Truth time, drinks can't hide this!

Deleted User - 10770065

not sure if they did or not, all I know is that HERD never even bothered to cancel the NAP, they just attacked, and that is poor sportsmanship and a truly dishonorable act indeed.

So you wanted a lil mail saying that they were dropping the NAP whilst they were attacking you? Would that of made it more "honourable"? What is the difference in them attacking you without saying a thing and attacking you with a mail? If there is no grace period or no agreed warning before the cancellation of the NAP, then they rightfully don't have to do so. It should be more you questioning your leader's diplomacy skills and how these sort of things should be included in your NAP terms to make the game more honourable for you so you can't spew yet more bs on the externals.

Ripfin

So you wanted a lil mail saying that they were dropping the NAP whilst they were attacking you? Would that of made it more "honourable"? What is the difference in them attacking you without saying a thing and attacking you with a mail? If there is no grace period or no agreed warning before the cancellation of the NAP, then they rightfully don't have to do so. It should be more you questioning your leader's diplomacy skills and how these sort of things should be included in your NAP terms to make the game more honourable for you so you can't spew yet more bs on the externals.

Should have known better that you Shaun would have any clue about Honor.

DeletedUser

Lol, that really answered his valid point. With no grace period set in place you have no right to be moaning that they didn't mail you to tell you they'd be attacking.

But yes, I did have the misfortune to play some of the early worlds on this game and can confirm 'honor' was a myth back then as well.

xshootxemxupx

No but it must be your first time, and it also proves how players are dishonorable and think dishonorably, on world 2 when 2 NAPed Tribes wished to dissolve their relations, they would do it amicably with a 1-3 day no attacks hold, these days a NAP tribe, just ups and attacks without a so much as a how do you do, that is just straighjt up dishonor, regardless of the reasons. even when Jager went after Knock, they gave notice and a grace period, unlike hERD which just went to prove what backstabbing dishonest players this game is being populated with, and if this is how the game will continue like I will not be a party of it on any more worlds.

I hear in the good old days tribes actually honored boundaries agreements too, beside the obvious point that they didn't normally eat 1k barbs in the middle of a friend's cluster to begin with. Also, tribes used to write grace periods into NAPs. There was no agreement like that with HERD. You would have done the same to us, probably soon, if Knock hadn't proved to be such a struggle

xshootxemxupx

Exactly. This was probably intentional though. Problem was, Jager wanted to be the one to attack HERD without warning. They're just mad because it went the other way

DeletedUser84667

The only person who wanted to surprise attack Herd was zurtle, and we told him no. Fitting he then betrays Jager to give you guys a week to grow on inactives while we kill him.

DeletedUser

Lie
Knock - Jäger declaration:

The reason ( I guess ): Land, villages and points.

The real reason: Sin tried to recruit people under our noses, we refused to do what sin tried to tell us.

i thought we went to war as Sin only sent naked pictures of herself from behind and she wouldnt turn around

DeletedUser102431

The only person who wanted to surprise attack Herd was zurtle, and we told him no. Fitting he then betrays Jager to give you guys a week to grow on inactives while we kill him.

So not true i had a skype chat with your deal diplomate Saint113 when he openly said you were going to attack herd.

But then we had a fallout and those plan's changed.

So please once again get your fact's straights, all you make is guesses or you been played and not told the real story and only the story jäger wants you to believe.

Ripfin

So not true i had a skype chat with your deal diplomate Saint113 when he openly said you were going to attack herd.

So please once again get your fact's straights, all you make is guesses or you been played and not told the real story and only the story jäger wants you to believe.

me thinks you got played, several members did not even want the NAP with your tribe, but our leader says it stays.

DeletedUser102431

No matter what jäger is the tribe losing and not knock ;)

DeletedUser

The name is Saint311.

This was the same conversation that you told me you wanted to kill HERD before i said anything. Saying they were weak and just food for Knock! Yes i did say I wanted to Eat Herd. You should man up and admit your end as well. Mis-Lead the truth. I also said i wanted to attack herd, never said we were going to.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i can validate trynet wanted to attack herd as we had alot of trust issues due to info we were fed about them spying for barcode

but they were given a chance to earn the trust back and they did,

also having a player in every tribe on w69 that used to play in Knock! helps ;) welcome home Djones now there is only 5 other hidden friends out there.. :p

DeletedUser

So Herd... u can still earn back your trust with us... its not too late :p

xshootxemxupx

The name is Saint311.

This was the same conversation that you told me you wanted to kill HERD before i said anything. Saying they were weak and just food for Knock! Yes i did say I wanted to Eat Herd. You should man up and admit your end as well. Mis-Lead the truth. I also said i wanted to attack herd, never said we were going to.

Yeah, but we knew we had those issues with Knock. They were pretty open and honest about it, unlike you. And look where things have gone now. Amazing what honest diplomacy does!!

Interesting how you guys have been calling us the backstabbers and the real info comes out now...

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
better be carefull, dont wanna flame too much before pff has to take jager in , that would make merc sexy jager and pff ??

dont do it pff your name is not to be tarnished!