Troop Manager Times

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inconspikuous

Reaction score
I've always found it to be a nuisance to go back to my barracks, stables or workshop to have to try and figure out total times on how long it would take to build my troops out. It would be nice if there was some method of seeing all the times on the troop manager page when you insert the values.

For example, not including any flags or bonuses or upgrades, if I inserted 10k spears and 10k swords as the value in the troop manager, it would show me the exact base build time for the barracks to finish the total 20k troop count.
Similarly, if I put in values like 8000 spears, 1000 swords, 100 scouts, 1000 HC, 100 cats, 20 rams, it would show something like
Total Barracks Build Time - xx:xx:xx
Total Stables Build Time - xx:xx:xx
Total Workshop Build Time - xx:xx:xx

This would be just the base build times of all the different buildings without any bonuses or flag effects, mostly because I don't know if it would be possible to implement the bonuses and flags on each individual village build time with the troop management function.

I understand I can go to the barracks and type in the numbers and then add them all up without actually beginning any of the training of the troops, but I think it would be a cool feature to have in the troop manager portion of the game to see exactly how long certain builds will take to build out in their respective buildings.