Tribes to nations. ;)

teh nub cookie

i'll give you three guesses.

I don't really care anyway. Several things;

A ceacefire isn't hugging. Especially when your still in a war.

A tripple alliance certainly wouldn't be hugging.. That would be ...epic.. :icon_surprised:

Thirdly, I've never stood for hugging. Big wow, ceacefire is a possibility - Are you scared GK will start biting you on your front? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A ceacefire isn't hugging.

should it turn out to be a ceasefire, that would make sense, and this discussion is over. so far it doesn't look like it.

A tripple alliance certainly wouldn't be hugging.. That would be ...epic..

yes, needing three tribes to dominate an otherwise mostly mediocre world this early would be epic :icon_wink:.

Are you scared GK will start biting you on your front? :icon_wink:

scared, no. but, losing villages would be undesirable.

Last edited by a moderator:

teh nub cookie

should it turn out to be a ceasefire, that would make sense, and this discussion is over. so far it doesn't look like it.

How would you know? :icon_neutral:

yes, needing three tribes to dominate an otherwise mostly mediocre world this early would be epic :icon_wink:.

I wasn't just meaning the core. :icon_wink:

scared, no. but, losing villages would be undesirable.

*mails GK :lol:*

Bolded.

DeletedUser

The only ones ive seen so far who say w31 is a mediocre world are those mediocre players. Sounds like sour grapes IMO, cant be at top then its all just sourgrapes.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I do believe he meant the world is not as packed as other worlds. In which you shouldn't need as much to do what is needed.

As for being scared, I said it once and I will say it again... "If you build it, they will come" We built it, and are waiting for whoever they are, to come...

DeletedUser

The only ones ive seen so far who say w31 is a mediocre world are those mediocre players. Sounds like sour grapes IMO, cant be at top then its all just sourgrapes.:icon_rolleyes:

er yeah, somehing like that .:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I do believe he meant the world is not as packed as other worlds. In which you shouldn't need as much to do what is needed.

As for being scared, I said it once and I will say it again... "If you build it, they will come" We built it, and are waiting for whoever they are, to come...

Actually this is a church world so you can't noble far away.
This world wouldn't be this hard to grow if it was packed.

DeletedUser

That hasnt nothing to do with it... yes you can easily lose a village if you noble from far away... but taking the village is nothing... the attacking troops attack at 100% if they are sent from a village in a church radious...

But keeping the village is a dif story, you would need to dbl stack it in order to keep it, seeing troops fight at 50% strength... So you noble a village, first thing you build is a church, wory about details of where it is later... churches take all of 2-3 hours to build...

And if you have a supprot system that is good enough, then there is not problem...

So being packed or not, really makes no difference... Skill and unfortunately numbers tend to make the difference...

Some use skill, some use numbers... wonder which losers fall into... neither, we are just a bunch of losers who know not how to play... we have spear dominance... ;o)

DeletedUser

That hasnt nothing to do with it... yes you can easily lose a village if you noble from far away... but taking the village is nothing... the attacking troops attack at 100% if they are sent from a village in a church radious...

But keeping the village is a dif story, you would need to dbl stack it in order to keep it, seeing troops fight at 50% strength... So you noble a village, first thing you build is a church, wory about details of where it is later... churches take all of 2-3 hours to build...

And if you have a supprot system that is good enough, then there is not problem...

So being packed or not, really makes no difference... Skill and unfortunately numbers tend to make the difference...

Some use skill, some use numbers... wonder which losers fall into... neither, we are just a bunch of losers who know not how to play... we have spear dominance... ;o)

You can keep your spear dominance! Ill pummel you to death with my scout dominance :icon_razz: