Tribes to look out for

• Thread starter DeletedUser92119
  • Start date

DeletedUser92119

Well...on the bright side it took longer than average for the flaming to start!

DeletedUser122797

Honestly I wish I was good enough to noble even a barb but I'm too bad to even manage that at this early stage in the game

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Going an early bonus village is never considered a bad move. Recruitment villages for heavy scavenge tactics and bonus production for rushing mines. Booring as it is, it is currently the strongest start, pp costly though.

You net players are always so against barbing.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Going an early bonus village is never considered a bad move. Recruitment villages for heavy scavenge tactics and bonus production for rushing mines. Booring as it is, it is currently the strongest start, pp costly though.

You net players are always so against barbing.
yeah, It's a better move to noble a bonus village with 50 point as to noble a player who have 150 points. you'll need to build up bouth from the start

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah, I like them scavenges. Barb growth settings is really slow and there are so few barbs to farm, no paladin is making the mine heavy starts a bit slowe (since no extra 15% production).
1.0 unit speed are of course always a good setting for farm heavy startup but due to my location I must disagree with your statement, scavenge is dah best

Lundav

Lol, nobling barb as their first village. Pathetic. You're playing a game called Tribalwars, and you're nobling villages that don't belong to a tribe and doesn't involve a war. Wtf? People nowadays are so sad, and this is feedback coming from someone who has almost won multiple worlds (they were using snipe-cheats and backstabbed us with two players, dirgo55(WATCH OUT FOR HGIM!!!!!!).

I may only be rank 377 currently, but that's because I play the game like you should play it, farming players, not gray villages. Only reason you noobs are rank 1 is becuse of luck, and you play not Tribalwars, but Teaparty bullshit.

You will see soon, I will easily be rank 200 within 1-2 weeks, then rank 100, and then maybe rank 70-80 if I play serious(easy), because nobling barbs will get you nowhere. Not against me.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting read

If you noble a barb, you dont lose any troops, just my opinion of course as im a barb nobler myself

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol, nobling barb as their first village. Pathetic. You're playing a game called Tribalwars, and you're nobling villages that don't belong to a tribe and doesn't involve a war. Wtf? People nowadays are so sad, and this is feedback coming from someone who has almost won multiple worlds (they were using snipe-cheats and backstabbed us with two players, dirgo55(WATCH OUT FOR HGIM!!!!!!).

I may only be rank 377 currently, but that's because I play the game like you should play it, farming players, not gray villages. Only reason you noobs are rank 1 is becuse of luck, and you play not Tribalwars, but Teaparty bullshit.

You will see soon, I will easily be rank 200 within 1-2 weeks, then rank 100, and then maybe rank 70-80 if I play serious(easy), because nobling barbs will get you nowhere. Not against me.

Well, thanks for teaching me that lesson. So I should start noble players instead? Tell me..... Where are you located? ;)

Bippe

Reaction score
All these brave people calling out the nooby barb noblers. Real pros use their troops killing militia to get 350 point villages.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

1yW7.gif

Lundav

All these brave people calling out the nooby barb noblers. Real pros use their troops killing militia to get 350 point villages.

Thank you for the support. Finally someone understands