TRIGGA in K26,27,37

DeletedUser

We are looking for players in K26, 27, 37. If you have had bad luck in this world then come to the rim where the farming is easy :)

I have a lot of leading experience, and I feel confident about establishing a serious playing rim tribe. A rim tribe to clean up the area and expand super fast :)

We have relatively high recruitment standards.

We are looking for players who are:

- Active (at least 2 hours a day)

- Experienced
Being able to:
- Send noble trains under 1 second
- Perform backtimes
Must have at least 6 months experience with the game. This isn't a teaching tribe.

- Aggressive (Troop whores are welcome)

Contact -Rykage-, with your experience playing TW, ingame if you are interested.

DeletedUser

We have relatively high recruitment standards.

We are looking for players who are:

- Active (at least 2 hours a day)

- Experienced
Being able to:
- Send noble trains under 1 second
- Perform backtimes

Quick Question your looking for players who are active atleast 2 hrs a day? Even on the rim your growth will be extremely slow! and if there only online for that amount of time how are they going to backtime, because i very much doubt there be online to see the attack?

DeletedUser

Quick Question your looking for players who are active atleast 2 hrs a day? Even on the rim your growth will be extremely slow! and if there only online for that amount of time how are they going to backtime, because i very much doubt there be online to see the attack?

Mate, this is the rim. I honestly can't set expectations to high. If you want to carry on an argument, don't. Just know that I know what I am doing :)

DeletedUser

Mate, this is the rim. I honestly can't set expectations to high. If you want to carry on an argument, don't. Just know that I know what I am doing :)

Im not going to argue with you, i was asking and you should be able to find some pritty good players even on the rim, people who's been gangbanged or nobled and been forced to restart, I was just saying you should have a more of a strict requirement or you could have any old player joining you

good luck anyways

DeletedUser

Hi there, I have been gangbanged twice in this world, and I have to wait three days to restart so I'm going to use another one of my accounts and delete my other one. :icon_biggrin:

And 2 hours is not that little, assuming it's spread out throughout the day and not just two straight hours.

DeletedUser

Hi there, I have been gangbanged twice in this world, and I have to wait three days to restart so I'm going to use another one of my accounts and delete my other one. :icon_biggrin:

And 2 hours is not that little, assuming it's spread out throughout the day and not just two straight hours.

Isaac gets the point :)