Tribes

DeletedUser

the top twenty tribe is pretty much spammed so lets try something new
answer the questions, and give some support. Its something new and simple that can get this forums going.

Best Tribe
Best Top Twenty Tribe
Most tribe to suceed in top 20
Most Tribe to fail in top 20
Most tribe to suceed
Most Tribe to fail
Tribe with the best leadership
Tribe with the worst leadership
Tribe with best postioning
tribe with the worst postioning.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe - Chik3n Well... we do have rank 1, although having the 3rd lowest member count in top 20... We have yet to fully prove ourselves though, as we have not had any REAL problems yet.
Best Top Twenty Tribe - Chik3n (I don't get why we have the 'same' questions twice)
Most tribe to suceed in top 20 - Chik3n we have several K's to expand in, and while we do have some competition in some of these areas, I think we will do well.
Most Tribe to fail in top 20 - HUNG F. food is food.
Most tribe to suceed - Party! with their current position, they should be able to expand rapidly (P.S. I get to mention 2 tribes to succeed... YAY!)
Most Tribe to fail - PE F.
Tribe with the best leadership - I'd have to say Party!, just to stop myself from being completely biased. :)
Tribe with the worst leadership - Hung F. ? :)
Tribe with best postioning - I can't decide... Either -F- or ANGRY!
tribe with the worst postioning. - BUG! although they are left with room to expand to, they still share borders with both Chik3n and Party! which could end out being a dangerous cocktail.

/me jumps back to top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

I'll er, cut, some of the questions, er, out.

Best tribe: Difficult to say. In terms of individual skill or tribal co-ordination or aggressiveness or what? I'll say -F- are doing pretty good. CHIK3N probably.
Tribe most likely to succeed: I doubt many of these tribe's will be here in several months time. Maybe us in PUNCH!, Maybe BUG!, Maybe -F-, who knows? I'll go with ~Glad~ just... because.
Tribe most likely to fail: For the top 20... PE? Hung? lol.
Tribe with the best leadership: I don't know many tribal leadership, ours is pretty good. PUNCH! :icon_wink:
Tribe with the worst leadership: Probably one of the two I mentioned in the "fail" category.
Tribe with the best positioning: Actually I'll say we have very good positioning here in PUNCH!, or possibly PATRYN.
Tribe with the worst positioning: TSA or ~AoE~, I see a problem with their borders.

DeletedUser

Best tribe: RUM We have the lowest member count in the top20, and the coolest members fo' sho' ;)
Tribe most likely to succeed: RUM again, but then, there are a couple more of 'em in there that I suppose has some good chances
Tribe most likely to fail: S00N very bad positioning, members wont have place to expand and we all know how that ends :p
Tribe with the worst positioning: S00N, same reason as stated above

DeletedUser

Lowest member count doesn't mean anything. Average points per person is what counts. You have 12th place for that :p

DeletedUser

Yar! RUM be a fun bunch o' currs an' cut-throats if there ever be one t' sail these seas.

All that member count means is they are still having 15 vs. a K fun, while most others are starting to get bored of the sea o' blue.

DeletedUser97248

ima try and steer this ship back on course :/

Best Tribe: Glad
Best Top Twenty Tribe: same as above
Most tribe to suceed in top 20: Chick3n
Most Tribe to fail in top 20: PE
Most tribe to suceed: Chick3n
Most Tribe to fail: PE (lol)
Tribe with the best leadership: ok im trying to resist the urge for voting my own tribe, but i know that our leadership is awesome and theyre great guys :p soo Act1
Tribe with the worst leadership: unsure about this one because im ignorant to much of the other leadership, however ive seen alot of traffic going through Party!
Tribe with best postioning: Glad,
tribe with the worst postioning: easily TSA

DeletedUser

ima try and steer this ship back on course

I applaud the choice of words.

Now talk about the act1/mash merge, and act1's recent attacks on =R3N=.

Edit: Never mind the merge, saw that bit in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96310

Entirely too early to tell:

We have rumors of Glad and Party merging. TSA and Chik3n merging. Bug! and Chik3n merging.. RT and PE merging. Patryn! and RT merging... does anyone else see the logic to the chaos of asking which tribe is best, which tribe will be around.. etc....

Truth is.. the world is still very young.. there are some promising tribes appearing... I could name them but to be honest, emerging hasn't proven anything and so.. if I'm asked which tribe I see as the best on W54? My answer would be Chik3n as its the tribe I call home and like me, I'd hope everyone feels the same about their tribe but.... realistically speaking, we are at least a month away from knowing which tribe(s) will be around 6 months from now. Yes chik3n has skill but so too does, party!, TSA, RT, Patryn!, GLAD, Punch!, Rum, and many small lethal tribes.

I can say this with absolute certainty..
1. Its a speed 1 server that slows the game down and causes many of the more experienced players to leave. Especially the speed 2 gamers.
2. With the server speed, wars (even K cleaning), will be much longer and drawn out.
3. More so then wars and which tribes have the most "skilled" players is Longevity of leadership and activity level of "all" members that will dictate which tribes are around a month from now.

Edit*
My first "real" world (W8) was a speed 1 world and is still considered one of the more difficult worlds. I see W54 as having a chance to be the same... A very congested, highly contested and well played waring world of strategy and honestly, I hope the other experienced dukes out there also see this and like me decide to stay around making W54 one of the better worlds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to agree wave, 80% of the Top 20 tribes will no be around in the comming months, either due to failing leadership, inactivity or other reasons, oh and "war", I will be sticking around, no matter what happens, unless I have 1 village and 26 points. This is doesn't have the most honesty for the most part, but more than other worlds, less than others, skill wise, not too shabby.

DeletedUser

Entirely too early to tell:

We have rumors of Glad and Party merging. TSA and Chik3n merging. Bug! and Chik3n merging.. RT and PE merging. Patryn! and RT merging... does anyone else see the logic to the chaos of asking which tribe is best, which tribe will be around.. etc....

Truth is.. the world is still very young.. there are some promising tribes appearing... I could name them but to be honest, emerging hasn't proven anything and so.. if I'm asked which tribe I see as the best on W54? My answer would be Chik3n as its the tribe I call home and like me, I'd hope everyone feels the same about their tribe but.... realistically speaking, we are at least a month away from knowing which tribe(s) will be around 6 months from now. Yes chik3n has skill but so too does, party!, TSA, RT, Patryn!, GLAD, Punch!, Rum, and many small lethal tribes.

I can say this with absolute certainty..
1. Its a speed 1 server that slows the game down and causes many of the more experienced players to leave. Especially the speed 2 gamers.
2. With the server speed, wars (even K cleaning), will be much longer and drawn out.
3. More so then wars and which tribes have the most "skilled" players is Longevity of leadership and activity level of "all" members that will dictate which tribes are around a month from now.

Edit*
My first "real" world (W8) was a speed 1 world and is still considered one of the more difficult worlds. I see W54 as having a chance to be the same... A very congested, highly contested and well played waring world of strategy and honestly, I hope the other experienced dukes out there also see this and like me decide to stay around making W54 one of the better worlds. :)

It should have been more then obviously that party aint merging with GLAD. They merge with PATRYN ofcourse!! This way we avoid the argument about who merges into who since the names are equal anyway!