Tribes that do nothing

DeletedUser

Dont you just hate a tribe that wont fight back, ive been fighting this tribe with my tribe they are bigger but yet they have not attacked us once. what is that about. just thought i would vent on here to see what you guys think.

DeletedUser

i was looking forward to the rush of a half decent war and ended up bored as hell. now i have some guy that just wont give up and leave and seems to be controlling 2 villages just building troops constantly no excitement in keeping him down :(

DeletedUser

dont worrie ur on same K has fame ull get preaty much the exitment ur looking for rofl.....

DeletedUser51929

no need for war's at this point in the game. just small battles for farming rights!

DeletedUser

Well, personally I think that tribe that won't fight back is consisted of poor players. Usually their leader just send massive invitation so they look bigger in actuality they're the underdog for us to enjoy and conquer!!!

DeletedUser

In the early stages of W37 I did very little as NERD K leader when S.B. attacked us. Then I had 'em rolling in the aisles as we sent fake after fake. But it was just me ensuring all the K players were active (time nothing happened) and just dodging attacks, then the fakes were coordinating trials, then I CMd everyone to wait for my "fake" against the leader (who was still in stitches due to or fakes). As soon as I posted my clearing their leader, we all attacked to land at the same time (I had also been contacting some of their players who looked active but isolated -undermining morale, "you're next!"). So, yes there may be mass-recruiter tribes with power-hungry leaders who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag, or organise a piss-up in a brewery, but it isn't always that way:)

DeletedUser

if you want a good war come fight NUTZ with me.lol i have no tribe help and ive been fighting them for 4 days now and had over 100+ attacks. they aint fighting no one appart from me.lol

DeletedUser

TY for the Attention and taking your time to write about us on the external forums.

What I love is that you really are upset enough about getting slapped around by my tribes Newbie players as a training operation to teach them a few things that you had to come to the external forums and cry about it.

I do however want to say thank you for putting up a small fight so that they could learn a couple of things instead of just laying down for them :)

We also did get a kick out of all the mails you sent begging for us to let you go :lol: Here is one of the mails for others enjoyment :lol:

Then sending me that mail saying you were going to quit this account because you have another one on this world and that you will come and get us so watch our backs.... YOU my friend have been very useful and Entertaining to us and I Thank You Sir :lol:

Oh by the way your tribe didn't help you because you were a big mouth and then they booted you and took an NAP with us :) Because I asked them to....

Looks to me like we lived up to our profile LMAO and you are done :) I guess my only question is this.... How does it feel to be rimmed by a bunch of new players as a teaching operation :) Good Luck Friend

after reading this i laughed as you have gone to so much effort to try and put down another player, have you nothing better to do... also you were completely off topic and in my eyes arrogant and pathetic. also your tribe is full of player that have literally done nothing....

DeletedUser

I've fought tribes which don't fight back.

Its annoying yet at the same time, awesome.

Awesome because you can just keep owning them and they can't do anything. Bad because it makes things boring :/