~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser

Recently, TSE has taken (Quote by Arghos) a total of 7 players from LFKD (not sure if they were ALL former TSE players). They have actually recruited a total of NINE players today.

There have been several threads that have now become devoted to bashed LFKD, and the PKs. These threads have tried to claim that LFKD is "falling." That it is losing it's players.

Let me present the other side of the story.

TSE is scared... Very scared.

Prior to several weeks ago, LFKD rarely touched TSE. This is clearly evident by the stats - stats the Arghos et al. used to show their ferocity against the LFKD. His stats constantly showed TSE kicking LFKD's ***.

His stats woke LFKD up.

Allow me to explain. (Note: Differences in TSE's favor is indicated as a negative number - these stats are acquired by subtracting the lower time period stats from the higher time period stats)

Side 1: LFKD
Side 2: ~TSE~

3 Months to 1 month (2 Months time)

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 210
Difference: -43

Since TSE started, they clearly have demonstrated more conquers against than taken by LFKD, 217 more conquers to be exact.

One Month to 1 week (3 weeks time):
By subtracting the 1 month stats from the 3 month stats, we see that during those two months

Difference:
Side 1: 142
Side 2: 317
Difference: -175

This was after TSE really got their act together and started attacking people, most notably LFKD. This is also the time that TSE began their arrogant crusade on the public forum to bash LFKD by displaying these stats.

LFKD was awakening...

1 Month to 2 days (5 days time)

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 78
Difference: -17

Without any analysis on whether or not TSE is slowing down their conquering frequency, they certainly are no longer attacking without much retaliation. LFKD has now awoke and is closing up the gap.

2 Days to 1 day (24 hours time)

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: +15

The sides now seem to be matched. LFKD has now fully recognized that TSE is out to solely attack them, and is responding appropriately.

Last 24 hours. (24 hours time)

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 22
Difference: +2

Again, looks like the sides are now matched. Over the past two days, LFKD has outconquered TSE by 17 villages in 48 hours. TSE has truly woken up the giant.

Now let's look at what TSE has been doing to rectify the situation. They have realized that their pompous display of war stats on the forum has made LFKD recognize that TSE is no longer a little kid nibbling at their ankles. In order to turn the tables, TSE went on a recruiting frenzy.

Many of these members went back to ~TSE~ because of one simple fact, they have friends there, they're playing a game, and they want to play it with people they like. I agree with that fact wholeheartedly.

But with NINE recruits in one day, paired with TSE's diminished ability to prevent LFKD from nobling them, there is one undeniable fact.

~TSE~ NEEDED this to happen. They've been on a downward spiral against LFKD in recent times and they have recognized that.

I congratualte ~TSE~ on making the necessary changes that might give them the upper hand in this war. TribalWars is not for hugs, as we've always talked about, it's about statistics and all about changing your game play. By recognizing that LFKD has "woken up", as I keep calling it, ~TSE~ has made their move to try and teeter all the good business their way.

DeletedUser

I was wondering why you weren't repyling in the other topics. Conjuring up a little masterpiece, I see. Is it a satirical parody? I love those. *Grabs the popcorn* Shhh, the show's about to start. :icon_wink:

DUMBUMCLUM

I wouldnt say we're scared... if anything having the gall to recruit the enemy's players means that we are being bold and fighting fire with fire. long ago in the clash/Apotheosis days the LFKD stole our members and now this is us evening out the scale.

DeletedUser23324

Nice to see some of you have finally started speaking like real people. Aposed to

LKFD DIEIGN HEHHREHEHIFEHAHUTH WE TAKE YOU DOWN!!!111111

DeletedUser

You said it best. Not me. I just presented the reasoning behind why you guys felt something needed to happen. It was obvious.

True, some might not attack but a few will. And if they don't attack you then they'll attack others which will help out. So this is a great step for us and not the best for lfkd since it'll make you look weaker in a way which is never good even if one says otherwise.

It all came at a good timing, we'll see later in the week how things turns our etc.:)

There should be some more action and racing in ranks since Pks and SCIOVA are quite close to eachother.:icon_wink:

Something needed to happen and it did.:)

---

To bad that you didn't do anything about it then while you had a chance.:p

DeletedUser

And here I was thinking "scare tactics" involved them catapulting extra spicy tacos on fire through the walls.

DeletedUser

You said it best. Not me. I just presented the reasoning behind why you guys felt something needed to happen. It was obvious.
You're quite good at this parody stuff. Would you like to join our PnP squad? You get dental.

DeletedUser23324

If you can't comment on this well thought out topic then don't post at all.

TSE can Put their own 'spin' on this and put it, but end of the day sevendj makes a valid point. Esspecially towards the PnP attitude that your players have shown. Very little respect, very little substance and generally just posting for the sake of it like shown above.

DeletedUser

"Something needed to happen and it did."

We did good but then we could do even better and we wanted to do a litle change. Everyone taken from lfkd are our former members, if you recruit them then you should always be prepaired for it to happen against you

Seven, the stats slowed down for a reason and they'll go up later on. I belive we can all see the reason why they slowed down, it'll step later on so no worries.;)

Mattius, have we always been respected from your side?

DeletedUser23324

"Something needed to happen and it did."

We did good but then we could do even better and we wanted to do a litle change. Everyone taken from lfkd are our former members, if you recruit them then you should always be prepaired for it to happen against you

Seven, the stats slowed down for a reason and they'll go up later on. I belive we can all see the reason why they slowed down, it'll step later on so no worries.;)

Mattius, have we always been respected from your side?

It's about respect for other posters, what tribe they are from is irrelivant.

DeletedUser

TSE is not scared, every member can assure u that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser23324

But he's posting in the exact same manner that the ~TSE~ members have been accused of - Specifically chosen stats, assumptions, opinions, guesswork and wishful thinking. So if he chooses to post in such a manner, why should we not reply in the same way LFKD players have replied to other such topics? He can't seriously have expected any other reaction.

if there is no genuine substance in what is written, how can I refute it? Can't punch hot air now, can I?

Maybe he has, but instead of trying to reason or give your own explanations you have decided to spam this topic. Also seven has clearly stated where his stats are from, explained them and given an open analysis on them.

He has not posted a stat then gone into how TSE ARE GETTING OWNED. So please comment on what he has said or be quiet.

DeletedUser23324

TSE is not scared, every member can assure u that :icon_cool:

Lets call scared= Lowering of subconsious morale.

Then i think some in tse are scared. Just like some in PKs might be concerned over the loss in points etc...

I am twisting your post, but i only intend to show what sevendj means.

DeletedUser

I started this thread for a few reasons:

1) The others were turning into a jumble of immature, childish rants. We needed a restart with a lot more maturity. I think we've seen this happen. These posts have been written with a lot more thought and eloquence (well, compared to the normally seen posts here anyways).

2) I wanted to state my opinion of the recent events in a more concise, and point-full manner, with the aim that it might direct more reasonable discussions (which I think it did - minus the offtopic rant about that BTK character).

You see, TSE made LFKD well aware of their impact when they started posting the stats. This is undeniable. This also caused many players to start attacking TSE. While you see very little conquers by LFKD in the earlier months, it can clearly be shown that LFKD has increased their efforts in attacking TSE.

I have no doubt that these efforts will continue to increase. I have shown a very small window into the larger picture.

I am also sure that TSE will increase their efforts. However, their strategy of epic stacked defense is easily figured out and worked around. As we go through the next few months, I have no doubt that we will see an increase in activity from both sides.

One thing that definitely should be known, is what little effect former TSE members had on their once-enemies. If indeed very few TSE/LFKD members attacked their former tribemates (apart from attacking inactives), then these stats and the war overall will certainly not be impacted at all by their departure, unless these members either start attacking LFKD themselves or begin support the players that LFKD is attacking.

DeletedUser

Other posters, if we put all that posted against us then see that many of them are in lfkd then you could group them as lfkd. Anything wrong with that?

We seemed to be grouped as TSE which is the tribe we came from.:p

Yes, the only difference is that Arghos used pictures and mention every tribe as well. And this is different, how?

I see no problem with either Seven or Arghos stats.

DeletedUser

Lets call scared= Lowering of subconsious morale.

Then i think some in tse are scared. Just like some in PKs might be concerned over the loss in points etc...

I am twisting your post, but i only intend to show what sevendj means.

those members should be the ones who rearly read forums, and don't support, and when they get 100 incomings, they wonder how can they not have 150k defensive troops on every villages of his.

It's good luck maby, but we have really few members like those.

DeletedUser23324

those members should be the ones who rearly read forums, and don't support, and when they get 100 incomings, they wonder how can they not have 150k defensive troops on every villages of his.

It's good luck maby, but we have really few members like those.

I don't think your understanding of tribe morale is the same as mine. I'd prefer to end this line of disscusion now unless you want to talk on msn about it.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if your misinformed, short sighted or just poor at PnP.

So let me clear up a few things:

There was a time when both Apotheosis and LFKD were happy to live in peace, with the occasional cross nobling.

This all changed in Feb and escalated again in March:

George 102 (455|777) K74 10,213 Dyster [NoMrcy] Fanat1k0 [PKs A] 19th February 2008 - 14:02:56

PKs (454|801) K84 9,839 Floppy82 [NoMrcy] King BenX [PKs] 03rd March 2008 - 23:21:52

First you attacked Dyster. Then you moved onto Floppy.

Other notable events that were ongoing at the time.

