~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser23324

I've been PMSing for 4 weeks because of my birth control pills.

In a recent fit of sanity, I realized I was being a jerk and deleted my post.

I have never been nice to you on the few times we have spoken so i am not to fussed by a negative reaction.

DeletedUser

I have never been nice to you on the few times we have spoken so i am not to fussed by a negative reaction.

I don't really care how badly I am treated by LFKD members, I just would rather keep a personal positive tone around when speaking with them. Even though I obviously can't expect it back, in most cases.

DeletedUser23324

I don't really care how badly I am treated by LFKD members, I just would rather keep a personal positive tone around when speaking with them. Even though I obviously can't expect it back, in most cases.

Well i really have no idea what alliance you are in or have been in. I am pretty sure i was nasty for the sake of you being you. That was on irc btw before any retarded monkeys want to accuse me of being a hypacrit on the forum.

Back to studying...

DeletedUser

Hmm, if you would just stop to deny everything that happens then I'm sure that people would be nicer.:)

DeletedUser23324

Hmm, if you would just stop to deny everything that happens then I'm sure that people would be nicer.:)

Since when do i deny everything that happens, all i do is give a frank responce on the spin that you amongst other forumers put on statements.

Yes PKs lose villages, are we geting Owned(essentially what TSE are trying to suggest) and my answer is no.

People keep on braging about taking out some PKs players, do i deny these players were lost? no, is it good for PKs they were lost? no.

My points have been about the significance of these losses, many anti LFKD posters have made it out as the downfall of PKs. We are losing players to the mighty what ever. End of the day all tribes have lost players and some players are more useful than others. PKs losing a perma sat account(which belieive it or not are not as common in PKs as some flamers would like to suggrst) in the middle of a sea of red is really nothing to us. Like what are we honestly going to do? Send 200 defence cities worth of defence to protect these accounts? Sometimes it's better to let go of your liabilities.

As for flamers who claim that there is no difference between isolated accounts and ones that have backing.

I will explain this for the last time.

LFKD removed the vast majority of the enemy easy targets a long long time ago. This is because we have been actively at war a much longer time. Hence what has been left is a fairly regular battle front around all the core, 2 sides with many players of both sides in that area. But non LFKD have only recently(relatively) been attacking, Hence their first targets are clearly those that are close and easy pickings. These are LFKD players who stray away from the main battle fronts. The reasons for this may be how they were recruited, or maybe they have spread themselves to far, such as destino. Either way it is partially their fault and to a lesser degree LFKD's fault for letting them get that way.

there explained is how these isolated players have arrisen.

Now comes the problem that they are very very hard to defend as they have a very high majority of villages that are under potential threat. Hence many have fallen, and more will fall. Untill what is left is the main battle fronts, and the few super active well supported one man islands that survive.

Some people have claimed players like trhorthen and chackal were not isolated. I sat these players at points, i have seen the map. When nearly all your villages are within 5 of a red dot. Your nearest ally is spread out and can't afford to send you anything major, and or in chackals case he was ironhelms. Then your sure as hell isolated and in big big trouble, i honestly find the debate farsical that they can be listed as anything else.

Why these losses are not considered that important to us?

Because we expect to lose them. It's not the downfall of any tribe or signs of things to come. It's just the loss of villages via scirmishes that anyone with a brain would expect to happen.

Have LFKD lost any major ground over these players?

My answer is no, and i am free to have my opinion as these players are not holding ground that we can maintain or grow from. It's not good for us, but no loss of villages is. What matters is the significance some PnPers put on these losses. This is what i argue against. There is no way i will accept statements that i belieive are flawed. If LFKD in the past have boasted about taking out isolated enemy in the same manner then they are also wrong to do so imo.

Now to the main issue STATS.!

These are why i have argued against the many stat topics.

1. Stats is a very very complicated subject. You simply can't put up any statistic and say haha look at poor PKs. etc etc... Stats in real terms prove nothing as causation is an unproven part of maths and is really a philoshical topic. Hence it's a matter of interperating them. Which brings in an infinite array of problems. Hence the stats need to be well thought out, well analysed and sensibly projected. They are open to being abused to show one story more than another.

Hence here we come to my issue with many of the stats shown, including LFKD posters stats.

*Most the stats have just been copied and pasted from tw stats showing something the said poster wants people to see.

