DeletedUser114089

where-is-the-love.jpg

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@THE MURPH ALL CAPS

why do you hate us so much?
why do you hate me so much?
i don't even know you, and i do not think you know me. yet you spend untold amounts of time disparaging my tribe, and, by extension, me.

why the hate?

and, for the record, there are more than a few of us in OBEY who are not part of some evil empire, not some sort of monolithic force. i cannot speak for all, but i know the world we won - and the two worlds we almost won - were successful because of loyalty and perseverance, nothing more.

find your zen, brother.

Don’t get your knickers in a twist

DeletedUser117803

My "knickers"?

In a "twist"?

What does that even mean?

universal thought

and also why the only time I ever posted from a different ip address was when I said that

DeletedUser93260

Can't believe I has the patience to read the whole thread. Plus 1 to Nest for the nicely written and response provoking post. A lot can change in TW over the months that a world is decided. OBEY had a great head start and has a strong roster, and probably just as important their positioning is really good. Really good tribes fall in TW, often because of real life taking away good players and boredom in the mid game is a real factor for many.
It will be interesting to see how the world evolves going forward.

DeletedUser116879

@universal thought

What is wrong with you man, do you just need something to hate on and OBEY just happens to be there. What did we do to piss you off so?