Trn 2

DeletedUser

I was just curious what everyone thought of TRN 2. Whether it's what you think of us now, what you think of our past or both, I don't really care. Just bored and felt like starting a thread.

DeletedUser

I think TRN 2 is very petite and smells nice too(we are talking about the virtual girl that I made and named TRN 2 right?)

DeletedUser

I had quite a few TRN2 in my area when I started in K-79, they became TRN-FC and then some of them joined INW2 which became INW-X and those that survived then merged with ARISA and then became SP/Sciros/Scirsa.

They didn't make any waves, and don't remember them ever being at war with anyone, they were just easy targets to pick off and little coordination between their players. It just seemed their leadership and fighting ability lacked in my area.

DeletedUser

I had quite a few TRN2 in my area when I started in K-79, they became TRN-FC and then some of them joined INW2 which became INW-X and those that survived then merged with ARISA and then became SP/Sciros/Scirsa.

They didn't make any waves, and don't remember them ever being at war with anyone, they were just easy targets to pick off and little coordination between their players. It just seemed their leadership and fighting ability lacked in my area.

I do agree, they have been a good feeding ground for me. They at times showed a little bit of ability with the way they defended, but that was only 1 or 2 players. One thing I do admire with trn2 was that they stuck together and didnt run to other tribes besides 2 ( being Juven and Houseoquinn). Juven was dealt with, and HouseoQuinn well your time will come.

The big downside for their tribe was too many small inexperienced players that were very inactive players and couldnt handle attacks. I hope they all had fun, only a couple I found gave me a battle worth talking about.

Farewell to all TRN2 players It was a pleasure playing against you all. and the rest still playing we assure you we shall eventually get to all your villages as soon as possible. :)

DeletedUser

I do agree, they have been a good feeding ground for me. They at times showed a little bit of ability with the way they defended, but that was only 1 or 2 players. One thing I do admire with trn2 was that they stuck together and didnt run to other tribes besides 2 ( being Juven and Houseoquinn). Juven was dealt with, and HouseoQuinn well your time will come.

The big downside for their tribe was too many small inexperienced players that were very inactive players and couldnt handle attacks. I hope they all had fun, only a couple I found gave me a battle worth talking about.

Farewell to all TRN2 players It was a pleasure playing against you all. and the rest still playing we assure you we shall eventually get to all your villages as soon as possible. :)

Just to clear it up, Juven didn't run, house was sitting him at the time and so moved both accounts. Unless you are referring to him no longer playing, but we have no idea what caused that.

DeletedUser

TRN2- nothing much to say other than i could take the whole tribe on my own :lol:

you have to be commended for sticking together, many tribes dont.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes TRN sticks together. If they where just more aggressive in the beginning they would have kept more villages. While with just defending it's waiting for a death, slow or not.

darkraven9

I like TRN 2 and I have a load of respect for them, but I must say I think they are a testament to how continent tribes cannot work in the long term, if they had just been TRN without the 2 or any of that I am sure something would have gone differently in the early days, and from then on who knows what could have happened?

DeletedUser

I think personally that TRN did good as a continate (can't spell) tribe and lasted a long time, and yes things could have been better early on