Troll academy.

DeletedUser

If you troll for the sake of being labeled a troll you are no longer a troll, but an attention whore.

Subtle differences make all the difference.

DeletedUser

If you troll for the sake of being labeled a troll you are no longer a troll, but an attention whore.

Technically you are still trolling, which makes you a troll still :)

DeletedUser

What if you troll just to troll, and accept that most people consider you a troll. So, instead of arguing with everyone who calls you a troll, you simply say, "I'm a troll, and I'm proud of it."?

DeletedUser

If a mod goes on vacation then most likely their elder steps in to watch their forum in the meantime.

And unlike Pki, I am NOT a troll myself, and I do not look kindly on posts that derail topics or deliberately flame-bait others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And unlike Pki, I am NOT a troll myself, and I do not look kindly on posts that derail topics or deliberately flame-bait others :icon_wink:

What about if what you post causes someone else to derail a topic? Or if what we post causes someone else to react in a flaming sort of way but without us necessarily intending to do it?

This academy wont work if we cant even practise those :icon_wink:

colonelabbas

Googleh shut up and go to our w44 account and farm :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok ok ok, perhaps ingame should be focused on as much as trolling :)

DeletedUser

Na, it's important that your trolls have good grammar, that way we can insult others for not being up to par.

DeletedUser

todey i wus talkeng 2 mi marmie and den she sed dat she wus goings 2 taek mi 2 mcdonoldz and i wus sooo hepppy
but dens the docktor calld mi marmie and told her dat todey wus mi appointmint so she took mi 2 the docktors
and i gots a shot in mi arms and it hert so much so i wus criying
and den mi marmie told me 2 shuut ups and dat maed me viry sad.
so i cried moar and den she sed she wusnt goings 2 taek mi 2 mcdonoldz enymoar.

todey wus the wurst dey of mi lief :(.