~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser

TribalWars is a game. When you're playing a game, it tends to be a little more fun with friends. If Ralf and Iron felt more comfortable in another tribe, then they shouldn't "waste" their fun-time in this one. I personally don't blame them for switching - you gotta do what you need to do to enjoy yourself.
Well said.

I'm afraid I would have nothing more to add to this thread, other than to say that TSE didn't need to do this for the reasons you've suggested, though I don't know how we could prove something like that. We know it, and that is more than enough. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well we could always survived anyway but it was a stalemate before, so the outcome would be bad for one side but which? Both sides knew that it was only one way that would put us back in action, problem was who were going to do what?

None wanted to lose at it, by making a new tribe later then everything old were discarded.

Lets see, hiding stacked under low morale were all you did, the good one joined Pks?

Maladicta-Sends full defensive villages with nobles.
Brainwash-Snipes and mass claim villages which he can't take, he also sniped villages from Seven.

These are those who went to Pks, the only one who wanted you?

It seems that we have often toped the enoblement list in gains, doesn't that tell you that we're better than anything you "made". You don't either seem to know how you make people active and to stay, not to make them better either. You know about Clash since you talked at the same time in the hidden.

Arghos was Duke of AA, when opon -A- were getting attacked and he didn't get any info it was just better to merge the tribes, due to more inactivity in -A-. AA worked fine, -A- did not and got fixed once the two merged back again, Arghos became baron and sorted things out together with Grapler.

That we don't know, Arghos was appointed as a duke and things got stable. A few members left later on. Forming a new tribe with VVV3 did good, gave us active new members and who were willing to learn. And many proved good, those who were in -A- or was as a whole tribe from the beginning did leave the game earlier. We needed new and fresh members who would stay for a long time, in the end a big thing that do mather is the tribe that got more active and skilled members.

So we have quite skilled members left and VVV3 had much more activity, while not all were the best then they did learn quite easily and grew bigger.

Those we mainly lost to Pks were your friends and Brainwash + Maladikta aren't needed, if you call those good then I know why Pks were your eternal dream which you quit once joined.

Sorry Seven, I just had to send this last message. As soon that alexianx dissapear then I'm sure things will become better.

DeletedUser23324

Not every player in PKs is a nyxx or a newplayer213 but we try and keep the standard as high as we can. It is more than a year passed if i am not wrong.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you're twisting the 'sends full defensive villages with nobles'. If it were a final noble, coming behind clearing waves on a city you expect to be clear, it isn't a bad move, as it provides a support base while more support arrives. All I did was hide under morale and support? For 1-2 weeks, the only players supporting me were Derision and Airi. The rest was support that I had already prepared (I had been planning to attack metrooo before the admin stripped me of 13+ villages, the majority of which were defensive and from my 'safe' clusters and crippled me). Mass support wasn't in place until the middle of week two. Furthermore, the players they had attacking me were nearly my size and no morale issues. Metrooo and Maka just defended from my attacks. I made no progress in the south before they were 2million points worth of 90% defensive villages clustered together. Literally, they made no offense to speak of and an endless supply of defense.

Unfortunately, I'm not vanishing from the forums again. I forgot how much I enjoy irking you. :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you're twisting the 'sends full defensive villages with nobles'. If it were a final noble, coming behind clearing waves on a city you expect to be clear, it isn't a bad move, as it provides a support base while more support arrives. All I did was hide under morale and support? For 1-2 weeks, the only players supporting me were Derision and Airi. The rest was support that I had already prepared (I had been planning to attack metrooo before the admin stripped me of 13+ villages, the majority of which were defensive and from my 'safe' clusters and crippled me). Mass support wasn't in place until the middle of week two. Furthermore, the players they had attacking me were nearly my size and no morale issues. Metrooo and Maka just defended from my attacks. I made no progress in the south before they were 2million points worth of 90% defensive villages clustered together. Literally, they made no offense to speak of and an endless supply of defense.

Unfortunately, I'm not vanishing from the forums again. I forgot how much I enjoy irking you. :)

Two weeks tops. You'll be gone again. You lack the stamina to compete with the men in this group.

Interesting enough. You lost interest in your account and passed it on to sitters right around the time the MORALE changes were to kick in. 2 weeks after the changes and your account was no longer protected by low morale your cluster was cleaned and cleared out of K72/73.

DeletedUser

Two weeks tops. You'll be gone again. You lack the stamina to compete with the men in this group.

Interesting enough. You lost interest in your account and passed it on to sitters right around the time the MORALE changes were to kick in. 2 weeks after the changes and your account was no longer protected by low morale your cluster was cleaned and cleared out of K72/73.

Morale changes?

DeletedUser

Wow, I just noticed that ToPat accused me of being Chackal. Lol.

Believe me, if I were playing Chackal, that account would have remained in PKs until the end of the vills were all taken, upon which then I would have allowed it to go. Unfortunately I'm not the one on that account, nor was I EVER involved with that account.. So there, that clears up that.

Now back to catching on topic here.

I do not care about the past, tribes change every day, they can become more aggressive, players morale could be lower after losing a few vills, could be raised due to a small battle they waged and managed to capture a few vills.

For instance; I'm very morale content right now because players near my area are beginning to fall off and leave the game, which means barbarian vills, and much as I've been told recently from someone very knowledgeable, "Sometimes barbarian villages are harder to take then red dots."

So I guess what I'm getting at with this post is, don't look at what the past does, it's called the past for a reason, look at the present and along the small lines of what you can "predict" may happen for the future. The past is left behind and doesn't matter. Tribal leaders come and go. Good members leave and gift villages to players who won't make the best use of them. Players will go abonded whom you thought you could rely on. Do not judge based on the past. Judge based on what's going on at this point in time.

If a tribe is going well along their way to gain more and more, then you can assume they're not going to drop the ball now and continue on their good fortune, or at least attempt to capitalize on their good fortune!

So let's all have fun and just keep enjoying this great game!

ToPaT

Wow, I just noticed that ToPaT accused me of being Chackal. Lol.

Believe me, if I were playing Chackal, that account would have remained in PKs until the end of the vills were all taken, upon which then I would have allowed it to go. Unfortunately I'm not the one on that account, nor was I EVER involved with that account.. So there, that clears up that.

Now back to catching on topic here.

I do not care about the past, tribes change every day, they can become more aggressive, players morale could be lower after losing a few vills, could be raised due to a small battle they waged and managed to capture a few vills.

For instance; I'm very morale content right now because players near my area are beginning to fall off and leave the game, which means barbarian vills, and much as I've been told recently from someone very knowledgeable, "Sometimes barbarian villages are harder to take then red dots."

So I guess what I'm getting at with this post is, don't look at what the past does, it's called the past for a reason, look at the present and along the small lines of what you can "predict" may happen for the future. The past is left behind and doesn't matter. Tribal leaders come and go. Good members leave and gift villages to players who won't make the best use of them. Players will go abonded whom you thought you could rely on. Do not judge based on the past. Judge based on what's going on at this point in time.

If a tribe is going well along their way to gain more and more, then you can assume they're not going to drop the ball now and continue on their good fortune, or at least attempt to capitalize on their good fortune!

So let's all have fun and just keep enjoying this great game!

Fixed. I know you were in a rush DaIKoU

DeletedUser

Nice stats, but in my opinion it's not due to any lack of skill from TSE, but possibly activity. In many areas exams are coming up and people will be studying more. Could it perhaps be that TSE has more students on the border than the LFKD does?

DeletedUser

Nice stats, but in my opinion it's not due to any lack of skill from TSE, but possibly activity. In many areas exams are coming up and people will be studying more. Could it perhaps be that TSE has more students on the border than the LFKD does?