*They have a biast opening statement, in arghoses case a very mature LFKD rofl LFKD, (i hear he is in his 30's). Followed by no indepth description of what they show or why they have come about. There is little if no debate about what they mean or other possible interptations. Quite simple OMG LFKD losing some villages. We know that, we have given an explanation and are happy about how our game is going. While it seems everyone is in desperate need to remind us.

Hence i am forced to give reasons in these poor excuses of pnp topics to why the stats being shown are flawed and in most cases show nothing more than a bunch of world conqoure stats.

Bringing me to my main point,

How many tribes have fallen so far? 100's

Now how have they fallen?

99.9% (a guess but am sure most ppl are with me)

have fallen because morale has droped, people have left , leaders have given up ect ect. Not because they have all been conqoured.

Hence why conqoure stats alone to me are about as useful as kk. Course they have a use but as i have said in my topic about OD, it is all about the context and many many other factors. Simply posting stats, including OD stats prove next to nothing in real terms with out other things taken into account.

If you don't bother to read all my post please don't reply.

Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now I haven't seen some quality posts like that in a long time.

/me applauds Spam Cat

/me nudges everyone else - that post has substance - no more excuses for 1 word posts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can someone explain that long ass post to me i really cant be bothered reading it i got to sentence 13 and gave up :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Since when do i deny everything that happens, all i do is give a frank responce ....

Here is my response. Believe it or not. We are 100% in agreement.

In the end of the day STATS mean jack. What matters is how many accounts your side has left after the dust settles.

Stats are great for PnP and thats what this forum is all about. Take numbers, put a spin on them and let the dice roll. It rallies the troops, it demoralizes the enemy. Like it or not its a tool of war and each side has used them over the course of this worlds history.

Your post was the first mature post made by a member of the LFKD alliance in the 15 months of this worlds history.

Do you ever ask yourself why there is very little activity here from the other top 20 tribes?

Members of your alliance have killed PnP here on W5. Your members would come here to berate, belittle and just gang up and run anyone out of the forums that had anything to say anti-LFKD.

So if you wish to have things to be more mature around here. You can start with your own house. Mine will match you in which ever direction you choose. Keep the status quo or lets play grown ups.

-----

Now as for this little war of ours, I've already mentioned we will not see any clear victor until after summer. When all these isololated accounts have been cleaned up and our troops march towards the core.

The only stats that matter are how many warriors are left on the field of battle at the end of the day.

TSE - 148 members
LFKD alliance - 294 members

As you can see we are both outnumbered and out gunned. Yet we aren't backing down either here on the boards or in game.

-A-

DeletedUser

Now as for this little war of ours, I've already mentioned we will not see any clear victor until after summer. When all these isololated accounts have been cleaned up and our troops march towards the core.

The only stats that matter are how many warriors are left on the field of battle at the end of the day.

TSE - 148 members

As you can see we are both outnumbered and out gunned. Yet we aren't backing down either here on the boards or in game.

-A-

Ah, but you forget,
SCIOVA - 102
VVV - 146
TSE - 149
SCIR0S - 135
SCIR0N - 147
R2-TRU - 111
(etc. I think I made my point)
VS
LFKD - 294

I think its fair to say that LFKD is outnumbered and outgunned instead of TSE. The whole alliance isn't just focusing on TSE. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TSE - 148 members

I wouldn't add D.A. accounts in the LFKD counter. In the end of day, "after the dust settles" to use your own words, I believe both sides know all those accounts will be gone. The players are there to prove they can handle a big account that LFKD can't afford to lose in the core.

DeletedUser

Your members would come here to berate, belittle and just gang up and run anyone out of the forums that had anything to say anti-LFKD.

So if you wish to have things to be more mature around here. You can start with your own house. Mine will match you in which ever direction you choose. Keep the status quo or lets play grown ups.

Arghos, he wrote a very nice post with absolutely no TSE slamming. Why did you respond by slamming LFKD?

You just stated that your attitude will match whatever direction you were pointed in. You admitted that was the most mature post, yet you chose to throw in anti-LFKD statements...

Which was one of the points of starting this thread...

Recently (prior to your ban, and now again that you're back), it has been ~=A=~ that has blasted LFKD recently. LFKD has been put on the defensive over and over again throughout the past couple of weeks on these forums. It's not the other way around.

TSE member (mostly you) have consistently started threadswith the specific intention of bashing LFKD. You have claimed this is in retaliation for us attacking Floppy and that this was what "started" the war. Personally, I think it's an excuse for you to hate.

