Trolling

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser59417

A love & hate relationship

What drives a troll to troll people? I mean trolls are not really normal people. Thats why we call them trolls. Are they worse then nublets? Certainly, they are annoying at times. Do they just need attention? I mean people think that not feeding a troll will make them go away? From my experience, no matter how many cans of anti-spam spray you have, they just keep spamming.

On a rating of nublet to matt curr where do trolls fall. Like if it was a scale and you had to clump trolls in the middle which way would it tip. Annoying or Hated? I feel troll presents is down in a dead forum in the early start of a world. Not a lot of flamming or Deine Mudda slinging to feed a starving troll.

Sometimes people enjoy trolls, i mean at least there is something to read when you log in. A good troll makes me feel all warm and happy inside, like back when you were a kid and had a teddy bear, now we have Greg the bear. A good troll can bring wizdom to a forum for all those players that are clueless. Even though no troll can ever be as sexy as delling, we still get eyeballed up and down by a hefty smurf. Who knows maybe a troll, is some mania. enraged angry axemen. No, if you ask nMe. a troll is just a pnp WarMonger, they are not crimsoni players or dinosaur killers. Do they not love, if you webyter them do they not overvoltage? nah, They are not delusional muffins trying to squirtle a zombie cat. However, most trolls are to lazy@night to put out a firestorm. Trolls are a mystery forever unknown?

Last edited by a moderator: