Trick or Treat: Hate. vs. Riot!

earthquake girl

I'm not one for public declarations, as most people already know, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

There has been some accusation that we've failed to keep the NAP agreement by not honoring that ridiculously long 10 day grace period. However, that's not the case. Aside from the fact that I never approved the NAP terms set forth, I still forced my tribe to honor the cease-fire. But now we're being accused of dishonorable tactics, so I shall explain a few things.

As most already know, we've had a NAP with Riot! for a while now. We briefly discussed a merger, but could not come to terms that would suit us both. So Riot! turned to their next choice: Kraken, a tribe that had already beaten up VH and taken away his stuff in one of "their" Ks. Needless to say, when Riot merged in Kraken, they broke our NAP. Despite that, and despite my very bitchy attitude over it, we chose to continue the cease fire. I continued to try to talk Red into joining us (yes Rioters, that's right, I wanted to steal your duke for my collection).

Then Riot screwed up again. We had snagged some good players from Nomads and were going about our merry way prepping to chew up Owned when Phaidra, Riot!'s new co-duke, forwarded our attack plans to Owned. She lied, I got the run-around, etc. Again -- the NAP was violated. Screw me once? I'll probably give you a second chance. Screw me again, and I'll make it my mission to wipe the floor with you or die trying.

Okay, you planned for today ages ago then why wait so long to declare, you ask?

[spoil]BECAUSE WE'RE SLOW, OKAY?!
We were busy with THE PLAN, damnit, and there is NO DEVIATING FROM THE PLAN. But we're finally getting around to it now.
emoticon-00111-blush.gif
[/spoil]

As much as I love you and respect you as both a player and a person Rednecks, I cannot let what Phaidra did to my tribe slide. I tried several times to get you to do SOMETHING about her actions, and all I got was the regurgitation of her lie to you. You knew she lied. You knew I had only sent that mail to the two of you. Whether it was thoughtlessness or hubris on your part is now irrelevant; I couldn't even get an apology from either of you.

For those who care, here's my official (and somewhat lame) Hallowe'en declaration:

[spoil]
Trick or treat
Smell our feet
All your vills
We're going to eat
[/spoil]

Those of you who have spent months making fun of my tribe... this is not Noodle anymore. We are Hate., the one and only, and we are about to redefine the landscape of w61.

Game on.

EQ
(blessed be, and a very happy and safe samhain to all y'all!)

DeletedUser

Good luck Broski's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote eat all north. Kraken too, come on! It's Halloween for god sakes! Think of all the Moam's!!

DeletedUser

I'd like to see stats, when OP's land. So we can see what damage either side is doing. Reports, dodgy tactics, everything!! LETS HAVE A NICE CLEAN FIGHT

DeletedUser

Then Riot screwed up again. We had snagged some good players from Nomads and were going about our merry way prepping to chew up Owned when Phaidra, Riot!'s new co-duke, forwarded our attack plans to Owned. She lied, I got the run-around, etc. Again -- the NAP was violated. Screw me once? I'll probably give you a second chance. Screw me again, and I'll make it my mission to wipe the floor with you or die trying.

Attack plans? I have asked you if you have any issue with Riot recruiting some of OWNED. You said yes. I got back at OWNED and told them I can not recruit them because HATE would not be happy about it. Do you see any resemblance between what I did and the very essence of giving away attack plans?
You are mistaking common courtesy for something else. Not to mention that I had no knowledge of any attack plans you had for OWNED, therefore, there was nothing to forward.

On the other hand, you have been lying to us for days now, stating over and over that Riot has no OPs on it's head from HATE. The fact that you couldn't get yourself to agree with Fortezzo about the terms for the NAP between HATE and Riot is not our problem. But the fact that you could not stick to the terms your tribe signed with us, just because you are a damsel in distress whose opinion was worth nothing at the time when the NAP was signed tells us a lot about the way people see you in this game. Should raise a few question marks. For yourself. At night.

Screw me once? I screw you twice.

DeletedUser

Attack plans? I have asked you if you have any issue with Riot recruiting some of OWNED. You said yes. I got back at OWNED and told them I can not recruit them because HATE would not be happy about it. Do you see any resemblance between what I did and the very essence of giving away attack plans?
You are mistaking common courtesy for something else. Not to mention that I had no knowledge of any attack plans you had for OWNED, therefore, there was nothing to forward.