That's my point - all you've been doing is hating recently. A lot of TSE members have been doing that, and LFKD responded with hate, at first.

We're letting you know that we are no longer entertaining your short, witty insults directed at us. Mattius tried to create a more mature post and let you know that we're done with this immaturity, and you answered it by insulting LFKD, again.

While I'm quite proud of my duke for coming in here and meeting his adversary time and time again in a public forum, I'm even happier that he chooses not to publicly bash you, especially after all you have done is bash LFKD.

Arghos, not your entire tribe hates us. In fact, many of us get along quite nicely. Your recent posts, prior to your ban and after, have been instrumental at getting many other TSE players to turn on LFKD. Particularly since LFKD answered your posts with returned-hatred, many TSE players felt vindicated in their feelings I'm sure.

However, we're taking a step away from you Arghos. No longer will you see me start a thread or even post something that's sole aim is to insult TSE, or you for that matter.

I think for the sake of your own humility, as well as your tribe's, I hope you follow suit, beginning with your next post. Did anyone ever tell you that you can't say "sorry, but.....". That's not an apology. Likewise, you can't say "That's a mature post, I'll be mature too, but you guys were all jerks, idiots...." That's called acting mature then throwing insults into the equation. It's a cheap stab that you have been doing time and time again.

Jezuz, camaban, among others have all made very good posts that entertained a range of arguments. They did this without the "LFKD used to gang up blah blah blah"... I don't think your attitude is indicative of all TSE members, which is why I don't generalize such on them.

I think TSE/Awwwww is the culmination of a tight-knit bunch that have been together since day one. They, for the most part, are older and more mature than a lot of the other tribes in world 5. These are a bunch of guys who don't often post insults and threats on public forums. I actually had never seen such until recently, and mostly from you.

It might be the way you want to play games, Arghos. It's not the way I want to play. Honestly, if TSE/you keep coming on and simply making threats and insulting LFKD, I'm just going to have to start putting the block on.

I'd rather talk to TSE in a mature, friendly manner than the manner at which you have been speaking to many of us. I guarantee you that many of them feel the same way.

DeletedUser23324

Your post was the first mature post made by a member of the LFKD alliance in the 15 months of this worlds history.

I can't see how you can back this up, other than that am happy to see a decent responce.

Seven makes some good points, although it is false that i have never bashed TSE. I have picked on arghos esspecially several times, i feel it was deserved but flame none the less.

Another important factor is the age of PKs players. I think i am possibly the youngest or one of the youngest in PKs and i am 21. It's been a trend in PKs since it was started on travian.

DeletedUser

Many hate or rather dislike lfkd for a reason and that was when it was created, forums were spammed and all kind of stats were posted. If anyone posted anything else then that topic got spammed and locked, post anything else than people would flame you.

Post good stats=100 reasons why they're good and they aren't really good.
After some time lfkd killed the forum and it went more inactive with time, this wasn't wrong at the time since it went good for lfkd. Inactive players or leavers didn't exist either, you had to flame.

lfkd was always so good but everything that said it was good were bad due various of reasons. Now when lfkd are losing some villages(no mather what they're):

It's bad to flame.
You can't post stats like that.
Everything is negative.

lfkd might have many enemies but they had a big core to send defense from, the amount was large so that spammed everyone in the forum to attack them. Of course this wasn't something someone would just do, you don't go wild and attack a stacked front when having other enemies as well. With a core then it's very easy to defend borders even if it's large, so the amount of enemies doesn't count either then.

You could always count village as well, but were are all people and villages doing good a few continents away from a frontline?

So that lfkd would be outnumbered could just be be washed of as well, lfkd got many big players, we have many players. Every kind of stats could always be avoided.

The big point is that when lfkd are doing good then it's ok to spam and flame, but when it turns then it's not. That's one thing that ticks many off, suddenly stats aren't valid anymore which the other side used all the time. When it went down for lfkd then stats wasn't posted anymore and now it's simply wrong because they aren't on a border. This was never wrong before to post and brag about, also villages outside the core isn't important anymore either which could be used to lower noble distances.

Chackal wasn't sat by ironhelms when he was attacked, a bad english speaking guy sat him and played activly, chackal wasn't that far away. He was under Ironhelms and surrounded in red, however not far away were Pks who could have sent support and he was kicked due to he was Ironhelms perm sat.

