~TSE~ v. LFKD

DeletedUser

lfkd are 3 different tribes only with a stronger allience than most of the tribes, why we should compare with them all?

DeletedUser

um.... because the THREAD says so you silly goose.

go start a thread that says TSE v. PKs and talk in there!!!!!

DeletedUser23324

The thing people don't realise is that PKs is consistant. Through out the whole server we have always been near the top of conqs.

DeletedUser

BTK. said:
Who about the PKs? We talk about LFKD now silly goose! this is TSE vs LFKD

and LFKD has more villages!!!!! you just showed nothing!!!

On the other hand, my posts make more sense than yours, so that's okay.

So the LFKD has 30341 villages. Combined, they grew by 528 (994 - 466) in 7 days. That's around 1.7% growth.

~TSE~ has 8511 villages. They grew by 351 (522 - 171) in 7 days. That's around 4% growth.

Stats may only be useful to a certain degree, but they're still facts either way. (help1234, update your world in numbers stats, please :icon_biggrin:)

P.S. Yes, spam cat, PKs is consistent and i do realise that. As i said, these facts only go to show so much.

DeletedUser

The thing people don't realise is that PKs is consistant. Through out the whole server we have always been near the top of conqs.

"Outside" of the alliance that is. V V V family has often proven they can cannibilize faster than anyone on the server.

ToPaT

lfkd are 3 different tribes only with a stronger allience than most of the tribes, why we should compare with them all?

If you have a problem make your own alliance. I have an idea the ~TSDEF~ Alliance:lol:.

Properties
Name: The Sworn Dragonknights
Tag: ~TSD~
Number of members: 6
Points of 40 best players: 384.739
Total points: 384.739
Average points: 64.123

Properties
Name: The Southern Empire
Tag: ~TSE~
Number of members: 145
Points of 40 best players: 47.391.293