Tribes To Look Out For

DeletedUser

Lets all Merge!

If you are indeed Volga, tell me. Did your targets get cleared for you too? Or were they merges?

Also its looking like the top10 tribes are all potential contenders. wP looks good but they are going to slow down or start eating eachother.

DeletedUser

It's always the same thing. A lot of the HP elders fought real hard to get the tribe limits down. Doesn't matter, the top tribes have 3-4 academies (on average). Disappointing really.

Eventually everyone will merge, and their will be two 16 branch family tribes left - with a legitimate shot to win.

Would be nice if we could see 8 member tribes going at it, but it won't happen.
People will take advantage of a good thing; circumvent the tribal limits.

TW staff didn't get the part about limited diplomacy, and no outside tribal support, but we are getting there -- making progress, at least.

Maybe one of these days the staff will query the HP vets, and actually have an understanding of the server. Hell, they won't even see this post -- I know, I've been posting these things for atleast 7 years now.

Not that it makes me better than anyone here (people must create families to to stay competitive; to keep up with the Jones's or Kardashians - so to speak). Just wish we had legit 8 member tribes, limited diplomacy; limited outside support etc., that's where this server needs to go.

If you agree, vote Amish for HP president. TW staff, add me to the advisor board - I'll do it for free, can give you my resume -- which includes extensive experience here, both as a leader and a player. I am no stranger to HP, just check the history here and the old threads.

VOTE AMISH FOR HP PRES:
To Family, or not to family: that is the question:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?125635-To-family-or-not-to-family-that-is-the-question

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117741

It's always the same thing. A lot of the HP elders fought real hard to get the tribe limits down. Doesn't matter, the top tribes have 3-4 academies (on average). Disappointing really.

wP has no academy tribe

DeletedUser

wP has no academy tribe

wP is also 7/8s right next to eachother. Personally I would prefer to have room to grow and 8 member limits can sometimes be an issue when you are on opposite sides of the continent. Therefore it makes sense for some tribes to develop relationships with others to help fight of the "tribe vs player" skirmishes that happen early.

As far as I can tell this world is gonna be explosive at least to the degree where fighting will exist throughout.

DeletedUser117741

wP is also 7/8s right next to eachother. Personally I would prefer to have room to grow and 8 member limits can sometimes be an issue when you are on opposite sides of the continent. Therefore it makes sense for some tribes to develop relationships with others to help fight of the "tribe vs player" skirmishes that happen early.

wP has 2 clusters on either side of the continent which you should keep your eyes on and watch develop.

DeletedUser

Wp - Randys wolfpack ofc :)

Randy's wolfpack has done well under Randy's guidance; Randy is clearly a god. ;)

Let's have a fun game since wP is clearly destined to eat itself you can all vote on who I should eat first. My vote is for Poetryinmotion.

DeletedUser

Randy's wolfpack has done well under Randy's guidance; Randy is clearly a god. ;)

Let's have a fun game since wP is clearly destined to eat itself you can all vote on who I should eat first. My vote is for Poetryinmotion.

Randy is our lord and saviour. I vote for poetryinmotion too.

gypsyvanner

In my area LOVE is spreading quickly. Nobling pretty much every player in the way.