A duke and Baron can see sat people, Chackal was sat by someone in Pks who activly fought not far from the front. He could just as well have been defended and a front could be made. So he was close to the frontline even if surrounded by red, many have been close to the frontline but kicked. This would make the stats very bad, how good wouldn't it look if we kicked out those that were attacked? Then if they survive we invite them back once the can start to take villages again, and even sat accounts.

Villages are villages, if you take villages then you get more villages to use towards the enemy. Even if they aren't useful since the enemy can't defend them then we get better. Frontline shouldn't mather as long that you keep them in the tribe. Is this a reason why not to post stats?

Will the frontline only expand when every member is actively taking one village each around the frontline or is this a retreat?

You could always have nobled the villages yourself but still didn't.

In the end of this game it's the amount of players a tribe have that count.

Villages and Players can be sat/bad position/not beeing in a frontline/inactive etc. But one side gains them all, one side are catching up, one take all the enemies villages which makes them lose ground. Even if they didn't really own the continent then they lost something they had in their tribe that they keept and didn't noble.

But this is bad stats?

Why keep them when Rank doesn't mather and what kind of stats can we use?

Why can't we use stats like lfkd used?
Against all tribes?
Against each tribe?

The problem is that the counts shouldn't be there because it's inactives, but if someone from lfkd take and inactive anywhere they it's bragged about and stats are correct.

Me to lazy to correct.

DeletedUser23324

Many hate or rather dislike lfkd for a reason and that was when it was created, forums were spammed and all kind of stats were posted. If anyone posted anything else then that topic got spammed and locked, post anything else than people would flame you.

After some time lfkd killed the forum and it went more inactive with time, this wasn't wrong at the time since it went good for lfkd. Inactive players or leavers didn't exist either, you had to flame.

lfkd was always so good but everything that said it was good were bad due various of reasons. Now when lfkd are losing some villages(no mather what they're):

It's bad to flame.
Everything is negative.

lfkd might have many enemies but they had a big core to send defense from, the amount was large so that spammed everyone in the forum to attack them. Of course this wasn't something someone would just do, you don't go wild and attack a stacked front when having other enemies as well. With a core then it's very easy to defend borders even if it's large, so the amount of enemies doesn't count either then.

You could always count village as well, but were are all people and villages doing good a few continents away from a frontline?

So that lfkd would be outnumbered could just be be washed of as well, lfkd got many big players, we have many players. Every kind of stats could always be avoided.

The big point is that when lfkd are doing good then it's ok to spam and flame, but when it turns then it's not. That's one thing that ticks many off, suddenly stats aren't valid anymore which the other side used all the time. When it went down for lfkd then stats wasn't posted anymore and now it's simply wrong because they aren't on a border. This was never wrong before to post and brag about, also villages outside the core isn't important anymore either which could be used to lower noble distances.

Chackal wasn't sat by ironhelms when he was attacked, a bad english speaking guy sat him and played activly, chackal wasn't that far away. He was under Ironhelms and surrounded in red, however not far away were Pks who could have sent support and he was kicked due to he was Ironhelms perm sat.

A duke and Baron can see sat people, Chackal was sat by someone in Pks who activly fought not far from the front. He could just as well have been defended and a front could be made. So he was close to the frontline even if surrounded by red, many have been close to the frontline but kicked. This would make the stats very bad, how good wouldn't it look if we kicked out those that were attacked? Then if they survive we invite them back once the can start to take villages again, and even sat accounts.

Villages are villages, if you take villages then you get more villages to use towards the enemy. Even if they aren't useful since the enemy can't defend them then we get better. Frontline shouldn't mather as long that you keep them in the tribe. Is this a reason why not to post stats?

Will the frontline only expand when every member is actively taking one village each around the frontline or is this a retreat?

Villages and Players can be sat/bad position/not beeing in a frontline/inactive etc. But one side gains them all, one side are catching up, one take all the enemies villages which makes them lose ground. Even if they didn't really own the continent then they lost something they had in their tribe that they keept and didn't noble.

But this is bad stats?

Against all tribes?
Against each tribe?

The problem is that the counts shouldn't be there because it's inactives, but if someone from lfkd take and inactive anywhere they it's bragged about and stats are correct.

Me to lazy to correct.

Judging from the first few paragraphs, you read nothing i wrote. This is a PKs issue, PKs PnP has been fairly consistant in the past so don't use past incidents as an excuse.

