Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

Come on smurks, post what you think are "correct" stats. You say -Noir's stats are wrong, so put up or shut up.

Lets see how hard you have to work and delude yourself to show anything that resembles winning.

you know i hold no leverage in this world. so i dont have to put up or even shut up for that matter xD "we are damned the cursed and the broken. their is so much more inside us."

DeletedUser4587

you know i hold no leverage in this world. so i dont have to put up or even shut up for that matter xD "we are damned the cursed and the broken. their is so much more inside us."

Sounds like a cowards way out. You can say you're winning allllll you want, but nobody will ever believe you until you prove it. You won't show stats because you know that there is no way you can adjust them to show that you're winning.

You're too cowardly to face the truth.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a cowards way out. You can say you're winning allllll you want, but nobody will ever believe you until you prove it. You won't show stats because you know that there is no way you can adjust them to show that you're winning.

You're too cowardly to face the truth.

face what truth? i dont even own an account on this world so no im not winning a damn thing atm:p hell on W30 im even taking a huge beating from former tribe mates that decided to switch tribes and take the easy way out. facing what truth? im defending my "ex" tribe and i feel damn good doing it. they remain in stable growth and you all brag about being on top lol times change and alliances change.:lol: trust me im watching first hand an alliance crumble and war break out xD all we have to do is sit regrow and help take out our main target:lol:

DeletedUser4587

face what truth? i dont even own an account on this world so no im not winning a damn thing atm:p hell on W30 im even taking a huge beating from former tribe mates that decided to switch tribes and take the easy way out. facing what truth? im defending my "ex" tribe and i feel damn good doing it. they remain in stable growth and you all brag about being on top lol times change and alliances change.:lol: trust me im watching first hand an alliance crumble and war break out xD all we have to do is sit regrow and help take out our main target:lol:

If you don't have an account on this world why would you bother to pay attention to it and root for a certain tribe? I call shenanigans.

DeletedUser

Wrong 'there', clever clogs.

lol my bad:p if i would have re-read it i would have noticed:p

If you don't have an account on this world why would you bother to pay attention to it and root for a certain tribe? I call shenanigans.

when a player quits it doesn't mean he cant cheer on his tribe. atm there is nothing i can do on my world so i figured id drop in on this one and see how my old tribe mates are doing. hell i still keep in touch with Dan so its kinda had to forget that i played here.

Mutter Ficker :lol:

DeletedUser98637

omg is that all we have lost in over 3 months just over 1000 villages? against the tribes that are together 3 times the size of innov? I think someone was right we should have been demolished by now... Oh no thats right we are not Fray or Temp and don't throw in the towel at the first sign of an attack... Oh hope you have taken off the stats all them villages that the cheating players have taken if you are going to go on stats ;)

DeletedUser

Not quitting = #winning

If you really think INNOV should have been demolished by now you have never nobled an entire continent of enemy villages before, much less 17 continents of enemy villages. We're not even at half price packets yet.

.dan.101

we are definately ahead in members who dont cheat though, and its a score margin im happiest with

So what are you winning again? You don't recieve a golden statuette of a moral high-horse y'know.

omg is that all we have lost in over 3 months just over 1000 villages? against the tribes that are together 3 times the size of innov? I think someone was right we should have been demolished by now... Oh no thats right we are not Fray or Temp and don't throw in the towel at the first sign of an attack... Oh hope you have taken off the stats all them villages that the cheating players have taken if you are going to go on stats ;)

How do you know we should've 'demolished' you already? Don't listen to what smurks says, he just thinks he's good - and clever - so unless you're talking from experience, which I doubt since you're in INNOV, then leave the winning to the winners.

DeletedUser101209

At 1k per 3 months will take you 3 years :) just informing so you can plan accordingly

Oh yeah that numbers if we stopped growing today

:scout:

DeletedUser

And at your current rate it'll take you almost 18 years (and that's being generous when I'm counting all of your recaps as positive takes into our territory!)...Just so you can plan ahead. :icon_razz:

Of course that's if we stop growing today.

You don't know much about endgame if you're making projections like that. The only point in the game your post holds some level of valuable information is when neither tribe has anywhere to expand but taking the other tribe's villages, or barbs. And even then, there's the fact that packet price will half itself several times as the game progresses, resulting in an increased nobling rate.

Don't worry though, a bunch of barb nobling nubs like A-4ZL! will never be able to noble you fast enough to be satisfactory. :icon_wink: Though common wisdom says, if someone is doing bad, show them up and they can't talk anymore without looking silly. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And at your current rate it'll take you almost 18 years (and that's being generous when I'm counting all of your recaps as positive takes into our territory!)...Just so you can plan ahead. :icon_razz:

Of course that's if we stop growing today.

You don't know much about endgame if you're making projections like that. The only point in the game your post holds some level of valuable information is when neither tribe has anywhere to expand but taking the other tribe's villages, or barbs. And even then, there's the fact that packet price will half itself several times as the game progresses, resulting in an increased nobling rate.

Don't worry though, a bunch of barb nobling nubs like A-4ZL! will never be able to noble you fast enough to be satisfactory. :icon_wink: Though common wisdom says, if someone is doing bad, show them up and they can't talk anymore without looking silly. :icon_redface:

+1 Best post I have read on this thread for a long time! :icon_smile:

.dan.101

and your a piss poor performance player. gotta love the triple P's

Piss Poor Performance Player. Four, no?

You're a crazy man, boy, thing, but it's okay. It's okay, smurks. Just keep fighting the voices.