Troop Overdues and how annoying it is

• Thread starter Pleasantly Agonized
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now, this is just a suggestion, but perhaps a pleasent mail to morthy explaining the problem, or responding in a pleasent manner to the topic that is apparently already made in the bug forum would produce better results than just sitting here complaining to each other about how bad this is, when morthy probably won't see it, as he probably doesn't keep up with every thread in every forum.

Now, for those of you who don't like the suggestion, this is a demand. I'll leave the thread as it seems a legitimate problem, but no modbashing. And the person I'm talking to knows exactly who they are.

this is a discussion in relation to the world, and we pay to do so!

and i dont see how pointing out flaws in a business and product is mod bashing.
it would be more what you would consider a customer complaint

and people wonder why the number of active players have decreased...

king dalt555

it was .6 if i recall or .625

edit: confirmed .6, just looked it up. 2X.6=1.2

Last edited:

w33d247

Everything overdue for me apart from the barracks which is still pumping out axe for me but seems some players barracks are overdue so this giving some players an unfair advantage? o_O

DeletedUser

It went pretty bad today. Mine was 02:35:47 my tribe mates went up to 03/04 so there's was worse lol

DeletedUser

Everything overdue for me apart from the barracks which is still pumping out axe for me but seems some players barracks are overdue so this giving some players an unfair advantage? o_O

My Barracks is overdue, but still sending out a few axe, but my Stable is just pumping troops out.

DeletedUser26422

I am really getting mad about this stupid bug. My troops are 4 hours overdue and holding about 10k over each resource..... I already sent in a ticket....

DeletedUser

Hope we all get at least 30 pps of refund for today and yesterday overdues ;(!

Its ruining a lot of timed OP's as troops aren't back from where they were suppose to xD!

Conner84

Mods do a great job and provide a great game ... in all my time playing i think there has been only two probs like this and that years of time .... so i think maybe we should cut them allot of slack , and thank them for the good work they do , when they fix it .... they dont get paid to help us out but they do it anyway ... (not ass kissing , just the way i think )

DeletedUser

Mods do a great job and provide a great game ... in all my time playing i think there has been only two probs like this and that years of time .... so i think maybe we should cut them allot of slack , and thank them for the good work they do , when they fix it .... they dont get paid to help us out but they do it anyway ... (not ass kissing , just the way i think )
Err, they do get paid. Just saying.

king dalt555

i know i pay them, and have for years, and i'm not the only one. They've been able to keep running the game and coming up with updates due to it.

DeletedUser93507

This is rather annoying. I have most of my troops on farming runs and they are all overdue by 3 hours.

darkaniken2

This thread has two duplicates. One in GD and one in bug reports.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=221379
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=221600

threadclosed.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.