Troop/Construction/Research Account Manager Drag Option

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
In the first attached image you can see troop templates set up via Account Manager.

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.59.34 PM.png

In the second you can see the function where you can change troop order of your troop queues.

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 12.03.33 AM.png

Basically it would be awesome if we could have this drag function capability in pic 2 available to us to change the order of our troop templates in pic 1 as opposed to deleting and re-creating them in a specific order. This could apply to research + construction builds, etc as well.

Idk why the pics are so big lol oops or why I took the time to black everything out in pic 1 smh.

- Mr. President

Reaction score
Seems like a no brainer to me, no reason to not be able to sort them, sometimes you want to bump one to the first position and you can't, while its a very minor change i believe it wouldn't take much effort to be implemented and would overall be a good addition.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Should be like that with everything that works like that. Should be the same for troop templates in the rally point too for example too. Boggles my mind it haven't been implemented all over the board already. Lots of quality of life updates like that that could be made.