Tribes to nations. ;)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The last page or more has been unrelated to the topic...

You still have to stay on-topic here, spam still goes to the Off-topic section.
First and final warning for the GD.

teh nub cookie

Back on topic. I'm h0lly's enforcer.

So yeah. What up. deeeeewd.

DeletedUser

Something about Tribes and Nation 'deeeeewd'.

Must be something to do with hippos.

aegraen

Britain don't always win, but we're one of the few nations "good" in EVERY sport. Football, we're good. Cricket, we're good. Rugby, we're good.

American football? Baseball? Hockey? Swimming? Billiards? Track and Field? :icon_biggrin:

Anyways, I see WhoNxt as WW2 Germany.

Small, surrounded, and kicking ass.

DeletedUser

American football? Baseball? Hockey? Swimming? Billiards? Track and Field? :icon_biggrin:

Swimming - Becca Adlington took gold at the olympics

As for baseball and American football...Jesus...they aren't even sports! :lol:

DeletedUser

Will eventually be pwned into no mans land. ;]

DeletedUser

O....K....
*Insert nazi joke here*

DeletedUser

Me? A Nazi? I'd even prefer communist over that...

WhoNxt = WW2 Communist China - no allies whatsoever, fighting against everyone that's around them and holding out in the mountains trying to survive until suddenly, with the support of the people and help from the Americans, drives out the imperialists, the nationalists, and unites the country (except Taiwan) which eventually, after several detours, develops into an economic powerhouse.

DeletedUser

Me? A Nazi? I'd even prefer communist over that...

WhoNxt = WW2 Communist China - no allies whatsoever, fighting against everyone that's around them and holding out in the mountains trying to survive until suddenly, with the support of the people and help from the Americans, drives out the imperialists, the nationalists, and unites the country (except Taiwan) which eventually, after several detours, develops into an economic powerhouse.

Lol WW2 Communist China was crushed by Japan.
A WAY smaller of a country :p

DeletedUser6013

Musket...Great Britain used to own a lot of the world, have you seen the size of the actual Isle?

DeletedUser63020

If Slapper5 was a nation he'd be russia. Big and nasty and wondering where his nukes went.

DeletedUser

LGoN is a perfect example of the U.N at that time.

Elite League of Nations.

x]

DeletedUser

Musket...Great Britain used to own a lot of the world, have you seen the size of the actual Isle?

A third of the worlds land to be exact, and the best navy in the world. Still have the most elite army also. (Note: I said elite, not largest.)

=]