Truth about Nort West K

• Thread starter DeletedUser124922
  • Start date

DeletedUser124922

The leaders of several of the bigger tribes in the continent are working together for their own gain. Their plan is simple yet dastardly; gather as many members in their tribes as possible, eliminate any large tribes who aren't part of their group, and silently farm members who they claim are spies or 'inactive players'.
It may not come as a surprise, but most of these players had second accounts at the ready for them to noble as soon as they reached their academy. These second accounts would typically be 'leaving the world' and have no troops/high resource production. This is blatant cheating and gives them a huge advantage in the long run.

You may ask for examples, so here are a few: It is easy to identify these players as they will have rushed their academies and taken a bunch of high point, high resource villages, without any Opponents Defeated increase.

El Bahattee
Psyduk57
Super good at tw.
Money Heist

All of these have taken one or more villages internally.

The RAM Problem

Ok so here is the real interesting part. The 'elite' group of RAM members I mentioned earlier have split off into their own tribes and created family tribes to collect as many unsuspecting members as possible. This does NOT make you safe if you are part of these tribes.
Again, their intentions are simply to farm anyone around them until they are too powerful, and then they will all rejoin the same tribe. These players are the biggest threat to the games integrity and need to be stopped.

Here is a select few players who are involved in RAM supertribe (there are many, many more), take a look at the tribe list later on and check their top players. Most will be already in RAM (or move in there shortly), and all are using several accounts.

Super good at tw.
El Bahattee
Financial Support
Psyduk57
reckliss

As you can see some of them were even in RAM at beginning.

https://ibb.co/f2dxgwq

For those who joined this K near the start you may remember RAM2, RAM3, RAM4 tribes... That is basically who the below tribes are. They masquerade under different names to cover up their true identity.

These players run a large amount of the tribes and academy tribes (again there is a couple missing as they constantly shuffle around and change their names):
SLAP
IMF
IMF*
IMF!
Casual
~DS.
~DS
MIR-DT
DT.
DT..

SPYING/BACKSTABBING
Lets quickly look at a recent example of this underhand gameplay. Spying on other tribes has always happened and will always keep happening as long as Tribal Wars exist. This point is to illustrate that this group of players are not to be trusted at all and will lie and deceive to win. This reflects what type people they are in the outside world.
Crazy! were a tribe fighting RAM in the northern part of the continent. They were holding their own until one of their own tribe members (i4i.) leaked all of the information regarding troops and support to the enemy. He then nobled two of their villages during the night when he knew the villages were underguarded.

TRIBE SWITCHING
Another example of cheap gameplay is tribe switching. Certain members of the above group will hop from tribe to tribe to collect support in their villages when they are under attack. This again is a huge advantage and not how the game is meant to be played.
Example:
https://ibb.co/84KB6vj

He was under attack and about to lose his village. He then hops over to another tribe where he can receive more support.

SHELL ACCOUNTS
'Shell accounts' are accounts which are created for the purpose of supporting bigger villages while remaning low enough points for no-one to target. Likely created as a second account by one of their fellow tribe members, this follows the theme of cheating/cowardly gameplay. The Mods should really take a minute to look into this as it is pretty easy to track who is supporting who from these villages.

Example: bossul13 a member of the DT family (MIR-DT)
https://ibb.co/p28sHkS

There are dozens of these low point shell village scattered around, and more appearing daily.

Look how his account has low resources, high barracks, and over 2k supporting troops outside of his village. There is no way this is a real player. No-one will want to noble this village so it is safe to keep making troops and sending them out to illegally support tribemates.

Credit: A.I.T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser124922

In summary (tl;dr) - RAM are cheating and are ruining this world for everyone. They control a large number of tribes and will backstab their members at any given time. Do not trust them.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know we normally come with a lot of fame, but this world has topped the lot >< you guys have been amazingly fun to play against ngl. The laziness of your post is shown by the fact the tribes we apparently control just happen to be all your enemies :eek:

I guess we found who’s keeps making new multi accounts to post circs to the k begging for help haha

Deleted User - 11365688

Another forum post about these guys? Getting real boring real quick, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There are other tribes in this world yet all I see is posts about RAM, you're clearly madly butthurt, i get it, i hate losing too, but its just embarrassing at this point
>.<

DeletedUser124922

Another forum post about these guys? Getting real boring real quick, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There are other tribes in this world yet all I see is posts about RAM, you're clearly madly butthurt, i get it, i hate losing too, but its just embarrassing at this point
>.<

Eh, butthurt about disgusting playstyle, other than that I don't care. Id rather be trading than playing this :/

@TgSmurf, thanks lmao. It was fun sniping those trains tbh

DeletedUser119333

*Yawn*

Not gonna lie, i'd be fluttered the least, and i'd be teasing us probably the same way, having that many external posts reffering to me or my tribe. lmao

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So if this was true, lets say it is.. how come they never say so? I mean they should have the K by now right so whats the deal by hiding about it.. a tactic is a tactic anyways, just look at k55

DeletedUser119333

So if this was true, lets say it is.. how come they never say so? I mean they should have the K by now right so whats the deal by hiding about it.. a tactic is a tactic anyways, just look at k55

What they did is pretty easy to understand. Whether someone does understand or not basically has to do with ones personal IQ. Whether someone agrees or not, is a matter of perspective. They did what they had do, and they still do. Plus decent execution. There's no actual reason to discuss it further.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh shit, he copy pasted the fake propaganda from that troll alt just to cry more on the forums? Yikes

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TRIBE SWITCHING
*CRYCRYCRY*

SHELL ACCOUNTS
*CRYCRYCRY*
AOW complaining about tribe switching and shell accounts?
Interesting....
Untitled (2).png
Actually that screenshot is a few days old.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Imagine whining about tribe switching and low point support players..... While doing the same thing with your own tribe, Ouch

Youwkan

Reaction score
btw thats part of the team play against a much bigger enemy.. btw all member participate with the support

1588377623622.png

Youwkan

Reaction score
Yes you guys got used by your leader.
can you explain how the word "Used" is irrelevant this is a team play game. like MOBA games. someone should lead and some should follow. its just a luck that some tribes was ahead of us and we been delayed. but all in all it was fun.

and now the end is near :p

flux0rx1

Reaction score
can you explain how the word "Used" is irrelevant this is a team play game. like MOBA games. someone should lead and some should follow. its just a luck that some tribes was ahead of us and we been delayed. but all in all it was fun.

and now the end is near :p
I am saying, he used you for his own benefits, which in turn hindered your growth and will more than likely get you nobled. I woulda booted his ass and created a dif tribe.