Read what i wrote.
Don't waste my time.

DeletedUser

Let me make a few points clear.

This game has two battlefields. In game and these forums.

TSE was formed to directly combat LFKD. Both in game and here on the PnP Forums.

If my PnP tactics are getting to you, good. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of what your side has dished out for the past 15 months? If it is getting you to reevaluate your own house. Good. As I stated, I will respond in kind.
----------------------------------------------

We're letting you know that we are no longer entertaining your short, witty insults directed at us. Mattius tried to create a more mature post and let you know that we're done with this immaturity, and you answered it by insulting LFKD, again.

There in lies the core of your problems. Anything not PRO LFKD or any criticism is taken as an insult and your side responds in kind. Your side is thin skinned , yet you are the biggest flamer of them all. You relish in causing havoc in these forums. Mattius loves to come in and make one line posts or quips just to string posters along and derail the thread from any meaningful converstation.

Yet, when the PnP turns against your side. You chose to take the high road and ask for some maturity.

Lets see if I got this correct. Because this is what I see.

For 15 months both Mattius and yourself both allowed and participated in utter horrid PnP (from LFKD) to the point of killing these forums from anything meaningful. Yet only 2 months of being on the receiving end of this same PnP, your asking us to grow up or you will stop participating in these forums?

However, we're taking a step away from you Arghos. No longer will you see me start a thread or even post something that's sole aim is to insult TSE, or you for that matter.

Good, it only took me 2 months to break you down. Lets see if we can bring some life back to these forums.

Spammy
I can't see how you can back this up, other than that am happy to see a decent responce.

Its an opinion, mine as a matter of fact. I need no more back this up than you have backed up any of your own opinions.

DeletedUser23324

First off this was some time ago. Also i really don't see PKs as being a large source of these, if you want to complain about dfb,d.a or lotd pnp then keep it seperate. All are seperate alliances and different leadership. I have no control of what a dfb person may write.

Again this is the past, as i remember it the flaming went both ways. Imo lfkd were the more mature in the situation. Either way that was a long time ago.

It's bad to flame.
Everything is negative.

If you made good PnP topics this wouldn't be an issue.

I don't see how this is any different from the other tribes owning the rim, on top of this we have more fronts. Stackage is on all sides.

Please read my comments on stats.

Again PKs have never used stats in the same way as you suggest. Hence again complain about someone else, not the whole of LFKD. I didn't say stats were not valid, what i argue about is their significance and the tag lines and comments added about them. Also the lack of pnp skill applied to them.

Iron was sitting chackal for all the first 300 attacks before passing it on.

There is NO WAY you will convince me that chackal was 'Not that far away'. You seem to forget the only way of him geting any defence is from players deep in the core. Again as i said, we saw no reason to do that.

I sat chackal, i sent some messages to topat to decieve him of what was going on. It worked a treat it would apear. As i said in my post there was no way in hell chackal had a chance. He had little defence, spread all over the shop and no active owner. I would have to fail my exams to run an account like that on the side.

I have already explained this hence read what i wrote.

The frontline is expanding all the time in many areas, hence why we are happy in how things are going.

Allot easier said than done, i assure you.

Course it's bad to lose players, i never said it wasn't.

But this is bad stats?

The fact yuo have to waste resources on attacking these players is reason enough to keep them.

Against all tribes?
Against each tribe?

PKs rarely use stats, in general i disagree with all poorly posted stats. Including LFKDs.

There are no double standards, we don't brag about taking easy targets. Anyone in LFKD who has i disagree with as it's just shoddy pnp.

There you go, now give me a brake please.

DeletedUser23324

Let me make a few points clear.

This game has two battlefields. In game and these forums.

TSE was formed to directly combat LFKD. Both in game and here on the PnP Forums.

If my PnP tactics are getting to you, good. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of what your side has dished out for the past 15 months? If it is getting you to reevaluate your own house. Good. As I stated, I will respond in kind.

Your PnP is not geting to me, i just don't want to waste my valuable time having to prove it wrong all the time.

There is a difference between witty comments and pure arguementative comments . I admit we are no angels, but LFKD pnp as a whole has never been this bad. I admit, some of the old LOTD dukes have made some horrendous topics. You might notice i personally kept well clear of them.

