Truth about Nort West K

• Thread starter DeletedUser124922
  • Start date

Youwkan

Reaction score
nah we dont have enough good guys around the area and if we establish a new one. we will end up with noobs. :p

btw new world will open so its fine lol.

DeletedUser119333

I am saying, he used you for his own benefits, which in turn hindered your growth and will more than likely get you nobled. I woulda booted his ass and created a dif tribe.

Nah man, that's inaccurate. Diplo wasn't neccesserily well executed, but this statement is invalid.

Money Heist

Reaction score
No, but my previous point is that he recruited people and used them. Which is correct. Lol
What is the definition of "used" ?
At least i never backstabbed someone and nobled him while they sleep , like your shitty friends did with multiple people

And if i was using anyone , i would still be around , and you would never had chances to noble me . But i choose to let it go , as all my troops were dead and i didn't wanted to be a dead weight like you did before 1 week , You were about getting nobled as all your troops were wiped but you asked for support , and even asked the guys who were nobling you to make a NAP. Thats very funny

flux0rx1

Reaction score
At least i never backstabbed someone and nobled him while they sleep , like your shitty friends did with multiple people

And if i was using anyone , i would still be around , and you would never had chances to noble me . But i choose to let it go , as all my troops were dead and i didn't wanted to be a dead weight like you did before 1 week , You were about getting nobled as all your troops were wiped but you asked for support , and even asked the guys who were nobling you to make a NAP. Thats very funny
Thats called playing the game? Lol I asked the guys who I just killed 5 nukes and 6 nobles for an NAP, then my tribe nobled them. How was THAT not a smart move?

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

1) Before the war, literally every villa you nobled was either a tribe member or past tribe member.
Proof:
Mr.Bomb
Farrelly
Seky16

2) During the war, you constantly had 1 village players with <5000 points joining and leaving your tribe to send support to you/your own members:
Proof:
Dower
lemmings

You complain so much, yet you just the exact same tactics that you complain about

Reaction score

Why so angry?

Just admit you used and abused you tribe members all for nothing...

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Lex Flex you became a non stop poster just for classic 2 where you were rimmed in 5 days hahahahahah. We need more non stop posters like you :p

DeletedUser119333

@Lex Flex you became a non stop poster just for classic 2 where you were rimmed in 5 days hahahahahah. We need more non stop posters like you :p

Invalid statement. Not that there's actually anything coming from your keyboard that is valid, so there were no surprises. Please do surprise us occasionally

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kiddo just because you say something is an invalid statement does not make it invalid it makes you delusional. The first post where you were praising our team and kissing our ass because we rimmed u in 4 days and none of your "friends" did amything. Now you were so salty and talked so much shit that you are a non stop poster. If you are going to be that please try contributing with something smart, not just: "fALSe sTatEmeNt".

DeletedUser119333

Kiddo just because you say something is an invalid statement does not make it invalid it makes you delusional. The first post where you were praising our team and kissing our ass because we rimmed u in 4 days and none of your "friends" did amything. Now you were so salty and talked so much shit that you are a non stop poster. If you are going to be that please try contributing with something smart, not just: "fALSe sTatEmeNt".

YES