Barbarian village (530|649) K65 1:02:31 overdue
Reach (542|640) K65 0:59:52 overdue
Barbarian village (530|649) K65 0:59:27 overdue
pirate101s village (534|655) K65 0:53:10 overdue
Barbarian village (540|645) K65 0:49:14 overdue
sir fortunes village (541|649) K65 0:30:55 overdue
Barbarian village (535|655) K65 0:17:35 overdue
Tinews village (539|654) K65 0:05:36 overdue

This is ridiculous, it's like this every night. Why even bother paying for premium when the server can't keep up with all the activity. Something needs to be done because all its doing is annoying a lot of people.

DeletedUser

i send out my noble and they are over due, now the person i am nobling sends out his only noble at my main. i hope this is fixed, cause i need to sleep. and i dont want to wake up with bad news.

[spoil]Incoming troops Arrival time
***Noble*** (637|523) jemima20 F13.89 04:56:18.789 28/11 3:51:31
select all
» Request support
Own commands Arrival time
K56.02 (649|517) K56 1:11:21 overdue
K56.02 (649|517) K56 1:11:11 overdue-[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I have to admit, its getting a bit silly now.

Surely the mods can sort this bug out cant they?
Thats all it is imo, just a game bug.

DeletedUser

I know its in general but the more we hammer them to fix the faster it gets fixed.

DeletedUser

Getting a general idea about how long it's going to take to fix this would help a lot too. This is insufferable.

DeletedUser

SO annoying.. I don't remember this happening in previous worlds near as much as it has in this world.

darkaniken2

Now, this is just a suggestion, but perhaps a pleasent mail to morthy explaining the problem, or responding in a pleasent manner to the topic that is apparently already made in the bug forum would produce better results than just sitting here complaining to each other about how bad this is, when morthy probably won't see it, as he probably doesn't keep up with every thread in every forum.

Now, for those of you who don't like the suggestion, this is a demand. I'll leave the thread as it seems a legitimate problem, but no modbashing. And the person I'm talking to knows exactly who they are.

DeletedUser

Honestly I this doesn't happen in world 52 or uk6. I haven't seen 1 overdue on those worlds, hopefully they fix what ever the issue is with this world/server.

Michael Corleone.

Now, this is just a suggestion, but perhaps a pleasent mail to morthy explaining the problem, or responding in a pleasent manner to the topic that is apparently already made in the bug forum would produce better results than just sitting here complaining to each other about how bad this is, when morthy probably won't see it, as he probably doesn't keep up with every thread in every forum.

Now, for those of you who don't like the suggestion, this is a demand. I'll leave the thread as it seems a legitimate problem, but no modbashing. And the person I'm talking to knows exactly who they are.

It is not our job to mail Morthy. It is Morthy's job to to have these kind of bugs and errors worked out.

Besides people pay to play. Obviously you are going to have people moan and complain. Horrible customer service bro.

Credit: 27

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is not our job to mail Morthy. It is Morthy's job to to have these kind of bugs and errors worked out.

Besides people pay to play. Obviously you are going to have people moan and complain. Horrible customer service bro.

well said

DeletedUser

it is not our job to mail morthy. It is morthy's job to to have these kind of bugs and errors worked out.

+1.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see you do Morthy's job. Handling server issues aren't always the easiest. The hardest part is getting the event system working again without clearing the Million's of things in Queue.

DeletedUser

It may not be our job to mail morthy, but posting this problem in the correct forum where it gets checked by morthy is on our shoulders

Michael Corleone.

I'd like to see you do Morthy's job. Handling server issues aren't always the easiest. The hardest part is getting the event system working again without clearing the Million's of things in Queue.

I haven't had a server issue like this ever that I can remember, so is it that the process just magically became harder? Or, what?

Anyways I do have a job that deals with customer service and its a lot better than this awful customer service. Refunds all around! Drinks on the house.

king dalt555

There is a reason that I remember being given at the start of w32 (another speed 2 world). When a world has a unit speed and a world speed who's product is over 1, the server has a hard time handling it. In this case unit speed is .75 and game speed is 1.5. that's 150% of 1 (duh), which i suspect i leaving a huge strain on the server. I remember w32 stopped having this problem after start up when there were only 25k players left.

Status
Not open for further replies.