~TSE~ vs HOPLOS

DeletedUser

i see since our empire vs HOPLO thread is deleted, and ~TSE~ is now one big merged tribe, i thought it would be a nice idea to bring this topic back, for the heck of it, why not right? we can start talking about this war again which had some very interesting points from our posters.

Side 1: HOPLOS
Side 2: ~TSE~
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,753
Side 2: 7,784
Difference: 5,031
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 39
Side 2: 461
Difference: 422
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 17,412,823
Side 2: 59,654,723
Difference: 42,241,900
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 391,048
Side 2: 4,128,318
Difference: 3,737,270
image.php

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Spartan Alliance South

Rank:15.Name:Spartan Alliance SouthMembers:73OD rankingsPoints:40,045,201Villages:4,973exportAverage points per village:8,949Tribe Changes:450Conquers:10834 (+8936-1898)Best Rank:14. 27th August 2008Most Points:49,274,231 31st July 2008Most Villages:7,369 04th August 2008OD Rank:18. (67,989,535 score) OD Attack Rank:20. (35,785,279 score) OD Defense Rank:16. (32,204,256 score) Profile:TW.NetWorld Tools:

DeletedUser

The horse do still have some nerves!.:O

Replace merged with great.:p

DeletedUser43231

an absolutely groundbreaking thread, who would have guessed.....

DeletedUser

Well it wasn't the worst topic so it's an improvment.:)

Though Hoplo bashing is always fun, might keep everyonem ore active.:p

DeletedUser

i see since our empire vs HOPLO thread is deleted, and ~TSE~ is now one big merged tribe

Oh? And what about |SK|?

Clarification before I get flamed-
Yes I realize |SK| is mostly gone, merged into ~TSE~, but the fact remains, in the past 3 months, the HOPLON family has had some conquers against them. I'm slightly confused about this topic, you say since the "empire (~TSE~, ~TNE~, |SK|) vs HOPLO (meaning HOPLOX, HOPLON, HOPLOS)" thread was deleted......
yet in this topic you null all conquers from HOPLON, HOPLOX, |SK|, and ~TNE~. I know you can't add ~TNE~ to war stats any more since they disbanded, but |SK| can still be added, and ~TNE~ vs. HOPLOX was pretty even for conquers anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, congrats to my guys in K52/51/61/60 and so on. Keep on kicking asss.

Second, for those of you who wonder why TSE never officially declared war on HOP. Well we knew it would never really be a big fight worth the declaration.

and last but not least.

Every time someone mentions SK and war stats it makes me giggle. Those of us in the council made that tribe for a reason and its working like a charm. :)

DeletedUser

First off, congrats to my guys in K52/51/61/60 and so on. Keep on kicking asss.

Second, for those of you who wonder why TSE never officially declared war on HOP. Well we knew it would never really be a big fight worth the declaration.

and last but not least.

Every time someone mentions SK and war stats it makes me giggle. Those of us in the council made that tribe for a reason and its working like a charm. :)

Yeah we know they're perma-sats or inactives or whatever, nobody cares. A 9k village from the enemy is a 9k village from the enemy, whether they're active or not.

DeletedUser

Life got in the way...new job, new baby otw, I have only time for one world...:icon_sad:

*waits for someone to ask which world you're still playing so I can call them a numpty :)*

lol jk, seriously though congrats on the job and baby, best of luck IRL, and keep on stopping by to say hi :)

DeletedUser

Congrats to ~TSE~, but I am starting to see quite a few threads dedicated to praise now :p

DeletedUser

LOL so you did mean only time for one TW world now... the way your post was written, it sounded like you only had time for one world (the real world).