Trick or Treat: Hate. vs. Riot!

Deleted User - 10770065

I have the same issue... Is there actually a Hate vs. Riot war anymore? Should this thread be closed? It doesn't seem like anyone feels like discussing this war anymore, for sure.

Hate are warring the remains of Riot! - 'Love'

DeletedUser61979

I have the same issue... Is there actually a Hate vs. Riot war anymore? Should this thread be closed? It doesn't seem like anyone feels like discussing this war anymore, for sure.

What is the point of closing the thread? To make people NOT post in the forums? To discourage forum participation? Who's rule is it threads must be closed?

The gestapo went out with WW2. Please point me to the rules that state when and why threads get closed.

Thanks.

Your Friend.

Billy

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Id like to say that this is sad.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9003789

I only see Hate taking inactives and anything easy. A few villages are taken off active members here and there because no one in Hate can op or play the game well. Inactives are their only hope. Stitch for one who hadent taken much at all recently all of a sudden goes after the inactive that is open ... Hahah. Damn turtle.

Goes to show the only way hate will be able to win this world. :p

DeletedUser

The gestapo went out with WW2. Please point me to the rules that state when and why threads get closed.

Thanks.

Your Friend.

Billy
The point of closing threads is to not let people like you drag them off-topic. I understand you may not agree with that, but we have rules about staying on-topic here. If it's unlikely those rules are going to be followed in a certain thread I close it.

Now, if you want to discuss Hate vs. Riot/Love, go ahead. Otherwise, leave.

DeletedUser

I only see Hate taking inactives and anything easy. A few villages are taken off active members here and there because no one in Hate can op or play the game well. Inactives are their only hope. Stitch for one who hadent taken much at all recently all of a sudden goes after the inactive that is open ... Hahah. Damn turtle.

Awww, hatin on Stitch.! He knows he is a turtle though, and he knows why he is this far in the world, but he's taken Defender of the Day two days in a row now, and he is one of my best friends :) Stitch. is a good player.

DeletedUser61979

The point of closing threads is to not let people like you drag them off-topic. I understand you may not agree with that, but we have rules about staying on-topic here. If it's unlikely those rules are going to be followed in a certain thread I close it.

Now, if you want to discuss Hate vs. Riot/Love, go ahead. Otherwise, leave.

Well that is a shit attitude. Who cares if is goes off topic for a bit? What real difference does it make? Who does it hurt? In all the years I have spent here this is one of the things I cannot understand. It makes zero sense. Does Innogames pay per word posted? lol

Love is kicking Hates ass right now. So I am on topic.

DeletedUser

Well that is a shit attitude. Who cares if is goes off topic for a bit? What real difference does it make? Who does it hurt? In all the years I have spent here this is one of the things I cannot understand. It makes zero sense. Does Innogames pay per word posted? lol

Love is kicking Hates ass right now. So I am on topic.

Well for one, when threads go off-topic they have a tendency to devolve into insult and flame wars. That's one of the reasons the forums are monitored. Another reason is to keep things organized for the people that actually give a "hoot" about the topic. For example, if someone actually wanted to see how a war between Hate and Riot is going, they probably won't care about people from outside those tribes bickering back and forth about an unrelated war. I don't know what tribe you're in, but wouldn't you bit a bit annoyed if you were in....say STD, and in a war thread about STD vs. someone else, people kept talking about how the Hate/Riot war was going?

In other words, if you want to talk about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the topic of a thread, just make a thread. It's rather easy, I promise.

~Morningfrost

Deleted User - 10770065

Well for one, when threads go off-topic they have a tendency to devolve into insult and flame wars. That's one of the reasons the forums are monitored. Another reason is to keep things organized for the people that actually give a "hoot" about the topic. For example, if someone actually wanted to see how a war between Hate and Riot is going, they probably won't care about people from outside those tribes bickering back and forth about an unrelated war. I don't know what tribe you're in, but wouldn't you bit a bit annoyed if you were in....say STD, and in a war thread about STD vs. someone else, people kept talking about how the Hate/Riot war was going?

In other words, if you want to talk about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the topic of a thread, just make a thread. It's rather easy, I promise.

~Morningfrost

Yeah Kyle, I want to really hear about the Hate. v Riot! war but you keep talking about EQ and so derailing the thread :(

DeletedUser

Yeah Kyle, I want to really hear about the Hate. v Riot! war but you keep talking about EQ and so derailing the thread :(

EQ's prickly nature is probably a cause of the war, so I think it's on topic ;)

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Love Started Fast, but Hate. Is getting the situation under control again.

Side 1:
Tribes: Love
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Players: majester

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 83
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 793,237
Side 2: 780,339
Difference: 12,898

chart

DeletedUser

EQ's prickly nature is probably a cause of the war, so I think it's on topic ;)

~Morningfrost
If you can relate it back to the war in your posts I don't have a problem with it. Remember, I've never played this world; I barely even know any of the major names. I just assume threads are offtopic when they don't mention the title for an entire page...

Speaking of which, if anyone continues to post not discussing the war in some way I will have to infract them. This was a lovely discussion but I would rather it stay on the topic of the thread. If anyone would like to continue to discuss moderation they are welcome to PM me. If anyone would like to discuss a specific player in a way that is not related to this war, we have a thread for that already.

DeletedUser

So I guess we should leave the inactive players just to make you happy? The players which our tribe made inactive? If your fighting someone, then they quit, what should you do? Leave the account up for grabs for anyone who wants it? Or eat it.

DeletedUser61979

Depends on what is important to you. I have no interest in eating internal villages or barbs. The idea is to use your nobles on the red dots but I am sure you know that. That is what I call a point whore. I would have no room for you in my tribe.

I don't know who you are playing but my guess is your OD sucks. Mostly because you are eating a dead account but also because you have no balls.

But of course I could be wrong. I am just probably not.

DeletedUser

Depends on what is important to you. I have no interest in eating internal villages or barbs. The idea is to use your nobles on the red dots but I am sure you know that. That is what I call a point whore. I would have no room for you in my tribe.

I don't know who you are playing but my guess is your OD sucks. Mostly because you are eating a dead account but also because you have no balls.

But of course I could be wrong. I am just probably not.

They are red dots, just so happens when we change our direction to an active player they seem to go inactive. :icon_eek:

I know, right.