~TSE~ v. LFKD

Larryman33

Just decided to make a quick map to show TSE v. LFKD standings. ~TSE~ have their work cut out.

Blue: ~TSE~
Green: LFKD

World5LFKDandTSE.jpg

DeletedUser558

Why not make TSE red and paint the picture a little clearer for us?

DeletedUser

I made an SRVD, LFKD and SVBD map before SVBD disbanded...

That was frightening :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I guess they seem to think they're important enough to have a thread all to themselves ^.^

Gawd get a life and follow the directions to be included in the war vs lfkd peeps

#1 Take a number
#2 look at the long line ahead of you.
#3 start to comprehend that you're insignificant When compared to those in front of you. ^.^
#4 wait your freaking turn you n00b

No one cares about you or your tribe. ^.^

DeletedUser

I have confidence in ~TSE~... but not that much confidence though.

There is their current territory and their future one...
(Note that this would mean they wouldn't disband, but continue to exist, SO I don't think they'll be completely defeated by anyone... for now)

DeletedUser

ummm...are you not still in SVBD?

Yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh......... But, yunno, we're disbanding.

Actually, it's just ocurred to me... I haven't formally told everybody about it :icon_eek:
Lol :icon_biggrin:

Mustart Ming acted as a spy inside his own tribe. He has done it before.

:icon_rolleyes:

Twist that story around any more and it'll snap.

DeletedUser

Gawd get a life and follow the directions to be included in the war vs lfkd peeps

#1 Take a number
#3 start to comprehend that you're insignificant When compared to those in front of you. ^.^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

I guess they seem to think they're important enough to have a thread all to themselves ^.^

#1 Take a number

well... this was probably the wierdest post I've seen in a long while..

we are not at war with LFKD last time I looked on the map, I belived he used them to show our size. nothing more, nothing less

#1 why should we?
#2 yet again why should we? we have tacos and that's enough
#3 well we are not insignificant as you would know if you knew anything..
#4 why wait when we can take what we want, when we want?

well if noone cares about us that's good, allways better to attack from the shadows..

DeletedUser

The map really shows Former Apotheosis elite who defected to LFKD vs. Former Apotheosis newbloods who are now attempting to survive via a mass merge with VVV.

DeletedUser

haha looks like that LFKD tribe is going to RULE sad sad TSE!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well i just call it like i see it!!! i miss playin on this world :icon_twisted::icon_twisted: poor thing that psycho had to go COrRUpT!!!

DeletedUser

TSE will not go down easy, ask floppy's attackers, they put him in the TOP 20 OD rankings. Thanks a million Pks, and keep up the good work!

Wilky1992

#1 Take a number

Lol, it isn't just about ~TSE~, it is also about the LFKD alliance, also when did he mention anything about a war? im sure he was just posting the standings between the two tribes.:lol:

DeletedUser

The map really shows Former Apotheosis elite who defected to LFKD vs. Former Apotheosis newbloods who are now attempting to survive via a mass merge with VVV.

Survive !!!!!! Merge with VVV lmfao!!!!!!! You couldnt be more wrong.

TSE was born from the need to consolidate active capable players in the south. There are a lot of players in the southern rim capable of returning the favor to those who raped them as noobs in the core :)

DUMBUMCLUM

haha looks like that LFKD tribe is going to RULE sad sad TSE!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

are you aware of all the enemies LFKD has? this is just one tribe compared to LFKD here. think before you speak kay?