No. He was just using fuzzy math. His first two stats show 3 and 1 month numbers. These show a better picture as they encompass 2-5 nuke cycles.

He tried to make sense of the short term 1 week stats and then spin it his way. Truth is you can't make sense of them unless you know both sides.

Our big offensive against SLINX ended last week, over 1 million points gone. So you have a 20 day , 2 week, lag in between before our next big offensive. In between this gap they had their own offensive planned. Over the past week, 7 days, they are ahead by 62.

Now if you stop there and look at nothing else things look grim for TSE.

However what is not posted is that we had 2 members quit last week. Thats 2million points we have to eat up. This is taking up nukes and nobles that could be used on on our enemies.

They had planned and I was expecting a much bigger counter offensive this 3 day weekend. We are only -29 over the past 48 hours.

His initial post wanted you to look at the short term stats and say , look TSE is getting beat, LFKD is putting on the hurt and they had to recuit old members to save them from utter defeat.

As I explained in a previous post, that wasn't the reason for the recruitment.

However you will have to decide on who is gaining ground on who over the summer as we still have huge offensives planned with over 5 million points worth of villages left behind the two curren't fronts of K74/73 , K52/53.

It is not until all those villages have been turned blue that any real progress will be made in this little war of ours.

-A-

DeletedUser

lol sounds like someone's going to spend their entire summer on the computer.

DeletedUser

"alexianx", if you send a full defensive with the last noble and the enemy notices it then you don't send them again since they got taken out.
Atleast 2-5 are sent from what I have been shown, and that was from only what I was shown.

So repeating the mistake and lose more defensive villages seems to be a new fighting style for me.:)

Don't worry Mattius, you can't be responsible for everyone. You're excused for this one.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser23324

"alexianx", if you send a full defensive with the last noble and the enemy notices it then you don't send them again since they got taken out.
Atleast 2-5 are sent from what I have been shown, and that was from only what I was shown.

So repeating the mistake and lose more defensive villages seems to be a new fighting style for me.:)

Don't worry Mattius, you can't be responsible for everyone. You're excused for this one.:icon_wink:

There is a difference to excuses and answering peoples critersism. I have sent the odd rubbish attack now and then, out of lazyness or drunkeness. I am not going to judge this one player by the little information you have given me. The fact he is willing to attack on his own innititive is enough for me at the moment. If he started saying he wont attack because he has PA's or is scared of retaliation then that would be a much greater worry to me.

Either way i am rather bored of your critical and insiteful behavior on this forum. If you want to Bash PKs do it on the game and keep it quiet, end of the day your never going to out argue me or make me lose my carm, i have played these silly forum games for a long long time.

DeletedUser

Sorry, it wasn't just against Mokokhe. She sent quite the number "final" nobles with full defensive villages as well and should have noticed that it didn't work.

You never really looked in the mirror?

DeletedUser23324

Sorry, it wasn't just against Mokokhe. She sent quite the number "final" nobles with full defensive villages as well and should have noticed that it didn't work.

You never really looked in the mirror?

Jezus don't compare me to yourself on this forum.

DeletedUser23324

Is it because you're afraid of being compared to a better person?

This is supposed to mean?

If i must have to expand what i said.

I don't want to be compared to someone who argues for the sake of argeuing.

I don't want to be compared to somone who will revert to childish comments instead of giving mature and well thought posts.

I don't want to be compared to someone who will not accept some sort of compromise in an arguement.

That is all.

DeletedUser

This is supposed to mean?

If i must have to expand what i said.

I don't want to be compared to someone who argues for the sake of argeuing.

I don't want to be compared to somone who will revert to childish comments instead of giving mature and well thought posts.

I don't want to be compared to someone who will not accept some sort of compromise in an arguement.

That is all.
I've been PMSing for 4 weeks because of my birth control pills.

In a recent fit of sanity, I realized I was being a jerk and deleted my post.