Truth time, drinks can't hide this!

DeletedUser

Well, let's start off.
I used to be a Jäger player, and currently playing on a Knock account.

Let's just jump right in to lie number 1:
Varyag - Jäger declaration:

The public reason was: Varyag were mass recruiters, which was total non sense. We had a NAP with Merc for along time. When the Varyag - Jäger war broke out, they made it an alliance. And claimed it was all plan of the end game.

Real reason:
Arabella disrespected Sin, who went full mental.

Lie number 2:
Knock - Jäger declaration:

The reason ( I guess ): Land, villages and points.

The real reason: Sin tried to recruit people under our noses, we refused to do what sin tried to tell us.

Good game Jägers.

DeletedUser

This was an amazing piece of PnP. I think I speak for everyone when I say it has changed the view we had on jager.
The fact you were able to grind out this masterpiece without a scrap an evidence to your name and just relied on your wit and assumptions was sensational.

I would love to hear about more tribe stories you can tell us about your now enemies that can shine them in a worse light. As obviously you are completely unbiased and only doing it to 'out' a bad duke, how noble you are! I wonder what took you all this time to 'out' her? Gathering evidence maybe?

To add to the completely factual views on sin, I heard she eats babies.

DeletedUser

Well, let's start off.
I used to be a Jäger player, and currently playing on a Knock account.

Let's just jump right in to lie number 1:
Varyag - Jäger declaration:

The public reason was: Varyag were mass recruiters, which was total non sense. We had a NAP with Merc for along time. When the Varyag - Jäger war broke out, they made it an alliance. And claimed it was all plan of the end game.

Real reason:
Arabella disrespected Sin, who went full mental.

Lie number 2:
Knock - Jäger declaration:

The reason ( I guess ): Land, villages and points.

The real reason: Sin tried to recruit people under our noses, we refused to do what sin tried to tell us.

Good game Jägers.

At what point did you decide to leave Jager and join Knock! (and why)?

Your sig disgusts me.

DeletedUser102431

Your sig disgusts me

Man why did you need to bring this part into this?

If you just asked why thats a fair question to ask but what have he done against you to attacking him like that?

Rather uncalled for in my own eye's.

DeletedUser

Man why did you need to bring this part into this?

If you just asked why thats a fair question to ask but what have he done against you to attacking him like that?

Rather uncalled for in my own eye's.

Well that bit was just a joke really, although I suppose it does sound rather harsh without any emoticons on the end :p my apologies!

Ripfin

Who really cares why the war started, it was due to happen eventually, that's what the game is about, this isn't Tribal Hugs, its Tribal wars, get over it and move on, as it goes this will be the last world I play since this game has turned into nothing but backstabbing and Chicanery and it is filled with honorless curs. this game has disgusted me beyond belief.

DeletedUser

Who really cares why the war started, it was due to happen eventually, that's what the game is about, this isn't Tribal Hugs, its Tribal wars, get over it and move on, as it goes this will be the last world I play since this game has turned into nothing but backstabbing and filled with honorless curs. this game has disgusted me beyond belief.

It was always like that wasn't it? :p

Ripfin

It was always like that wasn't it? :p

not this bad, on world when you had a NAP you didn't just attack with no word the tribe you were NAPed with like HERD did, and if you were at war with some other tribes on your side you didn't invite the enemy without checking with other tribes on your side.

DeletedUser102431

Well your not going to be missed ripfin not by me at least :p

DeletedUser105718

not this bad, on world when you had a NAP you didn't just attack with no word the tribe you were NAPed with like HERD did,
First time playing tribal wars?

Or are you simply ignorant?

Ripfin

Well your not going to be missed ripfin not by me at least :p

don't think we ever talked :icon_razz:

First time playing tribal wars?

Or are you simply ignorant?

No but it must be your first time, and it also proves how players are dishonorable and think dishonorably, on world 2 when 2 NAPed Tribes wished to dissolve their relations, they would do it amicably with a 1-3 day no attacks hold, these days a NAP tribe, just ups and attacks without a so much as a how do you do, that is just straighjt up dishonor, regardless of the reasons. even when Jager went after Knock, they gave notice and a grace period, unlike hERD which just went to prove what backstabbing dishonest players this game is being populated with, and if this is how the game will continue like I will not be a party of it on any more worlds.

DeletedUser102431

There is a reason why i never spoken to you directly, it's enough reading your troll mails to people when the war started to get them not to attack you.

Then i read what ever you posted on the externals everything points to you being a brainless 15 year old boy more or less.

DeletedUser

Yawn honour the great myth. Every world someone spouts Shit about how 'tw has lost its honour'. What honour was there that the rest of us missed? This game has always been about doing what's best for your tribe to get ahead, end of. You can talk shit about 'the good old days' but nothing has changed, tribes have and always will, do what's best for them (or what they believe to be best).

Deleted User - 10770065

Ripfin, did Jager and HERD have a grace period in the terms with their NAP or are you pulling shit from your ass again?

Ripfin

There is a reason why i never spoken to you directly, it's enough reading your troll mails to people when the war started to get them not to attack you.

Then i read what ever you posted on the externals everything points to you being a brainless 15 year old boy more or less.

really what troll mails trying to get them to not attack me? all I did was ask them is that the best they got?

Yawn honour the great myth. Every world someone spouts Shit about how 'tw has lost its honour'. What honour was there that the rest of us missed? This game has always been about doing what's best for your tribe to get ahead, end of. You can talk shit about 'the good old days' but nothing has changed, tribes have and always will, do what's best for them (or what they believe to be best).

you didn't play the early worlds did you?

Ripfin, did Jager and HERD have a grace period in the terms with their NAP or are you pulling shit from your ass again?

not sure if they did or not, all I know is that HERD never even bothered to cancel the NAP, they just attacked, and that is poor sportsmanship and a truly dishonorable act indeed.