Tribes to Nations (Tolkien)

DeletedUser

Dwarves:
They work hard and they don't like being disturbed. Just like Notte in our world. In their mines doing their domestics. Till the time they hit a hard rock they don't bother getting organized and attack.

Elves:
Strong as one invincible together! With their slow growth rate and their elegance, just like OWNED in our world.

Human:
Their greed and high number. Treason, betrayal... All included in some tribe. There comes the Vendetta family. Backstabbing any and everyone around...

Orcs:
Growing like mad. They are brutal. Filled with strength and no fear. They do not mind to lose a few! They always have backup... Being in groups. There comes our GK Family.

Rohirrim:
Their pride and the politics of "talking little about serious stuff" is just like LOSERS. Slow in numbers effective as a group. Mostly hidden in their castles, should be feared when they come out.

I tried :p

Swendog

Human:
Their greed and high number. Treason, betrayal... All included in some tribe. There comes the Vendetta family. Backstabbing any and everyone around...

Haha.. backstabbing..interesting. We must have nobled you. I don't believe we have backstabbed anyone.

DeletedUser

It is his opinion.
I agree with him (musket) in some places though. . .

Nice one musket :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well, just to be technical, you have to cut it up more. Rohirrim is humans. But you can't put all "Humans" as "treacherous and greedy", considering that the three Houses of the Edain weren't like that. "Humans" would be two groups; "Easterlings" and "Edain".

(Booo yea, I'm a Tolkien fanatic)
:)

DeletedUser

Well, just to be technical, you have to cut it up more. Rohirrim is humans. But you can't put all "Humans" as "treacherous and greedy", considering that the three Houses of the Edain weren't like that. "Humans" would be two groups; "Easterlings" and "Edain".

What he said :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol enjoyed the white writing ^^,

I would love to see you making a "tribe to nations" thing.
W31 is not that complicated of a World anyways :D