There in lies the core of your problems. Anything not PRO LFKD or any criticism is taken as an insult and your side responds in kind. Your side is thin skinned , yet you are the biggest flamer of them all. You relish in causing havoc in these forums. Mattius loves to come in and make one line posts or quips just to string posters along and derail the thread from any meaningful converstation.

I love conflict. At the same time i will never do this to well made and sensible topics. I respect people who have some maturity in their posts.

Yet, when the PnP turns against your side. You chose to take the high road and ask for some maturity.

It beats having to waste my time rubbishing stupid comments.

Lets see if I got this correct. Because this is what I see.

For 15 months both Mattius and yourself both allowed and participated in utter horrid PnP (from LFKD) to the point of killing these forums from anything meaningful. Yet only 2 months of being on the receiving end of this same PnP, your asking us to grow up or you will stop participating in these forums?

Look at all my topics, please tell me how they represent horrid PnP. Please be my guest, there are about 15 topics i think.

Good, it only took me 2 months to break you down. Lets see if we can bring some life back to these forums.

I have been playing these forum games for many years, i aint braking down or changed in any way. I am just trying to save myself sometime.

Spammy

Hope this will do.

Its an opinion, mine as a matter of fact. I need no more back this up than you have backed up any of your own opinions.

Hence i have given my responce.

DeletedUser

Seven do post stats quite often, I have no problem with this but when all our stats seems bad. We did a show a short interwall of nobling at first, showing that we made a bigger move, when then gained more and in the end we'll arrive at the frontline. And sat accounts(even those who got new owners) are used to waste our resources. However they get kicked when they lose villages?

Pks posted a lot of bad stats as well and many of you spammed, you as well found it fun Mattius. However it got boring at some point, when you completely killed the forum?

As a duke or baron then you're responisble for your tribe and yes alliance, if you don't like it then disband the alliance. Your people represents the alliance and the tribes, everything negative against lfkd is a waste of time. When stats go bad for lfkd then your guys dies off as well, however you say that it's the past?

When did this "past" line got drawn?
And if you don't want to be counted in lfkd then just disband the alliance.
Did the past have a timeline or so, since those things didn't count before?

All that is counted is your view, either respect others or just accept what they said and then ignore it. Past isn't an excuse, it's just a way to cover up that people didn't seem mature in lfkd either.

Rank doesn't mather:
There's no tribe that bragged so much about rank than Pks or lfkd tribes.

Stats doesn't mather:
Yet again it's lfkd tribes that is the ones who post most of the stats in those ways they can, every other stats are bad stats.

When did lfkd for most part stop posting stats?
That was when it got worse and their stats decreased.
If you dissagree with stats then why don't you mention it when it's then?

And yes I read your post, still you're a part of lfkd. Either you're in it or not.

DeletedUser23324

Seven do post stats quite often, I have no problem with this but when all our stats seems bad. We did a show a short interwall of nobling at first, showing that we made a bigger move, when then gained more and in the end we'll arrive at the frontline. And sat accounts(even those who got new owners) are used to waste our resources. However they get kicked when they lose villages?

Pks posted a lot of bad stats as well and many of you spammed, you as well found it fun Mattius. However it got boring at some point, when you completely killed the forum?

As a duke or baron then you're responisble for your tribe and yes alliance, if you don't like it then disband the alliance. Your people represents the alliance and the tribes, everything negative against lfkd is a waste of time. When stats go bad for lfkd then your guys dies off as well, however you say that it's the past?

When did this "past" line got drawn?
And if you don't want to be counted in lfkd then just disband the alliance.
Did the past have a timeline or so, since those things didn't count before?

All that is counted is your view, either respect others or just accept what they said and then ignore it. Past isn't an excuse, it's just a way to cover up that people didn't seem mature in lfkd either.

Rank doesn't mather:
There's no tribe that bragged so much about rank than Pks or lfkd tribes.

Stats doesn't mather:
Yet again it's lfkd tribes that is the ones who post most of the stats in those ways they can, every other stats are bad stats.

When did lfkd for most part stop posting stats?
That was when it got worse and their stats decreased.
If you dissagree with stats then why don't you mention it when it's then?

And yes I read your post, still you're a part of lfkd. Either you're in it or not.

Show to me how PKs has done in the past and recently what your acusing us of doing. I ain't buying it.

As for LFKD, that is not my problem. Pks is so stop refering to it.

End all i seriosly can't see how you can compare PKs past posts to recent TSE flames. Look through all the topics i have made and tell me how my topics are of such offence to you.

Please .