Last edited:

DeletedUser99804

I used ''you'' as in the whole of innov not you individually smurks.

DeletedUser

I would say T~V will be the next to fall out of the top 20. Also I see an innov fall. You guys are just killing the world here. Well actually fray killed the world. You guys are just keeping that going

hellthug

well for one i dont have a train yet your majesty, and two if you opened
stats mean nothing little man. if you wish to have me show you... lets see W30 Phoenx Vs RAM, LoEN-REV. Phoenx is winning is stats now might i add after being down by like a few hundred. so i don't see what you mean when you say that we can catch up. its been done before so your attempt at a flame was well wasted.

it's funny how every think you don't like is considered flaming .
and yes stats mean something that's why people post them especially in INOOV case , usually the tribe that come back and turn things around are the tribe that been declared on not the other way around .
don't give me example of something happened in other worlds every war have different situation and yours doesn't look very good .

and you only took what you can answer from my post you kept saying that we well fail as a tribe cause we had some bad leadership decision like the merge with fray and i proved that your leadership done far worse decisions , so why you think you guys gonna win ?

i mean let's see , all the world hate you mostly everyone that have a front line with you well declare sooner or later and you come in here thinking that you guys can hold several big tribes by yourselves no matter how you look at it your situation well not allow you to have a come back it's only getting worse for you guys.

if you guys had a comeback ill be the first to take my hat of but keep talking in the forums with nothing to back it up well only end up with you looking like a fool .

DeletedUser

I would say T~V will be the next to fall out of the top 20. Also I see an innov fall. You guys are just killing the world here. Well actually fray killed the world. You guys are just keeping that going

not sure of your logic in any of this statement, i would ask you to clarify but i doubt you can.

tv from my understanding dont have any real conflicts right now, the only tribe falling next is munts, i can say that with pretty good certainty.
all their support has been withdrawn by the tribes they used to have an alliance with, now they are on their own with no backup as you may have noticed all the big talkers have disappeared along with the clans helping them, their position on this world is about to end, but then im sure they never expected to be here much longer anyway

DeletedUser

And yet we have a 105 cap lead still.

lol you only just lost your alliance with xxxx bud

@chris

tell me im wrong m8, tell me you didnt lose your alliance with xxxx :)
tell me xxxx havent pulled their support
check back in the proper thread m8 where i told you weeks ago you would lose it and be lef tout in the cold.

check under where you said it woulld never happen ...oops

DeletedUser

lol you only just lost your alliance with xxxx bud

@chris

tell me im wrong m8, tell me you didnt lose your alliance with xxxx :)
tell me xxxx havent pulled their support
check back in the proper thread m8 where i told you weeks ago you would lose it and be lef tout in the cold.

check under where you said it woulld never happen ...oops

Now thomas jefferson jones michael, wed love to see ur diplo list all those little noob tribes you have on dere:) you lot are the newage fray

things wont change we will just plod along just like usual you guys will try and fail then succeed then fail then just keep failing,

So now xxxx has withdrawn support you think you can win, was that an admittance that you couldnt beat munts with a lil support from allies?

Our 14 members too much to handle maybe?

DeletedUser

MUNTS without XXXX, but now INNOV have -Nyx- to worry about. I'd pick Nyx over XXXX any day. So technically we haven't lost anything. You on the other hand, gained a new enemy who are fast approaching your frontlines...I wonder how long you can keep that up ;)

DeletedUser

OMG smurks your small and insignificant. Go away. Stop ruining my own thread. I brought it up not to make a senseless Argument over which tribe is better, INNOV or XXXX or even MUNTS.

To tell the honest truth, I was even asked would I want to join INNOV. My answer is evident dont u think? I left XXXX for a reason. That reason would be amplified had I accepted to join INNOV. So please.... stop talking BS on forums.

i bet before this war is over ill have more caps againts you then you do against me.
You do make me laugh. Shaede is even probly more skilled than I am. And I certainly am more skilled than you. Unless of course you can prove me otherwise. :|

DeletedUser

MUNTS without XXXX, but now INNOV have -Nyx- to worry about. I'd pick Nyx over XXXX any day. So technically we haven't lost anything. You on the other hand, gained a new enemy who are fast approaching your frontlines...I wonder how long you can keep that up ;)

lol is that a cry for another clan to come and save you ?
not one member from our northern sectors has sent anything south to munts and theres nothing of importance happening with nyx
we wiped out the munts defence in our first hits, now we start eating munts villages the only thing saving you from us was the support xxxx put there and we both know they kept you alive, lets not forge i read all the xxxx forums and saw what was happening.
meanwhile i told you weeks ago your luck wouldnt last now you have nobody to save your ass

DeletedUser

hahah xD kid drop dead and die your a worthless piece of trash. you think your post means anything. ive been ban from the forums before. it means nothing to me. so ill ruin whatever the hell i want. your no better then the ground i walk upon fool. your an insect that i smash and laugh at while i poke it with a stick. two can play that game you depressed fool. any fool can act all big and bad on internet so i suggest you stop your bull. flame party is what you want ill ruin everything you do.

Looks like somebody forgot to take their anti-psychotic meds today...

lol is that a cry for another clan to come and save you ?
not one member from our northern sectors has sent anything south to munts and theres nothing of importance happening with nyx
we wiped out the munts defence in our first hits, now we start eating munts villages the only thing saving you from us was the support xxxx put there and we both know they kept you alive, lets not forge i read all the xxxx forums and saw what was happening.
meanwhile i told you weeks ago your luck wouldnt last now you have nobody to save your ass

Well good on your members. You should be proud of them. I wonder whether they know how to send support...

And for the latter 3 lines, as I said in the other topic:

1281753655021.jpg

.dan.101

Smurks has to be the most annoying poster here, INNOV's like a breeding ground for annoying posters.

'Tis crazy.