~TSE~ Scare Tactics

DeletedUser

Show to me how PKs has done in the past and recently what your acusing us of doing. I ain't buying it.

As for LFKD, that is not my problem. Pks is so stop refering to it.

End all i seriosly can't see how you can compare PKs past posts to recent TSE flames. Look through all the topics i have made and tell me how my topics are of such offence to you.

Please .

So now its about you and the PKs? What of LFKD?

Man you sure kicked them to the curb real fast.

DeletedUser

I never said offense but our seems to be negative and all ways seems to be bad. I belive that Arghos posted them weekly before he was banned or when we did operations to show their success.

The rest of your alliance count you in their stats as well but we shouldn't? Shall we then make a seperate stats for Pks?

Arghos did post stats for all tribes as well but on the same time he did post for all three at a point, if I remember those were bad stats.

And no I don't want to go through every topic, I don't take it all offenisve. While you didn't post everyone of those topics then your tribe people did and you know it. Every member isn't perfect in pnp but for every other tribe around you may complain on the tribe.

However when it it comes to Pks then you don't complain against the tribe but rather players in the tribe. Still some in Pks draw tribes over a line?

I just heard someone saying that Chackal had no sitter, he had a sitter and were active after he got kicked out as well. But he maby droped it then since it was no use an bad stats?

Shall we kick inactive people that we sit to ruin your stats once it happens?

---

Not defend lfkd but complain at ours?
You're then pointing out everyone outside lfkd and chit-chat, congratulate them or in wat etc. These are never told to be bad, if you don't like their stats then say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

I never said offense but our seems to be negative and all ways seems to be bad. I belive that Arghos posted them weekly before he was banned or when we did operations to show their success.

The rest of your alliance count you in their stats as well but we shouldn't? Shall we then make a seperate stats for Pks?

Arghos did post stats for all tribes as well but on the same time he did post for all three at a point, if I remember those were bad stats.

And no I don't want to go through every topic, I don't take it all offenisve. While you didn't post everyone of those topics then your tribe people did and you know it. Every member isn't perfect in pnp but for every other tribe around you may complain on the tribe.

However when it it comes to Pks then you don't complain against the tribe but rather players in the tribe. Still some in Pks draw tribes over a line?

I just heard someone saying that Chackal had no sitter, he had a sitter and were active after he got kicked out as well. But he maby droped it then since it was no use an bad stats?

Shall we kick inactive people that we sit to ruin your stats once it happens?

You have gone on the offencive again for no reason.

I said i am not responsible for LFKD PnP, not LFKD stats.

I kick chackal as he now has no active sitter, has no defence and no defence coming in. Really little point in him being part of PKs, is it to do with stats. In a way but so what? He is a gonna, why give people like you more fuel to throw negative stats at us.

DeletedUser

Then why're you still in that alliance?

Chackal had a sitter and you got no problem to pass around sitting, now you finaly admited that it was a way of stats. We plan an operation against him, he attacks back but when we begin or succeds with clearing much then he's kicked.

Because he's about to lose villages, but you played under his account meanwhile in Pks and didn't you also say that Pks barely kick out accounts?

Then you did instead plan to attack Awac from legion which then gained villages.

So you keep accounts and we attack them, when they're without defense or out of armies/sitters then they're are kicked. It may be the moment when the account will lose villages.

This is the reason why I'm offensive, you're kicking out players we're nobling to increase stats a lot. We would have goten quite many complains from doing that and now when you did admit then why are you doing it?

If you play at all in that account then keep it and accept the result, or you could have kicked him right away. You want to simply increase your stats, and you'll kick out everyone who can't keep up or leaves because it goes to bad. However everyone else are not allowed to do this but Pks are?

DeletedUser23324

Then why're you still in that alliance?

Chackal had a sitter and you got no problem to pass around sitting, now you finaly admited that it was a way of stats. We plan an operation against him, he attacks back but when we begin or succeds with clearing much then he's kicked.

Because he's about to lose villages, but you played under his account meanwhile in Pks and didn't you also say that Pks barely kick out accounts?

Then you did instead plan to attack Awac from legion which then gained villages.

So you keep accounts and we attack them, when they're without defense or out of armies/sitters then they're are kicked. It may be the moment when the account will lose villages.

This is the reason why I'm offensive, you're kicking out players we're nobling to increase stats a lot. We would have goten quite many complains from doing that and now when you did admit then why are you doing it?

