Tribes to nations: The Ancient Edition

DeletedUser

As a classicist I felt I should put such a spin on things as I see them:

Thebes

This is us, the }{BR}{ family. We have reached the pinnacle of our empire, it seems large to us and we are very proud of it. We have emerged as the triumphant power after much struggle in the continent and are just beginning to impose our will upon k41. We stayed back from things before but picked off the weaker tribes one by one.

Athens

*_CB_* are the philosophers of the continent. They used to be a dominant force but have gone through many tribe changes, renaming etc (mirroring the formation of democracy, it's success, downfall and re-emergence). They used to have a powerful empire but it was crushed by various players as they were jealous of it.

THIS IS SPAAAAARTAAAAAAA

G.K.T are the red-cloaked warriors. They have a core of good players (Spartans) but the rest are dead weight (helots). They are the remnants of KORE after various changes. They were once the dominant force but are now out-dated and stagnant following several defeats.

Macedon

The Vendetta family. Extremely strong, biding their time until the rest of us are at our weakest. Several proposals we made were rejected and so they marshal their forces for a mass invasion into our lands. Little is known about them and they have been able to expand unopposed due to their northern location. We have not ventured that far towards them due to struggles closer to home.

Persia

**VA** are the Persians. They have an alliance with Vendetta (Macedon) and think that they are safe because of their size. If history repeats itself, the various city states are subdued by Macedon and integrated into their army then **VA** will be annihilated, leaders nobled and rimmed and the empire will become part of Macedon's.

Indian Kingdoms

The GK family have this honour. Millions upon millions of them lie they other side of world from us all and will act as a buffer should Vendetta (Macedon) grow too large and may well hit back should they not consolidate their territory well enough.

Swendog

Yes. Very cool. Definitely trying not to marshall you though. We just cannot have another family tribe. We'll see what happens though.

DeletedUser

Thank you, thank you *bows*. I'll be here all week. Or until Swen nobles me ;)

DeletedUser

*laffz silently*

There should be a seperate faction for bgee - Gauls :)
Really crap villages. Noblez too much xD
kiddin' ya ;)