Jummox

Reaction score
Author
Jummox
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/Jummox/TroopTemplateTrains@latest/troopTemplateTrains.js');
Public?
Public
Hey
I've created this script for the german version of the game last year, but it didn't get approved at the time.
Since the german rules changed and we can now use scripts approved here, I wanted to give it another try and submit the script here.

Basically the script allows you to make custom troop templates for sending trains.
Screenshot_6.png

I've already changed the script from beeing a userscript to beeing a quickbar script.

Is there anything else I need to do, in order for it to beeing approved?
And are there any recommended sites for hosting the script?
I'm currently using github and adding the script from there with jsdelivr, but I've already experienced, that it takes a lot of time, till updates get rolled out.
Might not be a problem, when the script is approved already, but is for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:
Upvote 1

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of experience with hosts for TW scripts.

The only experience I have had has been with Dropbox. It works well and is reliable when it comes to the host not being down, far more reliable than my own host even. The updates are also fast.

However, the free version has limits. If your script or scripts hosted there become very popular you will reach their limits and your scripts will stop working.

I have had this issue too and that's why all my scripts now are hosted on my own host.

Other scripters might offer their suggestions too.