Failed Vote Troop assignments in Account Manager

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 9633180

I think that village troop assignments in account manager should stay locked in until changed. If I set a village to be O when I send a nuke and it gets wiped out I want it to start rebuilding without having to go back into the manager to restart it. Same for D villas, when they get attacked or if support gets killed I want it to start rebuilding right away.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Feels dangerously close to botting. You are essentially having TW override issues without you doing it yourself.

This would essentially mean a banned player or inactive player can make sure that they never stop training troops. For the sake of 2-3 clicks once a day to reassign villages troop builds, I feel the tiny positives don't outweigh the negatives.

Deleted User - 9633180

If banned you can't be attacked anyways, and if banned, IMO, everything should be frozen anyways. I guess i just thought it was, but i was never banned so i wouldn't know.

Deleted User - 9633180

To protect from the inactive/banned players it could be incorporated into this feature that the "continued troop assignments" are only good for a certain time frame. 2 weeks/a month or might be tied to activity as displayed to tribe leaders. yellow or red might deactivate it.

I also just saw a similar suggestion was added in another thread in one of the comments here.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe there something that if you do not log into your account for 24 hours it will automatically stop recruiting