On the other hand, you have been lying to us for days now, stating over and over that Riot has no OPs on it's head from HATE. The fact that you couldn't get yourself to agree with Fortezzo about the terms for the NAP between HATE and Riot is not our problem. But the fact that you could not stick to the terms your tribe signed with us, just because you are a damsel in distress whose opinion was worth nothing at the time when the NAP was signed tells us a lot about the way people see you in this game. Should raise a few question marks. For yourself. At night.

mud_fight_girls_00.jpg

Phi is right though…...

DeletedUser

Couple of things.

1. Kraken was part of the original NAP, everybody in this world knows Kraken was working with us. This has not been a big secret since the beginning of Riot/Noodle wars. The merger was communicated to Fortezzo via skype on September 19th. His response was "go for it".

2. Other that a couple of players from Owned panicking they were about to be attacked there is zero proof my coDuke or myself communicated this information to them. As evidenced by how the war turned out we offered zero assistance to them, we stayed out of their way as promised. The only place that mail was copied was into our Council chat. I informed Eq of this on September 27th, the result was Eq was never going to trust my coDuke again and I promised we would stay out of their war with Owned. A promise that I kept.

3. October 8th, I request they leave our barbs alone of a player that deleted and this whole issue gets brought up again. October 9th I ask for proof of my coDuke sending them this information and all I got was 3 messages of where they mailed Eq

[SPOIL]Basid on 27.09. at 23:02
Hey i m already punishing myself and prefer my girlfriend doing punishment to myself rather than you. Be careful baby or your ass may be spank instead of ours ))))

Sloppys revenge on 27.09. at 22:57
Oh yes I've been very naughty, Please punish me hard! :p

raders44 on 27.09. at 22:55
Aww you got plans for us? ;)

I like punishment. I was very naughty.[/SPOIL]

As anyone can see there is no proof that my coDuke did anything. But the end result was they agreed to leave our barbs alone.

Now everyone can see I bolded the dates this all transpired. At no point were we told the NAP was off. The 10 day grace period was originally proposed by Fortezzo, actually it was longer. Had we been informed October 21st that they were dropping the NAP, they did not even need a reason, then I could have accepted this. But the way they went about this is wrong.

Bottom line is this, I did what was best for my tribe. I would have helped Hate win this world, I told them this personally. When a merger was brought up and I found out that Hate/Zombie had a border agreement that prohibited them from taking our eastern players, I could have left. Gians and Riot should have never been merged, but it is what it is and I felt it would have been a crap move on my part to leave all those players to be slaughtered. I have already won 3 worlds and my goal was never to win this one. So my intentions were to fight Zombie to the best of my abilities, even though most of our core players had left, until Hate was in position to move forward. Once they cleaned up their areas, instead of coming to me about their intentions they decided to do this surprise op. An op I have known about for days but dismissed since I trusted the agreement I had with Eq and Fort, silly me for trusting people.

It is obvious either Zombie or Hate is going to win this world (has been for a long time tbh), there is not much I can do to stop it. But it is now my personal mission to make sure it is not Hate.

earthquake girl

You haven't asked me about anything. You never bothered to reply to my mail about Owned, but you managed to forward it to them to let them know we were coming. And you should get your facts straight, dear, because I never once lied to Rednecks. He asked if I was declaring on the 30th, and I told him no. I never told him we have no ops on Riot planned.

Your perception of how my tribe is run and how I'm viewed in the game is cute, but it's also very much wrong. I was, and still am, one of the two Dukes of Hate. I am also the only diplomat, and that has been made clear on numerous occasions.

No one screwed you except yourself.

DeletedUser

You haven't asked me about anything. You never bothered to reply to my mail about Owned, but you managed to forward it to them to let them know we were coming.

Unfortunately I do not have the mail in game anymore. When I said "you" above, I referred to HATE. HATE's leader to be precise. Fortezzo, to make it clear for everyone. If I remember correctly, my mail consisted of "Would you mind if we took in some OWNED members?"

Your personal reply to that was:

111zh.jpg

This was posted in Riot's council chat only.

What mail was I supposed to reply to?

As for me forwarding them the mail, you are wrong. I did not do it, although I am terribly sorry I didn't. OWNED knew you were coming for them since Nomads/Shark merged into you and their issues were with roudle, for what I recall.

Deleted User - 10770065

Dam, looks like EQ's personal deal with Chris has developed in a greater extent.

GG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107679

Lol a lot of Hate. people would turn in their grave if they knew that the noodle trash go by that name these days. :D

DeletedUser104736

Lol a lot of Hate. people would turn in their grave if they knew that the noodle trash go by that name these days. :D

I think it's impressive Noodle have pulled together as they have, and forming a coalition of the south west in the process. Good job Hate.

​Nick