Tribes that noobs will make

DeletedUser

I am sure some noobies, will steal my old tribe name GoD/GoF

DeletedUser

So your making GoF or GoD again? ...
Ah no thats not stealing...

lol no not at all:p That will be over my life. That time is over. I just mean, I think someone will do it. Course there are tribes called that in other worlds. They has stolen my old name. But they are welcome to. No positive about it anyway:D You know that :)

DeletedUser

So your making GoF or GoD again? ...
Ah no thats not stealing...

lawl i already claim the #1 noobiest tribe position! oh yes.. you better believe it.. go to ranking tribes and type "emo"... we will cry on you!

srsly ive learned tribes on beginner protection mean nothing, your better off making a tribe and hanging with friends, meetign a few new people, and having fun at the start of the world, and gettign organized, whent the attacking starts.

theres really no pt in going omg! this tribes has such and such! we gotta start planning our battle strategy! p10x0rz! when people dont even have spears yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:))))0

I bet there will be another HGW like on W6!
(HollyGhost's Worshippers)
w00t-1.jpg

But perhaps this time it'll be only ranked fifth or so :icon_cry: Im not that great anymore :icon_cry:

like the players from the messenger list =))

DeletedUser

Back on - topic, just remember we were all newbs once...
And being a veteran may not count for much in the begining of the game

DeletedUser

N-J-Y = n00b tribe!! go check it out, it's absolutely pointless

DeletedUser20892

We are here! to throw our axes! yihaa MCD merges into n00bs wtf?

Nun4u

Hmmm, can we make a new one called "Threads that noobs will make" to see what kind of discussion we get there? :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, as was previously stated, do we honestly have to have the same discussion every single damned time a new world comes out? After getting flamed on 3 seperate worlds for making the same exact thread, doesn't it seem the idiots would learn?