~TSE~ v. LFKD

DeletedUser

are you aware of all the enemies LFKD has? this is just one tribe compared to LFKD here. think before you speak kay?

WHO CARES?!?!?!

the situation here started by whoever started this thread is about TSE vs. LFKD - and it looks like TSE DOESNT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!

DeletedUser

Seriously... you need to start reading or stop posting.

BTK said:
WHO CARES?!?!?!

the situation here started by whoever started this thread is about TSE vs. LFKD - and it looks like TSE DOESNT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!

This makes a major difference, so I'm guessing a lot of people care...
This thread was created to show the locations, sizes, and surroundings for the tribes TSE, PKs, LEGION, and DFB. It has little to do with them fighting each other in a war. Also, if that would happen, I think you'll find that many people care. It makes a big difference because it was never the LFKD vs. TSE, because there are other tribes fighting the LFKD as well. Without those other tribes fighting the LFKD, yes TSE would most likely be destroyed pretty quickly... it's a fairly new tribe (even though it's most of the same members), I'm not sure how good the leadership is, if they work together well, etc, but chances are they would've fallen reasonably quickly. That's not the case though, since there are many other tribes attacking the LFKD as well, so it really doesn't matter. This map was simply a comparison, not a declaration of war.

DeletedUser

ahhhhemmm! why would ne1 begin such a post if they WERENT at or considering war hmmmm????? :icon_evil:

and judging on what ive seen on this LFKD /TSE business, it LoOkS like they HAVE BEEN fighting!!!! people have been posting this stuff over n over which is my point

DeletedUser

No need to worry the leadership is doing good but we're a bit tired of this forum. The way to compare another alliance in this topic was a bit wrong, if we would fight LFKD then we would work together with the rest of the attackers.

Put all those in the picture then it do make a diffrent, so as tennismaster07 said we aren't falling.

The "war" that's going on are more a personal war between Seven.Dj and King Benx against Floppy. So if it were a full out war then there would probably be more than this topic^^

Ben, Maxed out villages owns!!! Good luck!!

DeletedUser

ahhhhemmm! why would ne1 begin such a post if they WERENT at or considering war hmmmm????? :icon_evil:

and judging on what ive seen on this LFKD /TSE business, it LoOkS like they HAVE BEEN fighting!!!! people have been posting this stuff over n over which is my point

he has a point, even if he's not making it very obvious. when was the last time someone posted a thread titled "so and so Vs. So and so and so", with a map, just to say

"gosh, would you look at that, they're big, and the other one's small and right beside them!

P.S. they don't actually have any sort of diplomatic relations at the moment. I just felt like pointing it out."

I mean, it's pretty much useless, wouldn't you agree?

DeletedUser

he has a point, even if he's not making it very obvious. when was the last time someone posted a thread titled "so and so Vs. So and so and so", with a map, just to say

"gosh, would you look at that, they're big, and the other one's small and right beside them!

P.S. they don't actually have any sort of diplomatic relations at the moment. I just felt like pointing it out."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

This thread and every post in it is useless. Wouldn't you agree?

DeletedUser

Pretty much ye, but then again after many months of watching this forum it has to be said that this thread is just par for the course in here....(oh look repeated fullstops, that's periods to some of you, apparently *rollseyes*) empty, somewhat like those legendary vessels.

DeletedUser

~TSE~ question for the map I am working on:

BNL-Tacos, same as you guys or seperate? Noticed old =A= peeps in there.

DeletedUser

ok, made as you said. So no one can accuse me of propergander.

DeletedUser

a) spelling correction: against the rules.

b) she meant that...

Gaembesh

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

And so it is...
In my defence though, I wasn't insulting/winding up the lass for her spelling, just trying to help :icon_smile:

I'll accept punishment though, if you feel its appropriate.

DeletedUser23324

I may as well go miles off topic

Look at these infractions

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vojd
BINGO!!! *applauds*

*Watches the two retard kids clapping in the corner*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivarios
my point aint spam. the thing that will disturb me here is idiotic argument abaout numbers and how should sum diffrent numbers. Thats the thing....

Unless you improve your spelling and grammer i really don't think your qualified to speak on the subject.

And my favorite

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aether Nacola
archblade=owned.

If only owning people was as easy as saying =owned.