Tribute to the warriors

blckdrgn1

All trolling aside I wanted to give a shout out to the w89 accounts I thought fought hard and well. These are the players who earned my respect on this world -

From wizard -
I-AM-GROOT (aka professor dumbledore) - Otto and Karina did hold their front for quite a while and caused pain for several of the DST/Archer guys on the front. They were definitely one of the best attackers and defenders in wizard.

Meowitzer - Was more of a second line account but they stayed busy catapulting the bajezus out of our guys and there wasnt really anything we could do without committing massive amounts of defense away from the front, which we never did so he was free to do quite a lot of damage.

Random basilisk - Though he later changed name to Professor Dumbledore. and joined DST he was a great defender and attacker while he was in wizard. I remember multiple times where a player was being attacked and I was thinking "stack him out" except there were several prenukes tight together then i thought "snipe him" except he sent anti-snipes between nobles then I thought "just recap it" except he sent support less than 50 ms after the train haha he gave us a very hard time.

Avenger - Was originally in @night then later joined wizard but while in wizard he pressed his front forward and held the ground he took quite well until his neighbors had quit and he was severely out numbered.

Two Masc Straight Dudes - The original owner of this account (it was renamed to *butonel* later) was a great fighter. I was on the front line with him and watched him tear through a few of our guys, not sure what happened to him but he was very skilled.

Sachs3 - Sachs3 was the backbone of K56 with all the defense and snipes he was providing for others there to hold the front, we knew when he left wizard that continent was doomed.

Professor Snape - This account was originally Daspoofer in LIFE before @night took them in and they later left to wizard. The original owner was nothing impressive however the new owner Josh did a great job pressuring @night/archer/dst and holding his front line through many operations and day-to-day pressure from our south east players.

Kempy, Gorts33, Cessna152 - These 3 players formed a very strong mini team and stopped us from moving the core for many months. Kempy and Gorts did well offensively but their specialty was defense, was very impressed by them. Cessna was pretty quiet and I expected him to be easier to break than the other two but we quickly found out different :) When these 3 quit it was like a dam collapsing in front of us.

From DST/Archer -
D3athir0n - Dins and Aaron piloted this account which by far has the most frontline villages and they weathered many weeks of constant catapulting, operations, and pressure from wizard without giving up or really losing much ground at all. Dins was one of the two dukes in DST and helped guide tribe decisions to victory. When @night fell apart the world looked hopeless and like wizard would win without a doubt but Dins held the tribe together in LAD and helped negotiate the merges with DST and archer and with getting the players from Monstr to join our cause which ultimately turned the tides.

Kate 2 - Alex and Kate piloted this beast of an account. Initially they were pressuring the core and later moved into the south east area. Alex was the other duke in DST and helped with many op plans that helped crack the south east area. Alex and Kate were also key during the times right after the @night disband, like Dins they helped give the tribe hope when things were darkest and with the diplomatic negotiations.

Nocternally Sober - Dennis, Tomas, and Beer from finally sober run this account. Tomas is one of the most dedicated players I've seen. He spent many full days and late nights defending the account from weeks of wizards catapulting and attempts at breaking the account. Dennis and Dins were here early game and gave it a lightning quick growth that lead to it being one of the strongest accounts in DST. Beer, our crazy aussie put his offensive skills to work while here and put a lot of wizard players through hell.

Stephenmac1 - Stephen was originally in monstr and was our main commander in the south east area. He and his friends from monstr worked as a very strong unit to give wizard pressure daily. Though they worked in an unconventional way, not using operations with coordinated landing times and gathering nuke counts etc, they made it work due to just having trust in each other and superior communication with each other using command sharing they were able to jump on openings and defend each other incredibly fast.

Professor Dumbledore. - Glen, as mentioned above, was a great defender and attacker however the tools (legal scripts) he shared with the tribe really helped us all perform more efficiently as a tribe.

Ampac - Ampac is the perfect example of what a second line/backline player is supposed to do. He was always happy to give 100% of his support troops anywhere it was needed and constantly looked for targets to send his nukes at as soon as they were full or returned home. He would even send half nukes or quarter nukes with catapults behind targets he already hit and gave wizard players a lot of pain

Blisteringly - Henri like ampac was always willing to give his troops wherever they were needed and kept his nukes busy constantly, jjumping over front lines and forcing the enemy to respond or get smacked with a ton of catapults.

Harvey Suits Spector - Eddie and Henri worked together hand in hand on targets, just having a good time making the enemy players heads spin every day.

Floadi - Pat was like the 3 mentioned above however as wizard players know, if you have one village of floadi's nearby, you are gonna feel some pain. Squirrly / mezonis / etc had a very hard time dealing with floadi when he had 3 deathstars behind their front which ballooned up to 5-6 and were all very painful to remove while he was catapulting around the towers in areas that wizard couldnt afford to defend. In the dictionary next to the definition of "pain in the ass" you'll find a picture of Floadi

Riiiz99 - Riiz99 was wizards favorite punching bag in the northwest. He took hits from many of wizard full tribe ops and area ops and never gave in. At one point they probably killed 90% of his personal troops and luckily they gave him time to receive support and recover. It was impressive to see riiz keep coming back even though he was solo on the account.

Mejj - Mejj was slicing through the northwest every day pressing forward. When I planned ops for that area I knew if we targetted villages near him they would be definitely be taken. There was never a thought that he would let opportunities slip by and he was always quick to help his neighbors.

Ramona - Ramona was not only a great defender and attacker in the southeast but she was basically the tribe nanny. She sat soooo many accounts while they were being opped even accounts that were not in the tribe, she always stepped in to fight wizard anywhere she could.

Shadowcaste. - Shadowcaste was leader of SCORP and his crew in the northwest was very isolated from the rest of us but he was able to work with his neighbors to hold their ground and take new ground very well until the rest of us were able to connect up with them.

Lady Mihaela - Lady Mihaela was leader of crows and our ally from the very beginning when @night was being gang banged by 15+ tribes she had the guts to stand by our side and we have always stood by her side as well through the whole world when others asked why we didnt just "eat crows" since they were a small tribe, we told them we reward loyalty with loyalty and that crows would always be our ally.

Last but not least (some wont like this one haha) but I wanted to shout out to Mintcream (Glassbilen) for creating @night and bringing together many of the players above. Mint himself is one of the best attackers/defenders I've ever seen. Thank you for the part you played in early/mid game.

Last edited: