Tribes most likely to fail in the Top 20

DeletedUser

and your a piss poor performance player. gotta love the triple P's

Gotta love a player that is still on this world :D

Smirks every duke you had on w30 describes you as a big mouth kid, guess you are proving them right on w55 with the post you make....

ppp= piss poor prat? gota love the 3 p's :D

DeletedUser

Gotta love a player that is still on this world :D

Smirks every duke you had on w30 describes you as a big mouth kid, guess you are proving them right on w55 with the post you make....

ppp= piss poor prat? gota love the 3 p's :D

btw every duke ive had? name them all lol i doubt you could. only had three. i bet you only know one. play this world? i chose to leave and if i asked i could come back. unlike you mate the duke here still likes me... i talk with dan a lot on skype and im still on W30 so put up or shut up xD

Piss Poor Performance Player. Four, no?

You're a crazy man, boy, thing, but it's okay. It's okay, smurks. Just keep fighting the voices.

i don't count player as an important word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're going to come up with swanky new initialisms to show off your intellectual prowess at least do it properly.

proper is a made up word to make people like you feel special. just like normal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Innov disbanded yet? The mergers havent yet taken effect. Oh wait neither has 4zl's... :O Both tribes gonna fail :D

DeletedUser

btw every duke ive had? name them all lol i doubt you could. only had three. i bet you only know one. play this world? i chose to leave and if i asked i could come back. unlike you mate the duke here still likes me... i talk with dan a lot on skype and im still on W30 so put up or shut up xD

I co led a tribe with wittman and i am sure karma was a member of mine also on the same world. Think thats 2 of your dukes but might be mistaken? Can't remember the other dukes name on that world its been a while.

Why would i be asking to come back and play the world again also bar talking with friends? Unlike you i don't leave when the going gets tough and then come back on a new account when things seem to have calmed down so have no need to keep asking for new accounts. I played and fought who ever was next to me and left when there was noone left worth fighting to the south west of a4zl. I play a world with one account i don't come back crying for a larger account because i wasn't good enough to grow my own.

DeletedUser

mightn't I say -Nyx- owns, more than a third of our current points is what we have taken through "official declaration" .

I'm smurks all high and mighty. go to your home land on "w30" and perhaps repeat history and "leave" . Why did you leave? to save the ego? or so peoples high regard of you didn't get dented? Wait a second no one held you in high regard. Your all talk. You argue how bad A-4zl! and the allied tribes are doing when you have but a thimble full of knowledge, and brain cells it appears. The stats, official and unofficial proving we're doing well.

Not fast enough for our size you'll think? Great thats your opinion. Because I know at -Nyx- we like to let our food think it has a chance at least, a sign of good will. if w30 is your homeland go there and try and pretend your the all seeing and all wise God on their forums. -Nyx- has warred its way to its current status. A-4zl! has been their on the journery too since the beginning too warring the way up. Fine they merged Area. INNOV have merged before. INNOV's current status is great. Nice getting no.1 rank by recruiting like mad.

and may i congratulate them on no.2 OD rank aswell, there getting nice OD killing the occasional nukes.

DeletedUser105512

Sooner or later there will be only 1 tribes left.. So the little A-4ZL!, BAWLZ and -NYX- team up cant last for ever... Eventually one will have to turn on the other, so if i was one of them i'd maybe do something quick before you just get stabbed in the back... "well thanks for helping us kill INNOV.. Your turn now!" Those will be the words coming out of A-4ZL!.... Just thought id point that out there.

not that what ever i say matters, i mean who cares what i say im in a tribe thats 3 million points called TROY lol. YOU WILL ALL SEE!!!!! GO INNOV KICK SOME ASS!!!!

DeletedUser

And this guy ^^^ clearly doesn't understand the politics of the world yet. Keep watching a-4zl! Won't betray us.

Plus what you said if true is incorrect. If a tribe and its ally kill all competition both tribes win the world... hence forth there be no need for betrayal. See here at nyx and 4zl we're family. Guess no tribe on the world is able to hold diplomacy, friendship and family bonds for a year +

DeletedUser105512

Im just saying.. any tribe can turn on ones back for more glory, people are greaty and if your just to in love with them to realize it then thats too bad. If i won a world, hell no would i share with another tribe. Maybe thats just me.

And how would i supposed to know the politics of W55? i dont have players from A-4ZL! and -NYX- whispering little secrets in my ear.

Goodluck dan with your quest to defeat INNOV. But when you guys come knocking on my village doors, i will throw a pie in your face and laugh, simply because this is tribal wars. Not tribalhugz

DeletedUser102202

we have been allys almost since the world has started weve worked and gotten to know and rely on one another, betrayal is never gonna happen

DeletedUser105512

Okay thats good, but im just saying.. You never know when it comes to TW... Anything can happen. Just keep that in the back of your head.

What happens if they leave you in the dust. Its best to prepare for the worst even if it doesnt happen.

DeletedUser

The particularly amusing thing about that is that INNOV, Fray, et. all have been saying that to NyX for over 6 months, endlessly hoping for an unexpected savior in the form of a fractured alliance. Alas, forum-goers seem to lack the psychic prowess required to see the obvious progression of things.

DeletedUser

Noir said it... plus there's guarantees of no betrayal. If they betrayed us we would get barb nobler of day like innov and noir wouldn't be happy.

Keep you eyes pealed in the next few months, because I'm looking forward to your next wrong prediction :)

DeletedUser105512

Alrighty then daniel.. My prediction may be wrong this time... but my next one will be correct. I promise.

DeletedUser102202

i know it happens but this is not a problem for A4zl or Nyx

DeletedUser105512

Okay just clearing things up..

Before i go....

You never know ;)

DeletedUser

Playing six years you generally spot out the backstabbers a mile away no matter how devious or how much they attempt to conceal.

Worst eventuality that you said. Fair enough. That is one way it may ordinarily go. And if it does we have a problem. Shame this isn't a normal alliance :D