If you play at all in that account then keep it and accept the result, or you could have kicked him right away. You want to simply increase your stats, and you'll kick out everyone who can't keep up or leaves because it goes to bad. However everyone else are not allowed to do this but Pks are?

I can't see how yuo can be serious with me about this. TSE have kicked many players when under attack. We do it and it's suddenly a crime, i personally have not complained when tse have kicked accounts untill you acuse me of doing the same. This is a two way system, hence this arguement should end here.

As for chackal, you make it out he was kicked as soon as attacks were seen. He lost about 600k points+ more consicering he nobled some in the process, before he was kicked. As i said before we kicked him once we gave up, sniping nobles is fun for a while, but when you know no support is coming, no active interested owner is there to redeem things it just becomes delaying the innevitable. Hence we kicked him, just like you have kicked players.

Are you going to stop this vendetta? or are you going to waste more of my time?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can't see how yuo can be serious with me about this. TSE have kicked many players when under attack. We do it and it's suddenly a crime, i personally have not complained when tse have kicked accounts untill you acuse me of doing the same. This is a two way system, hence this arguement should end here.

As for chackal, you make it out he was kicked as soon as attacks were seen. He lost about 600k points+ more consicering he nobled some in the process, before he was kicked. As i said before we kicked him once we gave up, sniping nobles is fun for a while, but when you know no support is coming, no active interested owner is there to redeem things it just becomes delaying the innevitable. Hence we kicked him, just like you have kicked players.

Are you going to continue this vendetta or are you going to waste more of my time?

Classic example of the LFKD double standard.

First of all. I agree with you. When an account is not being defended by its original owner, for whatever reason, and keeping it alive is no longer beneficial to the tribe. Kicking the account is acceptable.

It is something I do all the time, If i see a flatlined player that we never hear from. Then he is screaming for help days after he is on the verge being rimmed, asking for help. I kick them on the spot. I will not ask my tribemates to defend your account when you are unwilling or incapable of doing so yourself. When I do this ,it is seen as TSE doing it. Yet when we do ,this is what we get from your side, PKs.

The funniest part about your essay is your excuse at the end. It's the classic TSE excuse.

"He quit the game!"

Dyster - Quit the game
Spunk - Quit the game
Blaize - Quit the game
Abhishekspeare - Quit the game ( EDIT: We really DID make him quit)
Mokokhe - Soon to quit the game

Yet when you do the same, which is a completely viable tactic. Then we call you what you called us for doing the same thing you are doing now. Suddenly its offensive, wrong and immature?

Please.

DeletedUser23324

I belieive seven was pointing them out as you were accusing us of the same thing. Either way i don't see why we must discuss this point further.

DeletedUser

A good debate - staying within the rules. Been a long time since I've seen this. Let's not get out of hand and start calling people bad things now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets try to remain on topic here fellas, put your petty lil butt-dart skirmishes aside. This is about TSE and their "Scare Tactics"...so keep it that way. So yeah, on that note. I like the idea of showing stats to prove a certain thing has happened. But to show stats and assume the future will keep going that exact same path is just foolish. What stats you show, may only be for that hour,day, month, it can't predict the full outcome. You may sweep the charts and knock it out the park in your stats, or you could run into a brick wall and be shut down for many days and weeks until you can rebuild yourself. Stats are in fact a good scare tactic, very effective.

PKs has ruled this world by it's stats for so long in my opinion. And not the stats just posted in here for PnP purposes, but by their war stats as much. Just my opinion, you may flame me for it if you wish, don't care. Just trying to make an attempt to keep us on topic here.

DeletedUser

@alexianx: don't worry mate we'll soon rim you on another world, since you presumably quit this on, the end isn't far :)

DeletedUser

on topic: well I think so far these "scare tactics" have worked well for the Southern Empire, regardless of what you say or think seven.

DeletedUser9020

LMFAO :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Not to mention the fact that they also lost nearly 6.5 million in offensive into my walls and got only 2 villages out of that :) and that was because i cant be online 24/7 :p
OD Defense Rank: 28. (6,787,032 score)

We lost only half of that offense and got nearly 200 villages so far :) from PK`s and also got taken care of Maladicta and chackal that was around our area ;)

What can i say im quite proud of what we got :lol: (EXCELLENT TEAM WORK)