-=The Dirty Dozen=- (288|509) K52 9,545 Grapler [NoMrcy] Chingis Khan [HOPLON] 21st February 2008 - 19:44:50

Hoplon began their aggressions in K52.
Also CLASH was still fresh and showed no signs of going away.

At this time in history. Yes you had Apotheosis/NoMrcy on the run. We had two aggressive fronts, I was the newly appointed duke and we had fallen from the top 10 to 11.

Anyone can look up the stats on both Dyster and Floppy to see that these aggressions started in Feb. and not just a few weeks ago as you stated.

If anything is true. LFKD woke up TSE. As TSE is a direct result of the above events. TSE was formed to stop your aggressions and take the fight to LFKD.

TSE was formed on March 15th.

The first official strike to return the aggression started on

_The Southern Empire (212|574) K52 10,022 LeeLi [PKs] Mikeys [~TSE~] 22nd March 2008 - 19:23:51

Only 7 days into a newly formed tribe. I small target that went mostly unnoticed. But it got the ball rolling.

TSE is just over 2 months old. Yet in that time:

Side 1: ~TSE~

Side 2: PKs DFB LEGION

Timeframe: Last 3 months, SINCE TSE formed.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 586
Side 2: 403
Difference: +183 we are ahead.

Now lets check just the last month:

Side 1: ~TSE~

Side 2: PKs DFB LEGION

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 386
Side 2: 245
Difference: +141

What does this tell anyone? That we are getting better at kicking you around. With each successive account we take down we gain more offense to take out the next.

It is these very noticable stats that woke up LFKD.

Everyone knows that if you want to look at the status of a war you look at the long term stats, nuke cycles are 20days. Long term stats show we are gaining on you.

Short term stats only shows who happens to be attacking during that nuke cycle.

The tides are turning the war stats show it and just as our old mates moved to your side when we were weak, they have come back home because they see that we are strong and capable to both defend ourselves but to take the fight to our enemy.

Now as for recent events and stats. We both know that Spunk quit the game, emptied out his villages on suicide nukes. As we speak Armandini and co have taken 19 easy/empty villages. 19 easy villages and your still only +2 on us over this weekend?

Prior to several weeks ago, LFKD rarely touched TSE.

FALSE

This is clearly evident by the stats - stats the Arghos et al. used to show their ferocity against the LFKD. His stats constantly showed TSE kicking LFKD's ***.

CORRECT

Allow me to explain. (Note: Differences in TSE's favor is indicated as a negative number - these stats are acquired by subtracting the lower time period stats from the higher time period stats)

The sides now seem to be matched. LFKD has now fully recognized that TSE is out to solely attack them, and is responding appropriately.

FALSE, a correct assesment of the stats show otherwise.

TSE has truly woken up the giant.

FALSE. Your aggressions started this, if anything. You woke us up.

Now let's look at what TSE has been doing to rectify the situation. They have realized that their pompous display of war stats on the forum has made LFKD recognize that TSE is no longer a little kid nibbling at their ankles. In order to turn the tables, TSE went on a recruiting frenzy.

Wrong. This recruitment phase was a direct counter to LFKD big attack weekend that was supposed to cause chaos in our ranks. Whatever you have gained in conquests over this weekend coordinated 3 tribe attack. DFB attacks Jezuz, Legion attacks AWACS, PKs attack SPUNk. We have gained 10 fold by out maneuvering you.

Many of these members went back to ~TSE~ because of one simple fact, they have friends there, they're playing a game, and they want to play it with people they like. I agree with that fact wholeheartedly.

But with NINE recruits in one day, paired with TSE's diminished ability to prevent LFKD from nobling them, there is one undeniable fact.

~TSE~ NEEDED this to happen. They've been on a downward spiral against LFKD in recent times and they have recognized that.

Again. WRONG.

I congratualte ~TSE~ on making the necessary changes that might give them the upper hand in this war. TribalWars is not for hugs, as we've always talked about, it's about statistics and all about changing your game play. By recognizing that LFKD has "woken up", as I keep calling it, ~TSE~ has made their move to try and teeter all the good business their way.

A fair assesment but again, misinformed or bad PnP. Still unsure which.

-A-

DeletedUser

I only got about 406 attack left from 430. I wonder if they all are just fakes, if so then dfb have truly falled while surely not knowing that a few players would switch side. They could have taken new ground, but of course do I understand that sending attacks 170 hours away might not be that fun. Not to mention that I to stack villages.

But by only sending fakes in such a big attack or "plan" doesn't look good while not doing any damage as it where quite a few attackers. I asked for supprot so that I could move my own troops as well so it was most likely to stall me when they could have done some damage.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Arghos why do you bother?

You lost all respect ages ago, you proved nothing. I will leave it to Sevendj to rubbish everything you wrote.