Troop Counter/Vault Troops Counter by dalesmckay (FIXED)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
dalesmckay
Contributors
RedAlert
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/troopsCounterFixed.js');
Public?
Public
Troops Counter by dalesmckay (FIXED)

Approved, ticket nr. t13362682

This is basically the old troop counter script by dalesmckay which was broken from the game updates.
This is the fixed version of that script.

The script can be run only from the Troops overview.
On first run it might require you to enable popups (since most of the browsers block those by default).

Premium Account is needed for this script.

I'm not gonna support this script other then probably bug fixes. Its not my script, I only did the fix on the original one so everyone could have this piece of wonder working again.
So im not gonna add new features on this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 3

Deleted User - 11347943

The troops calculations part, this part at least can be changed but I'm not gonna change it.

The script has worked with this logic for more then 7-8 years. It was the same troops config then, it will be the same one in the future.

Troops/village build is different from player to player so what to you is considered a nuke to someone else is not, etc.

Don't want to start changing the script this way so just to change troop builds/counts.

Thank you for the suggestion but I'm not gonna implement it.
I've tried out the script and that's pretty good.
You should implement the possibility to count all "types" of troops.
I'll explain that: now, to make it works, u have to go in the overview and then in "troops". The script give the number of troops just when u are in "all". There is not the possibility to calculate the troops that in that moment u have inside the village or outside or traveling.
I think this should be good to have :)

(sorry if my English is bad, I'm not anglophone ^^", I hope I was enough clear in my explanation)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
can someone fix this

The script already works okay, as far as I know.

If something is not working for you, let me know by replying here and provide more info on what is not working so I can look into that.