~TSE~ V HOPLOSCIRON lol ?

DeletedUser

cocky, arses, "goodjob", hush mouth.

a guay named ben will go crazy. :)

DeletedUser

yea, thats true so now we can oficially say, SCIRON goodjob laughing your arses off at us for taking in ~TNE~ players, yet again even though everyone will flame me for this, you did the same thing as us so hush mouth.

That's because you invited a pro disbander... seriously don't even give him baron privs or he'll dismiss all lol :p

Honestly though, do think before you post please, and don't tell us to be quiet :) Freedom of speech, and we have as much right to be here as you, not to mention for the most part our posts are actually good/intelligent/funny.

SCIR0N didn't laugh at ~TSE~, we were just annoyed that you took in a ton of refugees. Reminds of Grapler's list, and TDD... ya whine and complain about that 24/7 for about a month, but the second you have invite requests from refugees, launch those invites! :p

As for why SCIR0N invited HOPLOS members recently? I don't know or care, I had nothing to do with it. Would it help ya feel better if I said they like tacos?

funny-pictures-care-o-meter-cat.jpg

DeletedUser

oh right, im insulting his "sex" gods, tribe. oh well, now that weve burnt it down its time to piss on the ashes :)

If by burnt it down, you mean came on here to publicly flame them multiple times a day, 7 days a week, then yes you burnt it down! Congrats!

DeletedUser

i wonder if a ~TSE~ against SCI/HOP war will break out :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

me too:icon_cry:

:p i don't really care if anyone takes me serious, except my tribe. and they take me seriously, so it's all good

ya get me ?

Memba i told ya xD he he

Dunkywunky

me too:icon_cry:

:p i don't really care if anyone takes me serious, except my tribe. and they take me seriously, so it's all good

ya get me ?

Memba i told ya xD he he

How can anyone take your tribe serouis you part of a DEAD Family :/

either merge with SCI dunno if they will take ya LOL

or get a name change

DeletedUser

i wonder if a ~TSE~ against SCI/HOP war will break out :icon_surprised:

nah i dont think it will, unless SCI goes after us for hunting down HOPLOS refugees as theyre hunting down our ~TNE~ refugees. if we dont hunt down refugees theres always LFKD to fight against. thats pretty much it, since we own the lower-left corner of the map, we ither expand into LFKD or HOP refugees, unless we were to stab BNL fam in the back, but thatd be like killing your best friend, that helps u mug some wimp. (srry for having to reference HOPLOS)

DeletedUser

I translate some parts but a lot in here gets cryptic.

"As for why SCIR0N invited HOPLOS members recently? I don't know or care, I had nothing to do with it. Would it help ya feel better if I said they like tacos?"

No it wouldn't, they joined the wrong side(I wouldn't want all Hoplos though.).

That Hoplo blood are still refugees, nothing neither TSE or scrion would bother to contact eachother about.

DeletedUser

I translate some parts but a lot in here gets cryptic.

"As for why SCIR0N invited HOPLOS members recently? I don't know or care, I had nothing to do with it. Would it help ya feel better if I said they like tacos?"

No it wouldn't, they joined the wrong side(I wouldn't want all Hoplos though.).

That Hoplo blood are still refugees, nothing neither TSE or scrion would bother to contact eachother about.

Made perfect sense to me, and clearly you understood because your response fit just fine, so I'm not sure why you say it gets cryptic. It was just a joke lol, honestly I don't know why HOPLOS's were invited, nor do I care. and for the record I have no idea if HOPLOS players like tacos... again, nor do I care :)

DeletedUser

cryptic=offtopic.
Taco lovers=have to join the right side or get eaten by it.

Thoguh they still do have an + in the edge by liking Tacos::p

DeletedUser

I'll bath you in Tacos later, it's said to look good on people.:icon_cool:

Try making some at home, need a recept?

DeletedUser

as it's Mexican food, does fajitas count? I like nachos as well... mix em and you got fajichos?

Tacos are OK, but not really that great when you eat it like once a week

For the record: I know of at least one HOPLOS member who likes Tacos

DeletedUser

as it's Mexican food, does fajitas count? I like nachos as well... mix em and you got fajichos?

Tacos are OK, but not really that great when you eat it like once a week

For the record: I know of at least one HOPLOS member who likes Tacos

are nachos really mexican? what happen to chips n salsa?